Animal Abuse Awareness Lineage

Animal abuse awareness lineage

I would like to register a Dove.

Scroll name: Ziairi

Generation: 7th Gen

Parents: (if you gave the lineage link, you don't have to fill in this.)

Dove's name: Dove of Hope

Tehpikachu, I'd be more than happy to give your dove hatchling a new home! I love the code!

Edited by Ziairi

Thank you everyone!! After the 7th, the other mods and I will be updating the lists... Yay AAAL!! ^^,

Just a little note for myself and for the lineage, I have sent my lister the link.

Egg gen(s): 3rd gen female CB stair and 3rd gen male CB stair

Egg code(s): 6VUfX and vp9Eo

Gifter: StarSea

Giftee: UmbreWulf

Yayay! happy.gif

Edited by StarSea

Scroll name: Ziairi

Generation: 4th Gen

Parents: (if you gave the lineage link, you don't have to fill in this.)

Dove's name: Loae Dove

Edited by Ziairi

I have sent someone a dove!

Gifter: Meepsa

Giftee: Souldraemer

Dove's code: 7NB6v

Edited by meepsa

I would like to join. Can I be put on the one egg waiting list?

My scroll name is: Gunia

Sorry, forgot to list this, and got a little confused as Cucu took the egg without replying.

Gifter: Ponystar17

Giftee: Cucu8873 (they didn't say if it was them or their sister)

Dove's code: EfoOo

I PM ed Riannon about an egg, and I have retreived no response, is their anyone else I could breed for?

Scroll name: UmbreWulf

Generation: 3rd

Parents: Purple wings of puppy love AND FirstDove

Dove's name: The Purple Wings of the Dove

Gender: Unfortunately, he gendered male. But he's an adult now. I still promise to love him! :3

Scroll name: ...I'm still UmbreWulf, believe it or not./shot.

Generation: 3rd

Parents: Wings of a dove spread AND With peace over those abused

Dove's name: Grape Scented Dove

I am registering mates. I may now be added to the breeder list.

Scroll name: I'm pretty sure my name is still UmbreWulf.

Dove and it's mate's name: Grape Scented Dove and Violet Scale

I also have this fourth gen egg. Just ask and I will send you the link! Please influence it male. Thank you! :3

I'm sorry everyone!! I was hoping that some of the other mods would be updating this, but it turns out as not... I'll see if I can't update this all tomorrow. I also have a little note of my own:

All of my dragons (or just about all of them) are loosing their name, so none of my doves will have their name for a little while. Don't worry, your doves are all still doves, just their ancestor won't have their names temporarily.

*staggers in* Gah! I LIVE! Just thought I'd let you guys know. Things got really hectic but I can now safely come back and take care of business.

Also, I managed to find another CB Purple. Thankfully this one gendered female, and I now have two active pairs of Doves.

Scroll name: Agent-of-Truth

Dove and it's mate's name: Freewing Dove & Timeless Hope

I'll be hanging onto their first egg. But I plan on breeding Freewing's parents and giving that one to my Lister.

Alrighty AAAL!! I'ma be PMing our mods, breeders, and listers to see who all are still active and want to still be a part of this lineage! Sorry everyone for all the inactivity and hopefully we'll get this back to full soon! I'm also making a ton of things to make this thread more "dovey" if you know what I mean... xP Again, I am so sorry everyone! I also plan on having new names soon. Two more things; If you are a mod and you read this, I'm gonna be having AAAL mod training sessions about twice a week or so (so that we can all have the same updating perspective). Last thing; Everything is gonna get moved around a little and major updates to hopefully make everything easier. smile.gif Now, I'm off to work!

(PS, thank you for posting that you are indeed still alive Agent. smile.gif I feel there is no need to PM you, so I won't.)

Edit: AAAL now has its own photobucket and e-mail account! The e-mail for this AAAL account will be updated to the new e-mail, and anyone is welcome to add banners or photos to the photobucket! *Note: All images will be reviewed by the mods, so anything not AAAL related or anything inappropriate will not be approved or will be removed if it has been previously approved...

Link: http://gs34.photobucket.com/groups/d141/ST0XPG7GS6/

Password: savinganimals

~Star

Edited by Animal Abuse Awareness Lineage

I am registering mates. I am already on the breeder list.

Dove and it's mate's name: Dove's Dream of Freedom + Freedom's Wings

I am registering mates. They may now be added to the breeder list.

Dove and it's mate's name: Freewing Dove + Timeless Faith

Gifter: Agent-of-Truth

Giftee: rumor33

Dove's code: fT1Q0

I am registering mates. I am already on the breeder list.

Dove and it's mate's name: Dove's Dream of Freedom + Freedom's Wings

I am registering mates. They may now be added to the breeder list.

Dove and it's mate's name: Freewing Dove + Timeless Faith

Gifter: Agent-of-Truth

Giftee: rumor33

Dove's code: fT1Q0

Thank you Agent! I'll try to get that updated as soon as I can.

I would like to join. Can I be put on the one egg waiting list? My scroll name is: euro22

I REALLY am angry abut animal abuse.

Okay, I got great news and bad news...

The great news is my latest CB Purple gendered male. So if I can convince him and my latest Dove( Pandora Dove - 7J15Y ) to hsve an egg together that'll give me 3 breeding pairs!

The bad news is my laptop monitor has gone to the great Techworld in the sky. I must now use my mom's desktop. As degrading as that is, I am grateful to at least have this. I probably won't be on as much though. Sorry for that.

I would like to join. Can I be put on the one egg waiting list? My scroll name is: euro22

I REALLY am angry abut animal abuse.

You are absolutly welcome to join!! Because my mom keeps taking my laptop for just about no reason, this thread isn't really going anywhere, but I or Agent (as Agent seems to be the only active breeder right now) will send you an egg asap. smile.gif

Oh, sorry about that Agent, but that dove news is awesome! happy.gif Glad to hear you're still keeping in with working on the lineages.

I'll try my very best to get some form of laptop may it be desktop, netbook, or laptop, I'll try to make edits as much as I can. *hangs head* Having the other mods active would be a huge help right now...