Animal Abuse Awareness Lineage

Animal abuse awareness lineage

Active, present, and accounted for! I should be ready to breed as soon as I get out of my egg-lock.

By the way, nice card, Star. happy.gif

Edited by Ponystar17

smile.gif Thanks Pony. I'll be making the list of breeders-->listers as I recieve notification of activity and on the 29th, I will post it. I'll update the list then get back to my normal account and see what else I can do. Sooo...

Signing out: 3/21/12 5:41pm EST, Star.

~StarSea

Edited by Animal Abuse Awareness Lineage

I am still active, but have been quite busy lately and may be slow to respond to messages. I have one breeding pair of doves.

YAYA! AAAL now has an IRC!

Thanks to Vang, we now have an IRC. smile.gif

Thank you Defel. smile.gif

Here is the list of active members so far:

Me (Star if you some how can't read my name...) (Of course. xP)

Pony

Umbre

Elemen

Defel

Arada

Ziairi

Meepsa

Kursedfire

Oriane Sera

Mysticwave

GCorg11

Fennel

xX Blythe Xx

NightLovesFantaseis

WinterWhisperz (just joined)

I'll keep this updated for a little while before I start updating the list. smile.gif I'll also update one of the OPs with the IRC link. happy.gif

Edited by StarSea

Active, and I have one dove ready to go for now. But since I need to go to bed, I'll be poking people wanting a dove tomorrow to see if they're active or not.

I only have one breeding pair. Anyway, I'll try to make it here tomorrow.

Active!!!

Also, registering a new CB & Mate of Hope of Doves:

I am registering mates. I may now be added to the breeder list.

Scroll name: GiantCorgi

Dove and it's mate's name: Hope of Doves & Crisis of the Heart

I can't seem to find the CB registration form, this is Crisis of the Heart:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Fs1Ph

Also, Hope of Doves & Crisis of the Heart have an Eggie up for grabs!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3Mb86

So I now have two breeding pairs:

Daylight's Dove & Hoping for Love

Hope of Doves & Crisis of the Heart

Edited by GCorg11

Star, your pm box is full, so I'm just lettin you know here that I'm active, and I do have 2 pairs I can breed whenever a registered requester asks me.

im still activr and i have only one breeding pair of doves so i would like just one lister please ^^ (starseas mailbox was full so im replying here)

I would like to join. Can I be put on the one egg waiting list? My scroll name is: WinterWhisperz I have two CB Females, tho one is already part of another project, so i will be looking for a male to mate with Lilac Queen Edited by WinterWhisperz

Okay... sorry about the full inbox everyone.. I was in a mass hurry to try and PM tons of people, including others not here, and trying to do tons of other stuff, and in the hurry, my box got full and I couldn't check it! xP

what is IRC?

IRC is like instant messaging other people, but a little easier. I've just now begun to learn about the IRC (I think it stands for Instant Room Chat... or something like that..) and the abilities of the IRC room host and what not.

I can't seem to find the CB redistration form,

That is probably because I removed it... It was part of an options in the Dove registration form, but I wasn't keeping track of who registered what CB, and thus no one else was. Other members, don't feel like I'm pining the blame on you, because it was intirely my fault. Plus, what was the point when they basically re registered the CB when they posted the pair form? I might just put up a short one for the CBs like:

Name: Lineage link:

I accidentally bred my male cb purple to a pink,

xP That's okay. It happened to me with a CB pink to a mint! That is one thing that is a little upseting to me on the list of the breedings... I think it would be awesome it TJ made it so that before you can click breed with any dragon, you should have to chose a breed or name that you are looking for from your scroll so that you don't accidentally pick the wrong dragon as often anymore. Then it would make life a little easier! xP

Star, your pm box is full & (starseas mailbox was full

Yea... I know. sad.gif Massive rush to get some things done and watch my dragons at the same time messed me up. x( I cleaned it out a little, and I'm going through all them PMs I've seemed to keep this far to try and figure out why I still have them. Hopefully I'll be able to completly clean my PM box today or tomorrow before I leave for the weekend. Also... the word that is like this is because I'm super happy! xP Usually most people that say StarSea end up calling me SeaStar! rolleyes.gif

Final Quote:

I would like to join.

Yay!! Thank you for joining! You'll be added to a list before the party (aka, breeding raid) and placed on a breeder's list.

Notes:

I think I might be breaking up the breeders so that they can accept people from the waiting list to be their personal listers... I think that might also help the lineage to go a little faster while we wait for another party. smile.gif Tell me what you think!.. Actually, even better idea! POLL TIME!! rolleyes.gif I feel like I should sing that out really loud like how Blue would sing "Mail Time!" xP I can't get anything out of my head, no matter if I saw it 20 years ago or just yesterday! xd.png

http://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch/?v=N1wUirNlR0U

Yes, I never forgot that! I'm sooo cool.gif xP

Edited by StarSea

i don't mind how many people you give me to breed for. i like breeding my dragons for people.

I am registering mates. I may now be added to the breeder list.

Scroll name: OrianeSera

Dove and it's mate's name: Callum Dove & Concordia Grace

I just bred them today, which means I have an egg that I can give someone, and they will be ready again for the Raid.

Edited by Oriane Sera

I would like to join. Can I be put on the one egg waiting list? My scroll name is: WinterWhisperz I have two CB Females, tho one is already part of another project, so i will be looking for a male to mate with Lilac Queen

I have sent someone a dove!

Gifter: GiantCorgi/GCorg11

Giftee: WinterWhisperz

Dove's code: 3Mb86

Hey Winter, I sent you an updated transfer link (I had to temporarily cancel so I could influence it to be male for you). It should hatch as a male now.

Edited by GCorg11

Thank you the three of you. smile.gif I have to go in like... two minutes, so I'll have to see if I can update them on monday. happy.gif Can't wait for the raid!

Also, little reminder for me:

cucu8873 is active... will most likely be added to my list: request of an even gen as second gens are the only even gens unless inbred.

Hello! I'm sorry if this is a stupid question - I didn't see it addressed in your information at the top. If I'm interested in joining your lineage and I already have a CB male purple, would it be against the rules for me to influence a Dove egg female?

I'm not ready to ask for a dove yet - I need to finish a few other projects first. But I wanted to ask rather than get in trouble for doing something wrong.

Hello! I'm sorry if this is a stupid question - I didn't see it addressed in your information at the top. If I'm interested in joining your lineage and I already have a CB male purple, would it be against the rules for me to influence a Dove egg female?

I'm not ready to ask for a dove yet - I need to finish a few other projects first. But I wanted to ask rather than get in trouble for doing something wrong.

No, influencing Dove eggs either gender is fine; it should probably go somewhere in the info. It'd be great if you joined at some point (saying this since you said you're not ready yet), but no pressure. smile.gif

I'm active. You're lucky, I'm out of school that whole week. I only have one pair, so I'll probably only be able to gift one.

StarSea, your inbox is full and I wanted to ask you something before I RSVP. I'll keep trying to PM you I guess. ^.^

Just dropping by to say that I AM indeed here and semi-active. I have one(1) pair that I can breed and their son who needs a mate. If I can get a CB female for him I'll bump it up to two.

Dropping by to confirm that I am alive!

I am still lingering on one pair(1) that I can breed, and I will try to catch some more CB purples for those who need it. xd.png

I would like to join. Can I be put on the two egg waiting list? My scroll name is: Seipr0n

biggrin.gif