Animal Abuse Awareness Lineage

Animal abuse awareness lineage

I would like to join. Can I be put on the one egg waiting list? My scroll name is: fainewebbe.

Please excuse the lil' ones at the bottom of my scroll who were victims of unsuccessful Vamp bites. I wholeheartedly promise this gift will be lovingly cared for and raised to adulthood on my scroll and named accordingly.

Thank you so much!! happy.gif

Okay, I'm going to try and make all the updates I can in the next hour. Tomorrow I'll hopefully have more time to make updates, or we'll have our mods back and active. I'm so sorry for the extremely long wait and I'll try and see if my sister will be super awesome and hold a few eggs for me so I can fill in some breeding requests as she can't bite at the moment. I'm so sorry!

TO DO LIST:

• Add new waiting list members - Done, to the best of my ability. -Ponystar17
  • Remove/Move waiting list members whose requests have been filled - Done, to the best of my ability. -Ponystar17
  • PM ALL members; One egg and two egg waiting list members and breeders.
  • Receive active reply from mods - Recieved replies from arya10 and Ponystar17. -Ponystar17
  • Receive active reply from waiting list and breeding members.
  • Breed for waiting list members. -Arya10: I'm on it!
  • Make a poll on a thread hatchery and trading area.

• Check replies from Ponystar17 and arya10, which aren't showing up as new messages. -Ponystar17
COMPLETED TASKS LIST:
  • PM Mods.
~StarSea, edited by Ponystar17 wink.gif Edited by Animal Abuse Awareness Lineage

I have sent someone a dove!

Gifter: Nightlovesfantasies

Giftee:fainewebbe

Dove's code: nsNrn

Edited by NightLovesFantasies

Gifter: Ponystar17

Giftee: euro22

Dove's code: e7i3l - accepted, holding

This is for the benefit of the breeders who check the thread and not the main post to see if an egg has been offered. There should be an update post following this.

Edited by Ponystar17

Updated to here.

It's been a long time since the last update post, fragmented with partial updates. I do hope I haven't missed anything. Let me know if I skipped over your post, and I'll update again. Logging out.

~Ponystar17

Edited by Animal Abuse Awareness Lineage

I would like to join. Can I be put on the two egg waiting list? My scroll name is: rainpeltstar

Please forgive the failed vamp bite at the bottom of my scroll, if I get a dove I won't bite it.

I would like to join. Can I be put on the one egg waiting list? My scroll name is: RavensInTheNight

I have a CB male so im hoping the dove i get is female happy.gif (If you need my scroll link it's in my signature)

I have a probably stupid question... xd.png

I was gifted an egg (thank you, NightLovesFantasies!!) which has now hatched, and I named 'Yoki's Saving Grace' (almost all of my dragons have the surname 'Yoki', after one of our rescue kitties). Anyway, I want to nab a CB Purple to breed him/her with and was wondering if I could put 'Dove' in the CB's name? Or can you only use Dove or Grace for a lineaged AAAL egg you receive?

Thanks! smile.gif

Updated to here.

rainpeltstar, you have been added to the list.

ComeAtMeBro, you have been added to the list.

fainewebbe, you can put 'Dove', and 'Grace' both there as many times as you want. All we ask is that there is at least one of those in the name, just to clear that up.

~Ponystar17

Hey guys, sorry for acting like I vanished off the face of the earth. Anyway, I forgot the password to the mod account, so if anyone sees this, can I get it PM'ed to me again?

Oh my! Thank you so much Ponystar! *huggles almost to death* I've been trying to get a spot open for breeding my doves, but I keep locking myself with CBs for another lineage. I'll try to knock down as many waiting listers as I can. smile.gif

Sorry about that everyone!! Now, let's get back to work! happy.gif Thank you greatly Ponystar. smile.gif

Now, who votes for a super breeding raid? I'm going to go PM everyone, and then make a list here of who all is active and who isn't. Then once we've got that down, people will be able to pick who they will send egg(s) to. After that, I'm gonna go crazy with the updating. Just about everything will be redone, and it'll be much much much neater and possibly even a little easier to understand, but most definitely not harder. I shall get to work on the cards (as I haven't in a long time and I want these to be awesome!!).

Almost forgot!!

Everyone, I'm so sorry about the long wait. I'll try to keep this up more, and I hope you, other mods, will join me. smile.gif

~Star

I would like to join. Can I be put on the two egg waiting list? My scroll name is: richroxy7

I would like to thank you all for this wonderful initiative <3

Sorry, maybe I should follow the rules:

Gifter: Arya10

Giftee: ComeAtMeBro

Dove's code:c04vk

Note from Arya10

To all animal lovers, now is the time to take action! The first thing I have to put is that I would like your support on this petiton I made for an animal shelter to use local strays instead of strays from across the world. You can sign it here: http://www.change.org/petitions/atlanta-an...-the-ones-here#, and second,I have recently made a website as a school project with my friend, and here it is: http://animalloverz911.weebly.com, and the password is Wheeler. Thank you, and that is all.

This can be found on the first post as well.

Gifter: ARYA10

Giftee:ELEMENTALIA

Dove's code: 0We2W

Hasn't accepted it, just offered, adding that now.

I would like to register a Dove.

Scroll name: arya10

Generation: 4th

Parents: NightDove (f) Mr Mardigras (m)

Dove's name: Mustached Dove

i have a 4th gen dove egg, uninfluenced, and is about to hatch. if anyone wants the hatchling please PM me and i'll give you the teleport link! smile.gif

I would like to join. Can I be put on the one egg waiting list, thanks? My scroll name is: sei_chan65

I'm still alivvvveeeee!! Sorry everyone for not updating like I said I would! My dragon concept that seemed to be dead for months just started booming with activity, and with 52 sprites+ needing to be constantly checked as it's moving uber fast, you can imagine how busy I am. I'll start tossing out eggs and updating as soon as I can. I'm really sorry everyone, I hope you all understand. sad.gif

Thread updated. Added a possibly temporary waiting list for CB Purples.

ComeAtMeBro has been transferred to the breeders' list. Congratulations on your Dove!

arya10's list of Doves has been updated. It would be helpful if you (as a mod) could at least update your own list of Doves occasionally, but no pressure.

sei_chan65 has been added to the one egg waiting list. Hope you get an egg soon!

Ponystar17's list of Doves has been updated.

Updated by Ponystar17.