TJ09

2011-12-25 - Happy Holidays

I wonder if they're going to be male or female. I wasn't able to influence it with my pink dragon. I can't wait to see their adult forms! smile.gif

Love the new dragons, very cute. Just can't wait for them to grow up now. Still trying to get a holly too.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

woo hoo, got both of mine!! anyone have an image of what they look like as adults? very curious :3

woo hoo, got both of mine!! anyone have an image of what they look like as adults? very curious :3

We have to wait and see what TJ's look like when they grow up. Any images posted before then are spoilers and aren't allowed.

I was suprised at how easy it was to catch mine. Went to the alpine region at the top of the tower and snatched both on the first try, even with a slow internet connection. huh.gif Can't wait to see how they grow up, though! So excited!

So many abandoned christmas eggs in the ap too.... blink.gif

Merry Christmas everyone! laugh.gif

Merry Christmas to all. And wonderful job on the sprites as usual!

I can't believe how easy it is to get my hands on a christmas dragon this year. Not that I'm complaining.

Managed to snag 2 new eggs very easily. biggrin.gif

I'm glad they were so easy to get. Now, I can go back to hunting down another 2nd gen Yulebuck to make my DC Holiday season complete. >.<

Happy Holidays everyone!

Ooo, the gendered hatchie looks so majestic. :D Looks like it's an all male breed this year. ^-^

The S1 is adorable too!

Merry Christmnas! (Even if we celebrated last day^^) and I hope they'll look good!

Hatchies look fantastic! The gendered stage reminds me of a griffin a little bit xd.png And oooo all male breed! Haven't had those since yulebucks

Edited by s0r0k4

I catched this morning two eggs, I really like them, I can`t wait to see the aduld. smile.gif

Sweet. But the egg limit is a joke. We can only get so many eggs anyway...lift the limit already!! The cave is completely stuffed with Christmas eggs because everybody has their two. I thought the entire point of this game was to collect as many eggs as possible.

Going by the hatchie's 'texture' and colour scheme... I'm so tempted to breed them to my ribbons next year. :P

Edit:

@above: And the entire point of Christmas release is sharing, not hoarding. ;) Not everyone can get on to grab eggs on the first day of release - many people have other obligations and celebrations outside of DC. Sure, we feel the kick after awhile of seeing no regular eggs, but it's meant to be fair to everyone like this. :3

@below: Hehe. :P

Edited by Varekis

Going by the hatchie's 'texture' and colour scheme... I'm so tempted to breed them to my ribbons next year. tongue.gif

You took the words right out of my mouth laugh.gif

When the last day of wreath decorating will be?

I just don't have time for it today sad.gif

I think you can decorate your wreath till the New Year's day. smile.gif Others, correct me if I'm wrong. tongue.gif

It's my baby's first Christmas and I didn't think I'd be able to catch anything while trying to keep him from going bonkers with excitement. I caught the first two eggs I clicked on though, and that made my Christmas even better. Thanks to everyone who spent time putting this event together, and hope you are all enjoying the holidays and getting in some relaxation and eggnog!

happy.gif

The little Christmas hatchling looks so cute, but I wonder what it's gender can or will be, hopefully it can be either male or female