Quhanta

Disney Pile-Up

((Sweet Wyvern~ she will try to use persuasion and guile to control the others happy.gif She's a pretty manipulative character. I'm not saying that she'll necessarily succeed without her staff... but... She's pretty slick... -I- may not be that slick.. but she is xd.png ))

Maleficent nodded respectfully to the tigers, proud creatures in response to their introduction. If she hoped to have any sway over them, or to even continue to be near them without them deciding that -she- was meat respect would be her ally with them. Then the little blue... Thing... Spoke. "stitch" seemed to be it's name. She smiled her sweetest smile at him, He looked, as she supposed all of them did, Lost.

"Hello little Stitch." A slightly honeyed coo for the little blue thing before looking back up at Nita. The girl rattled off the rest of the names and pointed to each in turn. Ah, this large one was "Beast" that was rather encouraging. Perhaps he was simple and easily manipulated. She could only hope, With his size and clear physical prowess he would be a fabulous asset. "Thank you again dear Nita." She watched the girl look around and read the look on her face, loneliness and homesickness. Truly who could blame her? "You seem a bit lonely Nita. Or is it someone that you're missing?" Gossip might help pass this insufferable slow time between now and when she might be able to get some water.

((No one can use majic on the island. Remember?) This is when the cool thing that everyone was gathering for, by the way. I have to do some things to your characters, but it's going to go away and is nessecary. Sorry if it bugs you.)

Amelia looked annoyed when Shere Khan and Tru just left, but she had no right to controle what anyone else did.

"And this is Kovu." he added. Delbert smiled at the woman as he spoke. Amelia glared at him for a moment. 'He is being overly kind to another woman. Was that jealosy?' She stopped glaring at him.

Suddenly, in the sky, appeared a cloaked figure. He hovered above them with an omonus gloom.

"Do not speek, for I am the one who brought you all here." his voice echoed in the distance so than the whole island could hear him. "I can be of use to one of you, that is all. The winner. The winner will get what is most desired to them. For some, it is simple." He majicly, turned Beast to his human form, with a mirror in his hand. The mirror showed him Bell in the castle. He turned and Nita back into a bear and healed and recloaked Malificent, returning her staff also.

"But for others, it is more difficult for others to understand." He gave a wicked smile to Amelia. "Remember, though, that I can take it all away." Beast, Nita, and Malificent all transformed back to the way they were.

"But you can, have a keepsake of what may be." Majicly appearing in everyone's hands/paws, was something that represented home.

"To answer any queastions of who I am, I am the master of all evil. I am almost every REAL evil one behind it all. My false identitys are known by each and every one of you, but my true identity is yet to be reveiled. Ta ta now." In a puff of smoke, he dissapeared just as quickly as he had arrived.

(( happy.gif doesn't bother me xd.png means that Dearest Maleficent has to actually try instead of turning into a dragon or a will o wisp and being like "BUGGER OFF!" xd.png ))

Just as She was about to thank Delbert for his help the cloaked figure appeared and began his monologue. Maleficent rolled her eyes as he told them not to talk but he had her full attention when he said he brought them there. A tidal wave of rage swept over her.

Maleficent gripped her staff for the moment she had it curling her fingers over it. Just as she was about to transport herself away from this obnoxious bellowing creature, she once again was weak, and without her staff. She fell back against the tree and cursed quietly to the effect of "I will bathe in his blood".

"The Winner?" She hissed loudly. "The WINNER!?! A blistering fool rips me away, steals my staff, and abandons me on this Island and I am to compete in some unknown contest for my own staff?!?!" The fire in her eyes belied her rage, leaning against the tree she waved her hand about nearly toppling herself. She shuddered with anger taking a deep breath in to try and calm herself, teeth clenched and lids fluttering as adrenaline covered her pain for her tirade.

"This is ludicrous. Some backstabbing plot of some half baked devil's dealer." She fumed as her rage slowly bled down. A tiny raven clutched in her other hand, her trinket hidden carefully away in her palm. Oh the plans she was brewing. No one told her what she could and couldn't do. Already contemptuous plans formed, plans to undo this whole thing, to bring the creator of this little hell to his knees and to spite him by sending everything back to the way it was. Oh he had been wise to steal her staff because when she once again possessed it there would be a reckoning, and it spelled his doom.

Shere Khan and Tru froze in unison, their heads jerking upright to stare at the figure. "Winner, eh?" The male mused, while Tru looked on in horror. "That's cruel!" She yelled up at it, but he did not respond. With a little poof the figure disappeared. From where they were the tigers could hear Maleficient shrieking. "She sounds like a bundle of joy," Shere Khan commented dryly, walking back towards the group. Tru ran to catch up, not bothering to ask why they were going back. After something like that happened, all of them needed to regroup. As they were animals, neither of them got anything worthwhile from the figure's generosity. They were, however, rewarded with a pair of parrots. Dropping their quarry, they returned. "Is everyone alright?" Tru asked, looking around. A game? What if they all turned on each other?

For the most fleeting moment, Beast felt relief at being human again. Then the figure showed him Bell, her image seen clearly through a mirror that closely resembled his own magic mirror. His heart wrenched, painfully beating against his ribs, as he was forced back into his monstrous form. He snarled with furry, wordlessly challenging the man to come back and face him.

In the next moment, once he'd calmed down enough to realize there was a slight weight in his clawed hands, he glanced down. "Lumiere..." A small, golden colored candlestick rested against his palms but, it wasn't his dear friend. Merely a replica of what the lanky man had been turned into when the castle had been cursed.

He turned her into a bear! Nita smiled, feeling just at home in this form as in her human form. At first, she'd been foolish to believe that they'd all be sent home now. She may as well have been slapped in the face for such foolhardy thinking. When she was human once more and the cloaked figure gone, she noticed she was clutching a bear claw.

Stitch growled at the person who appeared in the sky, his eyes searching around for possible large objects to throw at him. When Beast was turned into a human, Nita was turned into a bear and the fairy was healed, Stitch instantly dropped the large rock he had been about to throw and instead stared at them, rather confused. Suddenly, they all changed back and several gained small trinkets or objects. Feeling something in his own paw, Stitch looked down curiously, only for his ears to jump up in excitement as he rolled the thing over in his hand. It was... it was...

A cousin! Still in pod form, of course but it was most certainly another experiment. Perhaps it was one he already knew... Locating the number, Stitch frowned. That didn't make any sense. The pod lacked a number and instead had a question mark on it. The entire pod was black in color with just a red question mark. Confused, he rolled the ball over just to make sure before sniffing it. Hmm... great, that meant he had no idea which one it was. It could be one of the nice ones... or it could be Leroy. Better to not activate it for the time being, just in case. At least it would be comforting to know he could have one of his cousins around...

Sighing, Stitch patted the pod before looking around. So they had to compete in a game? That didn't sound very fun. God, the cloaked guy was probably that space gerbil. Although it was surprising he managed to change his voice that much.

Amelia listened to the cloaked figure. 'Hmmm... He is a different villin to us all?' When the man poofed away, she was somewhat releived. Looking around, she noticed that everyone had a charm of some sort. Where was hers then? her question was answered when Delbert put his hand on her arm and held out a small locket. She recognized it immeaditly. Amelia knew what picture was on the inside, but wouldn't look.

"You keep it." she whispered, trying not to cry. She hung her head and closed her eyes. Delbert knew that she wanted to be strong and there was nothing he could do about it. He slipped it into her pocket, though, knowing that he might lose it. Delbert walked back over to Kovu, knowing that the person who asked her if she was alright was going to get hit, screamed at, or both. He was curious now. About everyone. What did they all get, and was it painful for them as well. Clearly, the people who went through the transformations felt a great deal of pain. To be how they enjoy being and then have it all taken away.

Her raving pulled back to silence as she leaned against the tree. The tiny trinket was quietly secured inside her cloak, Now was the time when true colors would show, when backs would be stabbed or alliances would be forged. Time to see if her companions would have a fit or it they would band together.

Or maybe, Just maybe she might be able to use this moment to seize some measure of control. "I think he's trying to divide us. If we work as a group we have more chance of survival. If he divides us we are less of a threat, we can't pool our intelligence and we can't strike against him so that we might -all- go home." She looked among them, knowing that some would argue or be incredulous. "It is not for sure. But I loath being puppeted. I will not play into his hands willingly."

Amelia looked up and over at Malificent, listening to her idea.

"You're right." she said, voice cracking. "If he gets his way with his demonic psycological warfare, then we would never be able to work against him. I heard him say that one of us can leave. What about our mates, or our newly found... friends." She hesitated before saying the word friends because she wasn't sure if anyone had actually become friends or not. "And what if he's lying completely, not planning on letting any of us leave."

Staring down at the ground, Stitch nodded at the fairy's statement and Amelia's agreement. Although, he was really only half-listening due to his fascination with the so-called trinket he had been given. He could activate it and gain a cousin... or he could activate it and cause chaos. Usually, Lilo helped him make them good and all he did was the catching. Unless it was like Ace, in which case it would be brilliant. But was there any way for him to know what was within the pod.

Sighing, Stitch transfered the pod into his right secondary hand. Curling his claws around it, he tucked his arms back into his body, leaving out the spines and antennae. Good, now he could hold onto the pod without much difficulty or without attracting too much attention. If questions started to arise about the nature of the pod... well, that wouldn't be good.

((May I join? :3

If yes, then I'll fill out some sheets as soon as I finish reading up on what's happened and who's taken already.))

Shere Khan watched Stitch retract his arms, catching a glimpse of something small in the creature's hand. He didn't comment, merely glanced away as though he hadn't noticed. Whatever it was, if the creature was hiding it then perhaps it was some sort of weapon. Tucking this little bit of information away, the male tiger inspected a paw in a bored fashion. "We aren't going to just sit here waiting for the person to return are we? I daresay if he's trying to play us, we must do everything to counter his attempts." He slammed his paw down on the sand, sinking his claws into it.

Tru shot him a furtive glance, unsure of his plan of action. "We should really find better cover, though I doubt the man won't be able to watch us anyway," she said quietly. Anywhere they went the cloaked figure would be watching, but they couldn't just sit there mindlessly while he brainwashed them into mutiny on each other.

(It all depends upon your character, but you most likely will be accepted.)

Liking Tru's idea to find cover, Amelia decided to build a small lean-to. She walked over to the edge of the clearing and started trampling down some grass to form a small floor. Then, she started looking around for some branches to make into walls and a roof. Amelia needed to occupy herself with something, keep her mind off of the locket that was now in her pocket. Delbert went over to help her, but knew he was going to be in the way. So he just started looking for large leaves to make into a water-resistant roof.

Not noticing the eyes staring at the pod he had just retracted along with his arms, Stitch scurried over to Amelia as she began building something. Watching her curiously, the experiment looked around before crawling over to a nearby tree. Shooting up the tree like some sort of mutant squirrel, the alien creature broke off some of the largest branches he could find before tossing them down to the ground. Crawling back down out of the tree, he looked at the structure before lifting up the large branches he had gathered. Following what she was doing, he began making a larger leaning structure, trimming off the little side branches from the larger ones as he did so. Above all, he tried not to pay any heed to the thing he was holding within his second pair of currently tucked away arms. Although it was tempting, he wasn't going to activate it. Not yet.

People were talking, making proposals and suggestions, while others were silent and seemingly caught up in their thoughts. Nita shook her head, returning to the present situation at hand and barely missing the trailing ends of someone's words. "If he's trying to separate us, then why did he place us so close to each other on the island? Maybe he wants us together?" She shook her head again, realizing how pathetic her voiced thoughts sounded.

Maleficent Reached out and touched the native girl's shoulder. Her voice soothing and lilting, a bit of a creepy and drastic change from the harsh, cutting sound it had been moments before. "Then we may have to play into his hands Dear Nita. He is trying to turn us on one another right now. Which would be a good reason for him to want us together. But he clearly doesn't want us working together..." She was shaky, and it was difficult for her to stand without support, but she was doing it now, standing away from the tree. That was good, Perhaps his little stunt had helped her more than he thought. Even feeling marginally better she needed the group together until she could move and function without them, she hoped that she might pull Nita back into the collective. The more hands she had at her disposal the better.

(( xd.png so fun to write the altruistic evil xd.png ))

The sun started to go down as Amelia finished building the small hut. Looking around, she decided it was about time to go looking for food and firewood. She moved herself into a standing position and examined the trees around her for any signs of food. Surprisingly, the island was very lush, so she would just go and get some firewood and fill her backpack with as many edible fruits that she could find. First, she had to empty her backpack. All that was in it was medical suplies, a knife, and three books of matches. She straped the knife in her belt and swung the now empty backpack over her shoulder as she ventured into the woods. Amelia made sure that she could still see everyone though. 'If I get lost, they probably wouldn't care anyway.' she thought to herself. Amelia found a tree that had fallen durring the earthquake, and she started to break off branches and pile them up behind her.

((Okie-dokie! Here's the ones I'd like to play.

Username: Carnivorous M.

Disney Character: Panic

Movie/Book: Hercules

Appearance: N/A

History: (Pre-movie, post-show.) Shortly before being taken, Panic was carrying out a job for Hades, the Greek god of death, along with his partner, Pain, when he came across Meg crying her eyes out over the fact that none of her old friends wanted anything to do with her (and, in fact, barely remembered her). Feeling a bit guilty, and remembering that her birthday was coming up, he convinced Pain to help him look for a gift. They temporarily abandoned their mission to buy a pretty bracelet; it was on their way back to the Underworld that the two of them were taken. Now he has woken up on the island, without his partner and absolutely terrified. Panic is mostly focused on exploring this strange new world, surviving, and wondering whether he even wants to find a way back; after all, he has freedom and friends here, but he has power in Greece.

Photo: A picture, for those who are unfamiliar. Also, ninja.gif

Username: Carnivorous M.

Disney Character: Mary Gibbs (Boo)

Movie/Book: Monsters, Inc.

Appearance: Much older than she was when she first found the Monster World, she is a bit on the short side for her age. At the time she was taken, she was wearing a pink T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans, as well as a precariously large backpack full of food and other supplies. She wears her hair in a ponytail now, instead of her signature pigtails, and has contacts and braces, both of which she is still getting used to.

History: (Several years post-movie) At the age of eight, Mary Gibbs has been going to another, secret world of her own for years to visit her friends in Monstropolis. At the time she was taken, she was in the Monster World going on a hiking trip, arranged by Celia for her stressed, overworked husband and his stressed, overworked friend. She walked away from the group for a few minutes, only to disappear into thin air. Now, she finds herself on the island, all alone save for the imp that has rescued her from drowning. Taking him with her, she sets out to explore the mysteries of yet another strange world, and to find a way back to her friends and her home.

Photo: Boo, age four or five. Also, ninja.gif

Anyoo, those are the ones I'd like to reserve! ^^))

Edited by Carnivorous M.

(No. Two people at most and you have to make them somewhat close to everyone else. Thank you. P.S.is this the right movie?

And please no live action movies.) Edited by Quhanta

((Erm... okay, sorry. I thought Jarvis would be okay since TRON is a Disney movie and all, even if it's live-action, but okay. You should really say 'no live-action' in the rules if you're going to enforce no live-action, though; Disney and live-action aren't mutually exclusive, after all.

Sorry about the no-more-than-two-characters thing; for some reason I was thinking that it just said 'no more than you can handle,' and I've handled up to twenty characters in one RP before, I thought five would be alright. I guess just Panic and Boo then.

And no, I'm talking about the Disney Hercules movie, not Hercules and Xena. It's the one that has the awesome James Woods Hades in it that everyone loves, and his two leetle minions, Pain and Panic.))

Edited by Carnivorous M.

(Alright then. Just edit your post. FOR EVERYONE: I'm adding two new rules so check it out please.)

Edited by Quhanta

((A'righty, edited and new rules read. Before I start writing out my post, where are the other characters and what's going on in the general area? I'm going to have to write quickly, because I have to get off the computer soon, so I'd be grateful for a recap.))

Edited by Carnivorous M.

Shere Khan blinked and watched as Stitch and Amelia started and finished building a hut. He was a big large for it, but then again he would prefer to sleep outside. Glancing around, he noticed that not only the blue creature had gotten an item from the cloaked presence. Not that he had anything partiularly dear to him, but was it fair for the two tigers not to have an advantage?

"What now?" Tru sighed, feeling slightly helpless. The humans could build and gather, but they couldn't. Annoyed at herself for being vain, the female tiger wandered off in a random direction, calling over her shoulder, "I guess I'll go find some fruit. I don't know which is edible for humans, but I suppose we'll find out later." With a rustle of a bush she was gone. Completely content to do absolutely nothing, Shere Khan lay down and yawned.

(Accepted. Everyone is in the same spot where they found Bianca, Tru, and Delbert. They're all basicly chilling out, but Tru just went to do stuff and Amelia's in the woods' pissed. (<- Not a swear word by the way.))

Beast glanced around, briefly watching Amelia and Stitch build a sort of shelter while Tru went off to search for fruit. When Amelia started further into the forest, he frowned slightly. He didn't know her full skills in defending herself should she run into trouble and so wondered if it were such a good idea to go out alone. The female tiger appeared formidable and was most likely capable of caring for herself.

Feeling like he should do something in the least, he followed after Amelia to help her in whatever task she had in mind. Seeing her start to break off branches from a fallen tree, he began connecting the dots and attempted to do the same, snapping off slightly thicker limbs of wood that the cat-human's knife could not cut through so easily.

Nita glanced at Maleficent, faintly grateful for her supporting thoughts about the plot she'd imagined up. "Then I guess we'll have to work together if we want to go home," she agreed, a smile crossing her face.

As some of the others began working, she thought about joining Tru in the tigress' efforts of finding fruit. "Will you be alright? I'm going to help Tru find something to eat," she asked the injured woman.