Quhanta

Disney Pile-Up

Nemo stared at the hand like it was some sort of poisonous toad that would bite her hand off if she touched it. Visibly shuttering, she slowly extended her paw and shook his hand slightly before quickly bringing her paw back to her body. Checking to make sure the hair on her paw had not randomly started to fall off, Nemo frowned then inched slowly away from Delbert, obviously not liking the attention to much.

Stitch beamed up at Amelia as if he had done something way more amazing. "Cousin," he declared, motioning over to where Nemo was sitting. "Nemo," he added, as if Amelia needed desperately to know her name. Although, in his mind, it was very important.

Shere Khan bristled again and turned away, shaking his great furry head. "You wouldn't understand," he growled. Without another word he walked away, his shoulders hunched in irritation. They'd probably wake up in the middle of the night to a forest fire, all thanks to her. He grunted and laid down next to the small shelter they'd built; scratch that, the cat woman had built, and surveyed the area. The red timid creature was interesting, but it looked weak and therefore served him no purpose. Shere Khan sighed and rest his head on his paws, feigning sleep.

-------------

Tru glanced up at Nita, surprised at the girl's question. Would they ever get home? As an animal, she never really called a place "home" per se. Really she was comfortable with Shere Khan; that was home enough. After some consideration she finally said, "I honestly don't know. I like to think that we will some day. And thank you." She dipped her head at the compliment. If her mate wouldn't act graceful like a tiger should, well, one of them had to.

Amelia ignored Shere Khan as he walked away. When Stitch declared that one of his cousins had arrived, she was pleased. 'Perhaps it has some ability with fire,' she thought. Amelia smiled down at him and sat downbeside him, legs crossed.

"Do you think that you could get ... him or her to come over here to meet me?" She asked kindly. Amelia was exausted, but wasn't about to show it to anyone.

Delbert smiled at Nemo and then focused his attention, once again, upon Malificent.

"How is your injury? Any better?" He asked, softly.

((*flails* >_< DC didn't send me notifications. Sorry! I'll make a post once I get home from school tomorrow.))

Nita nodded once, watching the proceedings of the unlikely group in pensive silence. "That's a good hope to have I guess. Getting home some day..." She shook her head, dispelling any ill thoughts before they could arise. "Maybe, we might even find a way to prevent our situation from happening to anyone else?" She suggested, not liking the thought of other beings becoming trapped like they had.