Quhanta

Disney Pile-Up

((I don't have long to post this, but... I've been grounded more or less indefinitely. I can sneak on occasionally, but I don't think I'll be on often enough to keep up my role in this RP.

May I pass on Boo and Panic to someone else, or perhaps find a way to freeze them in time until I can come back? I really want to continue in this RP, but I just don't see how I can keep up in my current circumstances. Sorry for the inconvenience.))

(Amelia is waiting for Panic to reply. Lyn Nexus, would you consider taking Boo and Panic for a while? (If no one else want's to.) You seem like you are online the most.)

(Oh now I feel like an jerk for having poofed for a while >.< yea I can try to take up Boo and Panic, no promises on maintaining exact quality >.> As for my absence, for some reason I stopped getting email updates O.o wth is up with that?)

Maleficent looked down to Stitch and Nemo, seeing the rigid panicked look of the little female she delicately leaned over as well as she could and gripped the paw ever so briefly and gently. "Lovely Nemo, Little Stitch and myself will ensure you are not molested when we enter the camp. If you are afraid, you may hide in what's left of my cloak Sweet Nemo." She looked to Stitch next. "Don't force her to meet the others my Dear Stitch, not all of the others are quite so friendly, like the tigers." She cautioned but did not scold. She was far too fond of these little things. With that she started off towards the camp, slowly, but surely.

Panic shuddered violently at the attention of the two, a incoherent stammer was all he could get out at first, his eyes wide at the total lack of words he had spoken and his mouth agape he pointed over to Boo. "Well... she was in the water see? And... Just-bobbin-there, and I Puuuled her out... You-know of the water... And... She didn't ... you know... move... Don't-Kill-Me!" his speech went between painfully drug out like he was deliberately trying to slow his words and streaming forth words like he couldn't keep them in. He clutched the end of his tail, hunched forward, eyes huge and round up at the towering beings above him.

Boo Looked on the whole scene with wonderment, totally silent for a little while. "THIS IS SO COOL!" She squealed after a moment, seeing the little cub and the little grass hut. "It's like CAMPING! but even BETTER!" She yipped in a softer but excited tone. "OH My gosh look at the little cub! You didn't say you had a baby! She's ADORABLE!"

(Ok, hopefully this will give most of us the ability to work around the dead char's for a little bit. Hopefully things will clear up quickly.)

Shere Khan's eyes slid from the lioness to the little girl at her side. She was clearly a human cub, both by her size and incoherent squealing. Swiping an annoyed paw over his ear in a manner that suggested she was loud, he narrowed his eyes at the fleshy thing. So many humans on this forsaken island. "Ah, you brought a snack along. I was beginning to think I'd starve," he said without taking his eyes off of Boo. Like a house cat he circled around the girl, pressing up against her and corralling her into a confined space. Ominously Shere Khan thrust his face into hers and whispered, "I'm Shere Khan. You must be lunch."

((Gonna admit that made me laugh))

Tru approached behind Nita and stared at all the new creatures that had seemingly arrived during their absence. Shere Khan was circling around some sort of cat and a small human... Great. Not wishing to be present for what ever sort of trouble her mate was about to cause, she did an about face and said to the human with her, "Leeeeeeets go back out. Just set the fruit down, we can get it later." And then, because she didn't want to sound bossy, "But if you're tired I can manage."

Stitch beamed as Nemo and Maleficent shook hands. Nodding at her words, Stitch curling his hands into fists as if to show he would beat up anyone who tried to attack her. He wouldn't force her into meeting new people but he did want Nemo to see Amelia. From the looks of it, the experiment was already a bit attached to the fairy. "Ih," he declared, nodding to show he understood as he started after Maleficent. Falling in place so Nemo was between the two of them, Stitch smiled and patted the experiment on the head. Compared to his other cousins, she was quite mellow. That was a pretty nice change.

Nemo flinched as Maleficent shook her paw, as if expecting her arm to spontaneously explode from the contact. When such a thing did not happen and the green woman retracted her hand, Nemo frowned in confusion. Retracting her own hand, she stared at it for a few moments as if in disbelief, giving her claws a bit of a wiggle as to to confirm that they still worked and her hand had not been paralyzed. Looking up to see the green woman start off, the black and red experiment frowned then hurried after her, not wanting to get lost. Not keeping her distance as much this time, Nemo glanced up at the green woman then over at Stitch. It looked like they where 'friends' or whatever that was supposed to mean. But it also appeared Stitch trusted her quite a bit, perhaps even on the same level as the green lady. If they had just met and he already trusted her so much... Well, her job would be quite easy.

((o_O Is there more to Nemo than we think? I think I see a plot coming...

Whats with the random activity spike? Let's keep it up there people!))

Boo watched The large cat, turning to keep him in view yet some how gleefully unaware of how dangerous this whole thing really was."Lunch? No Silly! I'm Boo!" She giggled and licked his nose, a strange response to be sure but she thought it would be an appropriate to a cat... or maybe that was a dog... Oh well. She grinned at him, "It's nice to meet you Shere Kan!" The excitable little thing chirped the greeting, quite pleased with herself and how she had handled this odd greeting.

The slow motion through the trees took time, but Maleficent was pleased with her own ability to walk at the moment. It seemed with some water in her system she was feeling much less weak and horrible. Her body still hurt but luckily it seemed that she was recovering at a much more rapid pace than expected. She glanced back at the two little creatures behind her, would she be able to keep them? Stitch she would gladly keep, but this Nemo was so timid it was questionable how useful she might be. best to play it safe for now and remain sugar sweet to them both until something untoward came up.

((It's a conspiracy! blink.gif ))

Nemo grimaced when she heard faint voices in the distance. One especially stood out, seeing as a chorus of giggles seemed to accompany it. Pulling on her ears as if it would calm her nerves, Nemo glanced around the trees as if to see if she could spot an escape route in case they where suddenly attacked. Seeing her discomfort, Stitch frowned and grabbed hold of one of her hands to make sure she didn't bolt suddenly. She seemed to be slightly comforted by the movement but continued to glance around, muttering softly under her breath.

Turning forward, Stitch led Nemo over to a bush blocking their path. Clawing throughout the bush with ease, Stitch frowned when he saw the tiger with the big chin and a girl. Quickly tightening his grip on Nemo's hand so she didn't run, Stitch glanced back at Maleficent and smiled. "Back!" He declared happily, patting Nemo on the head. She hardly noticed him, however, as her eyes where locked on Shere Khan and the girl. Deciding to take the green woman up on her offer, Nemo bit Stitch's hand to make him release her, only to scamper over to Maleficent and hide behind her legs.

(( xd.pngD he does have a big chin doesn't he? ))

Shere Khan's disarming smile turned into a frown as the girl continued speaking in that god awful high pitched manner. Then she licked him. The tiger jerked away from her, angrily swiping a paw over his nose to get the contaminant off him. "Charmed," he muttered, thoroughly irked. If only no one was here, then he'd eat her. Ah well, he couldn't have his human and eat her too. Tail flicking with amusement at his own joke, Shere Khan turned to watch the blue thing and it's mistress return. This time they weren't alone. Behind the green woman was a small black and red creature, looking ready to bolt at any moment. The feelings rolling off of her were not anything akin to the confidence and strength that Stitch had, in fact they were quite opposite. Moving away from the irritating little girl, he sat and observed the returning water party for a while. "A friend of yours?" He inquired.

((I'll be making a post later today when I'm not a school. Finally got internet back at home so it'll hopefully be up by the time I get out of school.))

The small girl beamed at the tiger and then as he diverted his attention away from her she skipped over to the little ramshackle building and laid down in it, quite happy to watch the goings on from the little leantoo.

Maleficent looked down at the tiger, even at her height he was tall. His shoulder came to her hip and that was almost as intimidating as the enormous head bobbing off those shoulders. How magnificent would it be to lounge along side -that- magnificent creature, or having the pair lounge at her feet while she sat between in a luxurious throne? But alas, he seemed canny to manipulation.

"So she seems to be, Shere Kan." and with that rather nonchalant, nearly dismissive statement she moved to where she could sit, quietly, off to the side of the camp, nearly behind the little building. The walk had helped, but she was tired, shamefully tired.

((Uggha! allergies now! T_T will the BS never end?? Looking forward to seeing more posts happy.gif))

((Sorry I lied about posting last night. Posting now))

Beast snorted, flicking his gaze back and forth between the trembling blue creature and the young girl. "Whichever," he started after a moment, shaking his large head. "It doesn't matter now. At least she's unharmed." Maybe he was taking it easy on the creature but, when you've had a few close servant friends constantly ordering him to control his temper, it was hard not to imagine their echoing voices.

Nita glanced back at Tru, slightly confused. "Don't you want to know what's going on? At least stick around a moment to learn a few more names?" She tried, not understanding the tigress' hesitation and eagerness to leave the scene.

((Sorry for such a short length >-< class period isn't very long.))

(Sorry I was gone. Car accident. It's all good! ...now. tongue.gif )

Amelia listened to everyone's comments and watched Delbert walk over to where Malificent sat. 'What the hell!?' she thought to herself. 'Just abandon me over here. Yeesh. Never should've saved the woman.' Not knowing exactly what to say or do, Amelia just did the thing she went over there to do. She picked up a large portion of her pile of wood and brought it over to the center of the clearing. When she returned for the rest of her pile, she was on the lookout for large rocks that could be used to make a fire pit. Amelia was glad that Stitch was back, but was curious to meet the little thing that they had with them.

(They could all tell their history, or a modified history to make the evil ones seem good, around the campfire or something. If so, someone nice and open should start. Perhaps as an introduction to Nemo, Nala, Panic, Boo, any new character that I'm missing, or for any other reason at all.)

Shere Khan raised a bushy eye brow at Maleficient as she spoke then walked away. What kind of look was that? He recognized that crazy, power-hungry look. So, he had competition? Well, no one outsmarted Shere Khan, especially not some green woman. Casually he got up and strolled over to Amelia, coming up behind her and sitting. He hadn't meant to sneak up on her, but tigers never really made sounds when they walked anyway. Shere Khan had noticed the cat woman's glare for Maleficient, and with it an opening. "I take it she isn't your most favorite person in the world," he said quietly, lifting one paw to inspect the claws on it.

Tru sighed. "I suppose you're right," she said. Reluctantly the female tiger walked into the clearing and looked around. No one was dead or injured, and the peace seemed to be held. Tru let out a breath she didn't know she'd been holding.

Edited by Sweet_Wyvern

Amelia stopped in front of her woodpile and dropped the rest of the wood into the clearing, with the rest. She looked over at him curiously.

"Well... she's an... *sighs* nevermind." she said, continueing her search for rocks. Amelia grabbed two large-ish flat stones and carried them over to the spot she had chosen.

"It's strange, don't you think? I trusted, no, I saved her, and she's been manipulateing poor little Stitch and my impressionable husband into doing whatever she wishes.. Whereas, I didn't trust you for a second, and you've done nothing wrong... yet. Let's not be fool ourselves, I'm sure we'll all slip up. I brought her to us. Big mistake... Unless you are fond of the woman?" she inquired. Amelia wore a sly smile when she asked the question, but also continued to retrive rocks.

(Not in a weird way. Just, like, you accept her and don't have an issue with her.)

Edited by Quhanta

Shere Khan listened for a moment then shook his head. " It does not good to toy with the minds of simple creatures, such as Stitch. They sometimes go mad," he commented, then noticed her smile. He shrugged his shoulders and replied, "I have no reason to slip up. I'm not hiding anything, unlike that oddly colored woman. " After a moment he added, "I'm not exactly fond of her either, but perhaps it's for the best. There are far more of us than her, if it comes to that anyway." He placed his paw back down and stared at what she was working on. What on earth? Amelia was making a circle of rocks with sticks in the middle. Unaware of what this meant, Shere Khan blinked and angled his head closer to the creation.

Amelia looked over at Shere Kahn and examined his face. He looked very confused at what she was building.

"It's a pit for a fire. It makes it so that the fire won't spread while we sleep." Still looking at a confused face, she explaned further. "We need fire for warmth, light, and to cook on. Not everyone can see in the dark like I, and presumeably you, can." Amelia, then, continued to build the fire pit.

((been trying to figure out a way to not have to talk to myself unfortunately... I really didn't think of any way))

The small girl hadn't realized how tired she was and was slowly falling asleep in the little tent. It had been a hard day even if it wasn't even over yet.

Panic tried to melt backwards back into the woods. The large thing seemed to be turning away from him so best to skulk back fast now and maybe just lurk, keep an eye on things. Something caught his eye, something familiar over on the other side of the camp. He didn't really have any intention of walking through the clearing so he began to slowly make his way around the campsite to see what he had caught a glimpse of.

Maleficent nodded silently to Delbert as he moved closer. He was probably looking to either help her or get the water. She didn't care either way truth be told, she was nearly drifting to sleep leaned against another tree again. She utilized the bowl they had made and got herself another sip of water. Maybe she just needed rest. a short nap certainly wouldn't kill her.

Delbert sat down next to Malificent and smiled.

"Do you require any asstance?" he asked giddily, not realizing that she was tired. "And, might I ask, who's this?" Delbert gestered to Nemo.

(Sorry for the wicked short post.)

Shere Khan's pupils dilated as he learned this. With a growl he jerked away and began backing from the fire pit. A nonstop rumble rose from his throat as he glared at the place where his mortal enemy would soon be. "Why would you bring such evil into our presence?" He hissed. Fire. He'd always hated fire. It was the only thing he truly feared besides man. Mowlgi had once tied a flaming stick onto his tail. The tiger felt his fur bristling and quickly forced it to flatten. Now anyone who had seen that episode knew his weakness. Still, he hated fire. Shere Khan glared at Amelia as if to demand an answer.

Amelia stifled a giggle when Shere Kahn had a minor freek out episode when she said the word fire. She frowned immeaditly when he called it evil and questioned her usage of it.

"It's for light, heat and cooking over." she explained. "It's not going to hurt you, that's why I'm putting the rocks around it. So that the fire can not spread and hurt prople." Amelia was finished making the circle of rocks, so she started putting small leaves and pieces of, what appeared to be bark from one of the trees she was arround. The sticks were to go in next.

Delbert sat beside Malificent, awaiting an answer. (Not trying to ruch you, just acknowledging that he's still here. lols)

Nemo hurried after the green woman, determined not to get lost within the group of people. Although it was not a large crowd, most of them happened to be considerably taller than her. She did not enjoy that too much, especially because she was not nearly as strong as Stitch, due to her lacking of density. But at least she could swim and was not afraid of the water.

Stitch frowned as Nemo practically bolted after Maleficent, leaving him standing by himself. Everyone had formed their own little groups and now he had to find one himself to join. Nemo could use a bit of bonding time with some of the others without him. Perhaps he should go back to Amelia and the tiger with the big chin? Amelia was doing something very strange with sticks and stones, inciting his curiosity. Deciding to let Nemo make a few new friends, Stitch moved over to Amelia silently and watched as bark was placed in the pile surrounded by stones.

Nemo frowned as someone asked who she was. Finding Stitch was no longer around, she looked nearly ready to leap on the green woman for protection but was rooted in place, as if she was a deer trapped in the headlights of a car. Awkwardly shifting from foot to foot, she glanced around then brought her long ears up to cover her nose and mouth, leaving only her eyes exposed on her face. "I'm Nemo," she whispered, hoping the man would go away once she answered him. Or at least turn his attention away from her so she could go find where ever Stitch had gone to. Although the green woman was a bit comforting, Stitch was her... what word had he used again? Cou-zin? Yeah, whatever that was.

Delbert carefully smiled down at the little... thing. It was kind of adorable.

"Hello Nemo. My name is Delbert." Realizing that she was nervus, he spoke softly and slowly extended his hand for her to shake.

Amelia looked over at Stitch when she was finished placing all the sticks, that she had brought over, into the pit.

"Hello there. I see you have made a new friend, eh?"

(Sorry it's a short post.)

((Grrr for some reason I wasn't getting any notifications anymore...))

Nita sat beside Tru, feeling more comfortable with the tigress than with any of the others. It made sense though, seeing as how the pair of Tigers, lions and the mice were normal creatures to her. However, the mice seemed to have been frightened into hiding somewhere, one of the lions were off elsewhere while its family were occupied with conversation, and Tru's companion was likewise busy talking to Amelia. She had caught a glimpse as a young girl a few years her minor but she didn't catch where the child went. Oh well, she could always find out which tribe she was from later.

"Tru, do you suppose we'll ever get back home?" She asked idly, absently picking at blades of grass. "I mean, I'd like to go home. I have a family that I miss but, there's no creature as magnificant as you or the other large creature." She motioned towards the lionesses, unsure of their species but knowing they were of the same world she was.