Quhanta

Disney Pile-Up

Summary

Once upon a time, everyone was happy. Off in their own worlds, each Disney character went looking for, and finding, their own happily ever after. Unfortunately, someone else had something different in mind. Each reality was torn apart and altered so that the characters were transported to one world, a world that was harsh and cruel beyond their expectations, a world with no magic. When they were taken, a container of sorts would wrap around them and they would fall unconscious. When they would wake up, if they would wake up, they would find themselves upon a sandy beach. Although the scenery was nice, they were hungry and cold.

They were all stranded on the deserted island, left to fend for themselves against animals, hunger, and pain. Although they were all forced to work together, there were still secrets amongst them. Some more important than others. Secret relationships and alliances were formed slowly, but there was no denying it.

The island was not bare though, but tropical. It had fruits growing on trees, berry bushes, and vegetables growing here and there. There were animals roaming around in search of their next meal, some herbivores, and some carnivores. There were freshwater streams flowing into the ocean of salt water. The island was beautiful, but dangerous none the less. Although the island looked like a paradise, it was not. Survival was first on the list.

But what they didn't know was that the man who was doing all of this to them was also on the island. With each and every moment that they spent upon the island, he was plotting against them, finding new ways to torture them each day.

The Island

When you are transported to the island, you land on the beach, half in the water. If you stand up and walk straight 3 meters, through the golden sand, you start walking on rocks that go from small to very large. After the rocks, it's soft to hard dark brown earth. About 5 meters straight is where the tree-line starts.

Rules

-No god-modding

-Semi-literate (Just try, seriously.)

-No power playing

-No swearing (You can say damn, but that's it.)

-No Kingdom Hearts Characters

-No live-action movie characters (animated only)

-Put a ninja on your character sheet

-If you do not post within three pages you're out. (Sorry)

-I can kick out anyone that breaks the rules

-Maximum 2 characters (Unless you have permission.)

-I can make more rules if I feel it necessary

Character Sheet

Username:

Disney Character:

Movie/Book: (Where ever your DISNEY character is from.)

Appearance: (If anything is different from what the character looked like in the movie/book, add it here. If not, put N/A.)

History: (You cam make up where they were and what they were doing when they were sent away, or you can put N/A.)

Photo: (Or a link to the photo.)

Disney Characters That Are Taken:

-Captain Amelia Smollett

My Character:

Username: Quhanta

Disney Character: Captain Amelia Smollett

Movie/Book: Treasure Planet

Appearance: Nothing is different with her cloths, but her hair is a little bit longer.

History: She was preparing for another adventure into space when a bubble encircled her and she was dumped onto the very edge of the sand line. Good thing for her, she was wearing a backpack with some supplies she was taking onto the ship.

Photo: http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files/costu...0/Amelia4-3.jpg

Edited by Quhanta

((Hm, very interesting! I think I might like to join this one. biggrin.gif

There are some spelling errors that you might want to fix; and you also might want to add in a few details on what the characters might see or feel when being ripped from their worlds and placed into a strange, harsh, unfamiliar new one. Do they lose consciousness? Do they see strange colors and feel nausea? Do they blink once, and find themselves on the island when they open their eyes? Do they land in the sea and have to find their way to shore?

You might also want to describe the layout of the island a bit more. What are some areas where the characters might start out? Is there a spring, a bay, a grove of strange trees that glow in the dark and sing? Is there a cave where a vicious monster lives? You don't have to reveal all of the island's secrets right off-- that would take away all the mystery-- but it might be good to give the other players an idea of the area they'll be playing in for a while.

Also, you might want to put some sort of rule in place for extremely powerful gamebreaker-type characters. For example, the Genie from Aladdin could easily teleport them home, or teleport them to the mainland, or give them all the food and shelter they could ask for. Heck, a character like Maleficent or Chernabog would badly skew the power scale. It would be good to include a power limiter-- something like, say, all magical powers are nullified in this world, because everyone knows that there's no magic in the real world. Whatever you feel works.

Anyway, that's all the critique I have for now. This looks really interesting, and I'd love to play it when it gets approved!

Your Fellow Roleplayer,

~Carnivorous M.~))

Great, then! Approved. Have fun roleplaying!

Username: Lige

Disney Character: Bernard

Movie/Book: The Rescuers/The Rescuers Down Under

Appearance: The only change is he now wears a wedding ring

History: Bernard was going on a rescuing mission with his new wife Bianca, but the mission was a hoax and when they flew over the island, a bubble formed around Bernard and he vanished. When he woke up, he was on the beach of the island and there was no Wilbur or Bianca in sight. Now he just wants to get back to his wife.

Photo: user posted image

ninja.gif

Edited by lige

Username: pudding

Disney Character: Stitch (Experiment 626)

Movie/Book: Lilo and Stitch/

Appearance: N/a

History: In the middle of searching for one of his cousins, Stitch became separated from Lilo. A strange bubble formed around him, one which he was unable to pop. When he woke up some time later, he was collapsed on the beach in his full alien form with the water almost about to touch his feet. Luckily, the tide was out so he didn't drown under the water.

Photo: user posted image

ninja.gif

Oh I LOVE Disney! biggrin.gif

Username: Narvix

Disney Character: Beast

Movie/Book: Beauty and the Beast

Appearance: He was human in his world after the spell was broken but now he's been reverted back to his animalistic form.

History: He was getting ready for lunch with Bell when he suddenly found himself trapped in a strange sphere and awoke to find himself laying in sand with a sea breeze ruffling his mane.

Photo: Beast

Username: Narvix

Disney Character: Nita

Movie/Book: Brother Bear 2

Appearance: No different except back in human skin.

History: She was gathering berries with Koda when she was surrounded by the bubble. Koda was trying to get her out when she fell unconscious and she found herself on the beach in her human form.

Photo: Nita

(Accepted, accepted and accepted! I <3 Disney too!)

Amelia looked along the beach and seen five others of which she'd never seen before. She approched them with caution. The closest one to her was a dark haired woman in animal skins. When she was sure that they could be no harm to her, she ran over and helped her up. "Are you alright?" she asked in her british accent.

Edited by Quhanta

Stitch groaned, pushing himself up off the ground using both pair of the blue arms he had been created with. Groaning, he rubbed his eyes, wondering what in the world had happened. He had been with Lilo, trying to find another one of his cousins when there was suddenly a bubble that trapped him. So... Where was he now? Glancing around, Stitch noticed that there where many other people scattered around but one was already on her feet. Groans switched to growls as he jumped up, instantly blaming the female for kidnapping him! She must be in league with the space girbil.

"Agata," he snarled, flexing his small but sturdy claws to attack.

Nita stared dizzily up at a blue sky dotted with white clouds. Shaking her head, she started to pick herself up when she heard quick footsteps and felt a firm grip help her to stand. Without glancing at the stranger, she began brushing the sand off her clothing. It was strange, hearing such an accent. Perhaps it was someone from another tri--

She screamed, jumping back and tripping in the sand to fall back onto her rear. Staring wide eyed with panic at the human-like cat standing over her, Nita scrambled to get away from the strange female. "Wh-What are you!" Did the Great Spirits know about... whatever the animal-human was? And here she thought that being turned into a bear was beyond belief.

----

A chuff of hot air billowed from the Beast's nostrils, the smell of the salty ocean registering to his senses first. With a groan, he rose to his hands-- no, paws?-- and picked himself up from the sand. A quick glance at his claws and brown-furred arms alerted him of what he feared. A furious roar ripped itself out of his throat, a few seabirds fleeing in panic with shrill cries of alarm.

Whirling around, he spotted others in a land he had no familiarity with. Trudging awkwardly until he grew accustomed with the sand, he slowly advanced towards them. One ear twitched at a young female's scream while the other swiveled towards the sound of nearby growling. Turing to the growling, Beast's dark eyes narrowed faintly at the strange blue creature. Was this another trick played on him by the witch he'd shown little compassion towards when she'd come to him in a disguise?

Amelia reeled back at the sound of the woman's scream and then she realized that a gigantic beast and a small, blue beast were also sturring. When the small, blue one growled and the large, brown, furry one roared loudly, Amelia steaped in front of the woman and pulled out her lazer pistol. "What do you want?" she yalled.

Edited by Quhanta

Stitch whirled around as he heard the roar of some sort of beast nearby. Yes, it was a beast. Sniffing the air curiously just to confirm it wasn't one of his cousins, Stitch decided they were all enemies. Resuming his growl, the antennae on his head twitched slightly as he dropped down on all six legs. From the look of it, the large hairy one was the biggest threat.

Gathering up saliva in his mouth, Stitch took aim then launched an acidic wad of mucus at the beast, then another. Ignoring the voice of a woman behind him, Stitch remained focused on the beast. "Where Stitch?" he asked, a growl backing up his voice.

Bernard woke up, lifting his head from the sand and shaking the grit out of his shirt and hat. However, he was interrupted by a roar and some yells and turned to see chaos unfolding. He stared at the two monsters, the human and the...humany thing? This was incredibly confusing. None of them seemed to be children, so he didn't suppose he could speak to them, but it was worth a try. "Um, E-excuse me, did any of y-you call for help? And ha-have you seen my wife?"

The words came out before he even thought about it, but it occurred to him and he started. His wife! Bianca, Wilbur, the bubble the- "Trap..." He whispered, almost oblivious to the fight breaking out between the two monsters.

Edited by lige

((Haha Pudding xd.png I love the saying on your avatar))

Beast flicked his gaze back and forth between the female creature holding the gun and the blue critter. When the latter began attacking, he dodged around the two shots and leapt towards him, claws outstretched to pin the thing down. Stitch? An odd of way speaking, yes, but the Beast figured it was the blue thing's name. Then he connected the dots.

The female with the gun had questioned what his intentions were while the blue one wanted to know where he was. Pulling back, he halted his defensive attack and landed in the sand between the two. Standing slowly, bushed out tail falling to hover just above the ground, he glanced at both in turn. "It seems you know just as little as I do..." He drawled carefully, eyeing the gun as his claws itched to disarm the female. She didn't seem like another Gaston but one could never be too sure.

Beast's ears twitched when a small voice called out and he turned to peer down at the mouse. He was strangely reminded of his servants before the witch's curse had been broken. Shaking his head, he crouched down a bit and sniffed. "Call for help?" So this had been a trap?

Nita was trembling, frozen in fear as new creatures appeared. She couldn't decide who she was scared of most. One held some weird tool in her... paws, and appeared to be defending her while a blue thing shot something from its mouth. The larger creature looked like a wolf with the size of a bear. Then there was... a mouse? She swallowed hard, trying to slip away silently but it was hard to do when the sand kept slipping beneath her hands and feet.

Bernard gulped heavily. The huge monster terrified him, but it seemed to be acting the most reasonably, and he had the feeling he'd need larger friends. "Yes-" His voice cracked and he cleared his throat to try again, "Yes well, my fia-my wife and I were flying over-we're a res-we're part of a rescue society. We-we're rescuers. We help people who need help and we-we got asked for help. So we went and we were fly-an albatross carrying us was flying over the island and then there was this bubble and I...I'm here."

Thoroughly annoyed the wolf-creature was able to pin him to the ground, Stitch picked himself up off the ground and dusted himself off. Refusing to notice anyone except the wolf-creature, Stitch stretched out his claws before curling up, sticking his feet in his mouth so he resembled a blue ball. The spines on his back stiffened into sharp, knife-like blades and, in an instant, he shot forward, aimed directly at the beast. The knife-like appendages on his back tore up the sand easily, giving him traction while his dense body rooted him to the ground so he would not be easily stopped or kicked away like a ball.

Ameila was surprised at them for calming themselves down. She lowered her weapon, but remained ever vigelant. The larger beast was now calm and also confused on their whereabouts, the girl was fumbling behind her, the mouse had spoken something about his wife... wait wife?

"Delbert..." she whispered to herself, grabbing at her necklace. Rings irritated her so she wore her weading band on a chain, under her shirt.

The blue beast became a spiked ball aimed at the large beast. Amelia grabbed a medium sized rock and threw it at... him?... stopping it, hopefully.

Beast's ears twitched back, almost flattening against his head as the small rodent spoke quickly. The blue creature then started to curl itself into a ball and rush towards him, its spikes a clear weapon. The Beast flicked a brief gaze at the female creature as she threw a rock in the blue ball's path. It didn't seem like it would do much and so he snarled, crouching down to all fours and charging at the annoying pest to grasp it with his claws. The last thing he wished to do was fight. Everyone seemed lost and confused just as he was.

The stone was sent flying away from the spikes, not doing much damage except for the fact it had managed to strike Stitch on the head, momentarily messing him up and making him slightly dizzy. Uncurling just in time to see the beast-thing charging him, Stitch stabilized himself against the ground, digging his small feet into the sand. As claws made a move to grab him, Stitch grabbed out with his top-most arms before adding his bottom two, determined to stop and possibly throw away the annoying beast who had, in his mind, sent him to an island that was not Hawaii.

Amelia rased both arms in front of her. "Stop it! Both of you! No more fighting!" Amelia yelled. "If anyone knows how we all got here, do speek up. Please and thank you." If noone was going to steap up in order to find them a way home, she might as well. After all, she was a captian.

As the blue thing curled into a ball, Bernard scrambled back, but was knocked forward by a wave. Fortunately, he wasn't in the path of the fight, but it was still a terrifying ordeal. He doubted that the cat-woman's yell would stop the fighting and wanted to be as far away from the monsters as possible, so, noticing the normal woman trying to slip away, he hopped awkwardly over to her. "Excuse me ma'am, I th-think I ought to be of some assistance somewhere, but I d-don't think I could be any help there so...can I help you?"

It was better than being caught between two monsters and a woman with a gun at any rate.