Quhanta

Disney Pile-Up

After nearly pulverizing the tree trunk and and giving himself a rather large headache, Stitch collapsed backwards on the ground. It was almost exactly like that time...

Quietly withdrawing all of his alien parts, Stitch's ears drooped down to the point where they nearly touched the ground. "Lost," he mumbled to himself, missing Lilo quite a bit. At first, he ignored the sounds of his name being called and continued to silently sit, feeling a mix of emotions just like that time. Still looking quite depressed, he slowly picked himself back up and stumbled in the directions of the sound. Thanks to his acute scent of smell, he quickly pinpointed where Nita was but took a long time getting there, seeing as he lacked his usual spunk. When he finally did arrive, he pushed a few branches out of his path, staring down at his feet while looking quite upset for a tiny, fluffy space experiment. Completely miserable, he flopped forward on the ground near Nita, copying what Lilo did when she was annoyed or upset about something.

Amelia walked over to Beast and Delbert, but taking the long way around the holes.

"Do you two want to help make a large shelter for everyone, or shall we each make our own?" she was rather tired at the moment and just wished that she could make something quick and then fix it up in the morning.

Delbert just shrugged and said nothing.

((My last post for tonight as I still have homework to take care of and school tomorrow))

Nita held her breath as she heard something moving towards her and released it faintly in relief as she recognized Stitch. "Are you okay?" She asked him when he literally face-planted on the ground and seemed unbothered to pick himself up. Crouching down on her knees, she reached out to rest her hand on his head gently. "Stitch? What's wrong?"

---

Beast thought briefly about the shelters and knew they would be a good idea. His thoughts were derailed when he thought he caught a small, almost unnoticeable, gleam from around Amelia's neck. He recalled her fiddling with something earlier but he'd passed it off as her collar. Narrowing his eyes while she strode closer, he growled faintly and quickly struck out for her throat. Or, at least, what would appear as an attack towards her throat.

His claws curled around a thin chain and he ripped the necklace off with a solid tug, bringing it up to eye level. "A ring..." He knew what such an accessory meant in certain cases. In an attempt to confirm his earlier belief about the pair, he glanced at Delbert's hands and was, indeed, proven correct. "Married..." He started, lowering Amelia's necklace to hang from his side. "Though, I'm curious as too why you would hide such a detail." His words were directed more towards Amelia than at the two of them, faintly believing that the female cat-human was behind it more than the dog-human.

Stitch mumbled something into the dirt but when he realized Nita probably wouldn't be able to understand him, he lifted his head of slightly so she could hear him properly and repeated what he had said: "Lost. I'm Lost." With that, his eye suddenly began twitching. Slapping his face, he covered the eye with a paw before looking away quickly. The thoughts about stealing shoes returned and Stitch was seriously tempted to lunge at Nita's left foot but managed to retrain himself. Smashing his head back into the ground, he moaned unhappily into the dirt, not liking the evil urges he felt and the fact his Ohana was not around. Ohana meant family. Family meant no one got left behind or forgotten. But he had been left on some strange place that was not Hawaii. Did Lilo forget him? Did his cousins? He just wanted to go home.

Tru nodded, continuing, "Well, my partner and I may not be able to help when it comes to construction, but perhaps we could aide in other ways. You're right though shelter is a priority." Shere Khan remained silent, unwilling to speak lest he announce his thoughts by accident. The other hybrid asked politely what her name was. The tigress curtsied ( as well as a tiger can anyway) and replied, "My name is Tru; it's nice to meet you though I wish it could have been under less dire circumstances."

As the Beast eyed her Shere Khan walked casually to her side, bumping her shoulder. "Where were you, anyway?" He asked, mildly curious as to how she had gotten captured. It didn't matter now that they were safe, but then again maybe she was in a particular place. Tru butted him right back and said, "I was tracking you. Again." Shere Khan shrugged, still a bit distracted. At least they were together now. "So, shelter it is then I suppose. I may be able to uproot some young trees, but other than that neither of us will be of good use. Still, someone has to go hunting... I figured we could do that." He earned himself another reproachful look from Tru. "On the matter of building, has anyone got aposable thumbs?"

((I just want to let everyone know that Tru is not secretly plotting like Shere Khan. Just in case she seems deceptive to you guys, she's actually quite opposite))

Amelia was shocked that Beast would try to strike her in the throught, but was even more surprised that he had missed, or had he? She reached up to her neck and found that she was unharmed execpt for a small cut on the back of her neck. What annoyed her the most, was Beast. Standing there, unsure of what exactly what to do, she seen Beast holding her necklace with her ring.

"Hey!" Then he asked her why it was a secret.

"If the one who brought us here thought that he was just my navigator, than he wouldn't hold him hostage to torment me, or hold me hostage to torment him. For saftey purposes, really. Now return it, please."

Delbert was shocked at Beast because he thought that he was going to kill her. Although, he was completely fine with everyone knowing.

(WARNING: There is about to be something new in the story. So may everyone please find their way back to the place where the holes are. Thank you. smile.gif )

((Okay then))

Shere Khan watched, mildly surprised, as the Beast lunged for Amelia. When he backed off with a necklace, the tiger was confused but held his tongue. Tru jumped to her paws, about to charge in and stop a battle, but her mate held up his paw. She glanced back at him questioningly, but all he did was nod his head in their direction. The hybrid and the beast were arguing, but not brawling.

At Amelia's words Tru stiffened, anxiety rising. "Does that mean were in danger?" She asked, shrinking against Shere Khan's side. He rumbled, nudging her head with his muzzle. "You really think I'd let that happen to you?" A growl tinged his voice, but other than that he remained passive. After a lapse of silence he muttered, "Where have the human and the blue thing gone?"

((D: Quhanta! Not so soon! >_< The RP's still very young. No need to rush.))

Beast looked skeptical about Amelia's response. "Well apparently whoever trapped Delbert already knew about your relationship," he retorted, a bit irritated that he had to point out the obvious to her. Shaking his head, he handed the necklace back to her as Shere Khan and Tru each spoke their bit of concern.

With a faint snort of air, he grumbled something along the lines of 'we're already in danger' and 'probably further into the forest' respectively. Turning his gaze in the direction Stitch had run off to, his ears perked slightly as he tried to listen for any distant voices. Hearing none, he started walking. "The two are no doubt some distance away. I can't hear them."

---

Nita felt pity for the little creature and glanced around. It seemed he wasn't the only one that was lost in this forest. "It's okay, Stitch. Everyone's lost and afraid." She lightly started to smooth the fur on the back of his head, hoping to comfort him as he muttered into the ground unhappily. "Though, it's important to remember that we're all friends here. We'll help each other find a way home." She didn't know if she was trying to convince the blue creature or herself.

As soon as the hand reached down and touched the fur on the back of his neck, an electric jolt traveled down Stitch's spine and into his toes. His head shot upright and he quickly rolled away, grabbing the back of his neck where he had been touched. "You're touching me!" He yelled, as if the hand was still on the back of his neck. With a growl, he began scratching furiously at the back of his neck with his hind leg. When he found his leg was unable to reach the place where he had been petted, Stitch let out a furious growl before slashing at the back of his neck with his own claws, as if he had space flees. To aid in the attack against his own neck, Stitch's second pair of arms snapped out from his sides, followed not long after by his antennae and back spines. Deciding his claws were not working against his bullet proof, fire proof skin, Stitch dropped to the ground and began thrashing around on his back, as if the dirt would help him. Obviously, there was something wrong with him.

(Relax, it's not what you think it is. smile.gif )

Amelia was annoyed at Beast, and she accepted her necklace back by snatching it quickly and shoving it in her pocket.

"No one knew about the wedding!" she said in retalliation. She, also, listened while the tigers spoke. Dispite her annoyance, Amelia followed him as he started walking. 'I hope they're ok.' she thought to herself.

While watching Beast and Amelia walk over toward the bush that Stitch ran into, Delbert heard a small rusteling noise from a bush. He walked over to investigate and found a large-ish lion laying in the foliage.

"A-are you a f-friend as w-well?" he stammered.

(If you're wondering, it's Kovu. smile.gif )

Edited by Quhanta

((Oh, then ignore my earlier panic lol. And, sorry, I've been waiting to see if Sweet_Wyvern would post or Applecakes))

Nita yelped when Stitch got up quickly and shouted angrily. She staggered back a couple steps, watching with slight fear to see if he would do anything in the way of harming her. When it appeared that there was something else wrong with him, she started to grow worried for him. "Stitch?" She tried gently, trying to get his attention during his frenzied attempts to scratch the back of his neck. Immense guilt flooded through her skin as she started to blame herself for being the cause of his problem. Or, at least, she thought she was the cause. "Stitch!" Something wasn't right no matter that she knew very little about him. Her skin was crawling with a cold dread.

---

Beast chuffed out an exhale of air, biting back his retort that obviously someone knew and it was no hard guess to figure out that it was most likely their kidnapper. Shaking his head instead, he heard Amelia following him and Delbert's quieter question as he found someone new to talk to. His ears twitched while listening for Stitch or Nita, trying to locate them. He still couldn't hear anything but, the farther he got from the main group, the closer he believed he was to the other two.

Despite the fact he was now standing a good five feet away from Nita, Stitch turned to look at the human girl and stomped on the ground. "ARGH! You're touching me!" As if she was somehow still petting him, Stitch groaned before flopping forward onto the ground, apparently giving up. When Nita yelled his name, the blue alien groaned but didn't bother lifting his head. "Head hurts," he mumbled into the dirt, forgetting that he had ever flipped out and yelled at Nita. Finally turning his head slightly to the side so he could at least look at her, Stitch realized no one else was around. "Where is everyone?"

((Sorry guys. I was on vacation))

Turning his attention to the dog like creature that had approached him, Kovu responded, "Yeah. I just got here a little while ago, but before you showed up. Wait, your wife is Amelia, right?" Kovu was depressed, and missing Kiara, so this conversation was good for him as a distraction. or at least that was what he planned, until Kovu realized that this was one of the ones that just came. He had a bad feeling about them, and to add to that, they were reunited with their loved ones. "Stop thinking about it, Kovu you idiot! Just try to distract yourself!" he thought.

Amelia eyed Beast closely as she followed him. 'He hears something.' she thought.

"Where do you think they could have gone?" she asked, fighting back excessive concern.

Delbert was surprised that the lion was so calm.

"Oh! Well, yes. My name is Dr. Delbert Doppler," his tone went from shock, to embarrassment, to a basic conversational tone. " And you are?"

Nita looked bemused, thrown off guard by Stitch's wild behavior. "Uh... I think they're all back towards where you ran from..." She murmured in reply, frowning a bit. Standing straighter, she glanced around and started to figure out which way would bring them back to the others. "Should we try to find them?"

---

Beast waved a clawed hand, shrugging as Amelia spoke. "I can't say. This island's new to everyone and I certainly have no idea what is here with us," he grunted. Continuing in a mostly straight path, his ears swiveled faintly again as he thought he started hearing very distant voices.

Shere Khan swiveled his head to stare at the bushes where Delbert was conversing with someone. Rising, he strode to the bushes and peered over them to find Kovu. Already he liked the looks of him, everything about him just screamed evil. Of course, he didn't sound evil but it was clear that there was still something there. "Pity, another poor creature has befallen our fate," he sighed. They may never get off the island, but if they didn't at least Shere Khan had some toys to play with.

Tru rolled her eyes and stepped around him, dipping her head politely to the lion. "I apologize for... Him," she said, because there were too many things to apologize for him to name. "I suppose you're lost here as well? My names Tru, and this is Shere Khan," she said, to which he bowed and she butted his shoulder.

Delbert took a few steps back from the two tigers, afraid that they would hurt him. Perhaps they were truely friendly, but he would take no chances. Amelia was getting further away from him, but he was sure that if anything happened, she... could hear him scream. He spotted a log a few feet away that would be good for burning, later, if they made a fire.

"You look rather comfortable." he said with a forced smile. 'Please don't let them eat me.' he thought to himself.

Amelia listened to Beast and was about to respond, when she heard small, far-off voices.

"Do you think that's them?" she asked, knowing full well that if she heard them he, probably, heard them first.

Nodding, Stitch slowly climbed to his feet, rubbing his head with a paw. Urgh, why did his head hurt so much? Standing up on two legs, Stitch sniffed the air before turning his head to stare in the direction they had come from. Taking off quite suddenly, he shot back into the bushes, tracing the scents he had smelled to Amelia and Beast. Golly, having super smell came in handy a whole lot.

Plowing through the trees, he erupted from the bushes in front of the pair, instantly screeching to a halt to avoid smashing into them and possibly knocking them over. Having such a great density sometimes made him do that. Glancing up at Amelia, Stitch sniffed the air before sitting down on the ground, staring up at her. "No ohana," he finally mumbled, his ears dropping as he stated he didn't find them "They aren't here," he added, feeling a bit sad that none of his cousins where around when practically everyone else had someone.

Username: Lynn Nexus

Disney Character: Maleficent

Movie/Book: Sleeping Beauty

Appearance: Her hair (which you never get to see in the movie) is a greyish lavender, and she has a large scar under her left boosum (that probably won't be visible most of the time if at all) I'd also like to specify that the books mention that she is infact a fairy, so she has stunted, small lavender adn green dragonfly wings hidden under her clothes, and the horns from her head dress she wore in the movie are actually a feature on her head, without her head dress on.

History: As the prince wounded her and she fell from the castle over the cliff the spell she cast to turn herself into a dragon failed, her body was encapsulated in a bubble halting her fall. She lived just bearly, the prince missing her heart by an inch and having not punctured a lung. The Mallace fairy survived, but just bearly, and will find herself without her staff or her (currently petrified) crow familiar.

Photo: http://jimhillmedia.com/mb/images/upload/Malificent-web.jpg

(this one is how I imagine her figure is underneith that robe.) http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z70/Air...Maleficent2.jpg

Edit: ninja.gif >.> I know not of what you speak... That ninja was ALWAYS there

*face palm*

Edited by Lynn Nexus

Darkness abounded, her eyes would not open, and there was pain. Imence pain wracked her body, emenating from her chest. Why did it hurt? She had fallen, she had been stabed. Some part of her mind cursed Those frumpy little busy bodies for having helped that fool prince. An elegant hand, moved with much effort across the sand. It was hot, and the world was gritty and dirty around her. Her slender hand covered her eyes to sheild herself from the sun. Purple and jaundice eyes peared up at the silouet of her light green hand. Everything still hurt so badly. The pain was not going away. Her long torso curled and she let out a shrill scream, falling back against the sand. She clutched a dirty hand against the wound, it was sticky, slick, probably still bleeding.

Perfect white teeth clenched together and a slow hiss escaped her as she tried once more to sit up. The elegant body ached off the sand and slowly rolled up to a sitting position, There were woods and sounds of life, even voices. Maleficent thought of trying to flee, she was injured, Diablo had been turned to stone and she had no idea where her staff was. She knew herself to be defencless and it rankled her even more than the wound that didn't allow her to flee. She had winded herself just sitting up, She needed help, She was bleeding again, if she hadn't been bleeding the whole time. The tattes of her cloak weighed her down, ripps and holes throughout it. Rubbing her head for a second she realized her headdress was ripped and her lavender hair hung loosly out the side of it. Grumbling she ripped it the rest of the way, pulling it off of her horns.

Something or someone sounded close, It sounded large, larger than she was. It was time to either submit to death or get some help. She started to try to greet whatever was in the woods at a slight distance, but she began to cough as soon as she tried.

Edited by Lynn Nexus

(Are you by Kovu, Shere Khan, Tru, and Delbert, or by Beast and Amelia, or by Stitch and Nina?)

((It was unclear to me who was nearest the beach, but I'm kinda assuming Beast and Amelia since Stitch was heading back the way they came... and that was towards Beast... I kinda left it open so whoever thought they were closest could react *sweat*))