Quhanta

Disney Pile-Up

Amelia was not intimidated at all when the tiger stood on his hind legs. She was annoyed at him, for he obviously had a plan togain their trust and then off them.

"Oh, by all means, stay. Besides, it's not up to me." She glared at him for a moment, but when he looked away, she stoped.

"I'm going to go and look for some food. Since you're such a cleaver hunter, I don't need to bring back enough for you, do I? Or do you need my help after all?" Amelia walked into the forest and then heard a faint scream come from further in. She whirled around to face everyone.

"Did anyone else hear that?"

As a fight started between the cat-friend and a tiger, Stitch appeared to grow bored. Standing upright, he stretched out both of his arms, his antennae casually popping back out again. Stretching forward, he touched his toes, allowing his back spines to return one by one, starting from the one closest to his neck and finishing with the one closest to his tail. Since six legs was usually related to bugs, Stitch kept his second set of arms tucked away. He didn't get what the big deal was with the tiger. Why was the cat lady so angry to it? If anything, Stitch himself was the biggest threat to the universe. Not that he was bragging or anything. When the scream came, his long ears jumped up, easily hearing the quiet noise. Twisting his head around, he frowned then flopped down in the sand. Lilo wasn't around, nor was any of his ohana. Since it was usually their presence that restricted him, he was starting to become lost and return to his destructive state where he would clog sewers, reverse traffic lights and steal everybody's left shoe!

Bernard watched the fight ensue. He very badly wanted to point out Amelia's hypocrisy, ask how a tiger without thumbs (or a boat for that mater) could bring them all here, and perhaps even comfort this "Shere Khan" like the RAS's founder Androloclese had done for the lion, but he was too petrified with fear to do anything. He was brought out of his paralysis by the sound of a scream and the Captain's questioning. "Y-yes ma'am, I heard it too. Do you want...I mean sh-should we go and ch-check it?"

As he waited for an answer, he quietly moved up to the tiger and touched his paw, shaking like a leaf as he did. "Uh s-s-sir? I-It's okay. I-I believe you. My name's B-Ber-Bernard and I-I'll try to help as best I can."

Nita frowned when Amelia began to practically interrogate the tiger. "What's he done wrong?" She defended him sharply, coming to stand between them. "Let him alone now! You've made your point that you don't trust him and you don't have to but, seeing that we're all stuck here one way or another, at least tolerate him enough for each of us to help the other."

There was a distant scream and she started, turning her gaze towards the forest. "Maybe there's someone else on the island in need of help?" She questioned.

((This Stitch has only been through the first movie so might begin glitching.

Also, I'm going to add the Tantalog translations for Stitch's speech when he isn't speaking English.))

"Gaba ika tasoopa [What's the big deal]?" Stitch asked, waving his left foot around almost lazily. "Not Ohana. No help." Although Stitch could speak English perfectly fine, he preferred keeping his sentences short and to the point. Besides, he preferred to speak Tantalog anyway, which explained the gibberish.

Suddenly bolting upright, Stitch looked around in alarm before rubbing his forehead, confused at what had just happened. For a brief moment, he had wanted very badly to steal someone's left shoe. Pulling on his antennae, Stitch frowned as the feeling went away. That had been... weird.

Amelia didn't care that they were all taking his side. If they all got eaten, it would be their own faults. She turned to face the forest and pulled a compas from her backpack. It would have been very useful, but when she looked at it, it was spinning. 'Of course.' she thought. Another scream came, this time it was louder and could be identified as female.

(I had a plan that some of our characters could find someone important to them, lost in the woods. They would be bait for a trap, but we wouldn't know that yet. Maybe one of you guys could recognize the scream and we would all go to save her.)

(Oh. And isn't he suposed to reverse street signs? I don't know, nevermind.)

Edited by Quhanta

This second scream was more decisive and Bernard recognized it instantly. "Bi...Bianca? Bianca!"

The mouse was shocked. Thousands of thoughts ran through his mind at once, including "How did they capture her?" "Where is she?" and "What happened?", But the most prominent one was "My wife's in trouble." That in mind, for once without hesitation, the mouse charged into the forest on all fours, forgetting any conflict these strangers had.

((What if all the male cast members recognize it as someone different, but none are really there? Just throwing out dumb ideas.))

Username: AppleCakes

Disney Character: Kovu

Movie/Book: Lion King 2

Appearance: N/A

History: Kovu was sitting below Pride Rock one day talking to Kiara. They decided to go to the watering hole to get a drink and cool off. While drinking, the hole became larger and he fell in. The watering hole had grown because a portal had opened up there, sucking him in and then closing. He is desperate to get off the island and back to Kiara.

Photo: user posted image This picture doesn't show it, but later on in the movie he gets a scar on his eye (like so)

ninja.gif

(Accepted)

Amelia followed Bernard into the woods. After hearing him go on about how worried he was about his wife, she wanted to help the little thing get her back. Hopefully she wouldn't scare her away.

(PM me if you want to go and save your lost loved one.)

(We all arrived. Earthquake. Nita almost got crushed by a tree. Beast and Stitch stopped fighting. I interrogated Sheer Kaan. (Don't really know how to spell it.)We heard a scream in the woods that we now know to be Bianca, Bernard's wife. We are going to save her.)

((Okay, thanks. Lets pretend Kovu has been here the whole time))

Kovu, stretching his legs ran to catch up with the others. As he ran, his mane flew back, whipping around. "So the scream was Bernard's wife, huh." Kovu thought to himself. "What was her name again? Briana? No. Beth? No. Bianca? Oh yeah. That's what it was."

Shere Khan offered a smile, then thought better of it and returned to his usual expression, because a smile showed just a bit more teeth than these creatures would probably like. "Why thank you Madame, I think I will stay. If that's alright with your friends of course," he added. He watched her walk away, feeling somewhat triumphant. The others defended him outright, which was useful. As long as he kept his temper there was no reason to acuse him of anything. A tap on his paw made him look down, revealing a mouse. "My thanks, sir," Shere replied, not moving lest he scare Bernard. There was a bit of a size difference between them, and though he had no intention of consuming the mouse he didn't want it to appear that way. Suddenly a scream rent the air, making the tigers ear's stand up. No... No it couldn't be. The mouse said something about Bianca and raced off, though Shere Khan wasn't listening. "Tru?" He murmured, gazing into the jungle tentatively. Without waiting he leaped up and ran after the mouse, his feet rarely touching the ground. "TRU!" He roared, speeding up as the the roar echoed.

(I like that idea, all the males hear their mate)

(It's Biance though. And I asked nicely for the ones who wanted to find their mate to PM me.)

((If Bianca's going to be here, may I play her too?

Username: Lige

Disney Character: Bianca

Movie/Book: The Rescuers/Down Under

Appearance: Wearing a ring

History: When her husband Bernard disappeared, she followed close behind, vanishing in a similar bubble only seconds after he did. However, when she came around, she found herself tied up with a note that said "scream or your husband dies".

Photo: user posted image ))

Edited by lige

((Just making sure it was okay.))

Bianca rubbed her throat as she hung upside-down, her foot tied to a tree branch.. She hated screaming, it was undignified, unladylike and unpleasant. However, the note had been quite clear. "Oh Bernard," She whispered, "I hope you're alright. And I hope that whoever is out there didn't hear me. I'm supposed to be helping people, not leading them into traps."

As she glanced at the terse note again, however, she noticed that it had only specified that she scream, not that she couldn't do other things, like perhaps untying herself. That thought in mind, she bent up and started working on the knot at her ankle.

Amelia had followed Bernard into the woods and was keeping up just fine. Although he could get through much dencer parts than her, she found ways to get over or arround them quickly. Up ahead, there seemed to be a smell clearing.

(Sweet_Wyvern do you want Tru in the same place and situation as Bianca?)

((I doubt I could play Lilo... or Angel. If someone else wants to, they can. But I also wouldn't mind Stitch being all alone. If one of his loved ones was around, he wouldn't lurk with the entire group like he is doing now. Plus, it would make him feel a lot more miserable being alone when everyone else found someone.))

Stitch sighed when he noticed the mouse had run off, along with the person he had decided to be friends with. In fact, there was hardly anyone left on the beach. The tiger had gone, shouting some name, as had the lion. Not feeling like going into the forest just to be placed in a trap, Stitch turned to the ocean and sat down with a sigh, resting his hands on his knees. Letting out his second set of hands as well, he set them on the sand, feeling just as alone as when he had become lost after meeting Lilo. At least then he had a book to keep himself company. Now he felt simply alone... with the desire to steal-"Ichy!" Stitch growled to himself, pinching his arm to snap himself out of the thought. What was with him today?

((Erm.. I don't know. I guess, and I can play her as well. Sorry I was a bit confused with the plot here. Sure, I'll fill out a form in a sec))

'Who is the tiger looking for?' she thought to herself. Amelia paused for a moment, hearing three more screams. Two female, Bianca, and someone else, the other, male. She gasped.

"Delbert?" She yelled.

(Lege, do you want to find them?)

Edited by Quhanta

((Sure.))

Bianca finally undid the knot and hung onto the string as it slipped off her ankle. As she finally righted herself, she looked down to see if there were any good places to land. However, she was shocked not just to find how high up she was, but two other creatures, a tiger and a...dog? They were hung up like she was, like the trimmings on an insane man's Christmas tree. She dropped down and landed on another branch, slowly coming nearer to the two creatures. However, before she could address them, she heard a rustle and saw a red dot beneath her. "Bernard wait!" She yelled, recognizing her husband instantly.

Bernard looked up and, though he could just barely see her, he smiled brightly. "Oh Bianca, am I glad to s-ahck!"

With a loud crack, the mouse fell down into a pitfall trap that seemed to be sized just for him. Bianca shuddered. "Don't worry Bernard, I'll get you out!" She climbed back up the tree and began to untie the other end of the string that had held her.

((Wow, I just failed. Shere Khan does not have a mate. I will never listen to Answers.com again! I apologize.. for my stupidity. So... Can it be a made up character? Or do we all need to edit sleep.gif))

Edited by Sweet_Wyvern

(It can be made up.)

(Username: Quhanta

Disney Character: Delbert Doppler

Movie/Book: Treasure Planet

Appearance: N/A

History: He seen the bubble dissapear with his wife and ran toward it but another had arrived and encircled him. He then fell unconceous.

Photo: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/134...ngs-d3gd7us.jpg

)

"Bernard!" Amelia had seen Bernard fall into a hole. She reached down into the hole to pull him out, but realized that his wife would think that she was going to eat him. Never the less, she pulled him out of the hole and set him down on the ground next to it. She ran forward and as she felt the ground breaking beneith her, she jumped into the tree that Delbert was in.

"Are you alright?"

Delbert watched his wife pull a mouse out of a hole, set it down and then jump into the same tree as him. The earth that was underneith her had caved in.

"I'm alright." He said with a smile. "But I'm sure that there's a lot more blood in my head then there should be."

Amelia pulled out a knife and cut the rope. Delbert fell, landing face first in the dirt.

"Sorry."

Bianca gasped as the cat creature reached into the hole, expecting it to toss her husband into it's mouth and she dove down at it, but to her shock the cat just put Bernard down. She grabbed a branch and fell to the ground, running to him. "Oh Bernard, I'm so sorry. There was a letter and...what is happening here?"

The two mice embraced each other. "I'm not sure Bianca. Are you alright? Why did you scream?"

"The letter," She said, backing up to grasp his hands, "It said that you were going to die if I didn't. I was terrified for you Bernard."

"I was worried about you too," He whispered, "but don't worry, I've got some friends. That woman is Amelia, and there are some...They're called Beast, Stitch and Nita and Shere Khan. It's...I can't explain it, but we all ended up here."

She nodded slowly. "We'll figure this out Bernard."