olympe

The show-off-your-wreath thread.

Another basic front door wreath, http://dragcave.net/wreath/dragongrrrl, although you can see the decorators had a few extra pieces, and they haven't eaten their cupcakes yet. xd.png

And I like it better without the competition, because it removes all the tension that a contest creates. smile.gif

I had fun decorating my wreath.

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

I thought mine was special and then I saw some other people's. At least it original...  rolleyes.gif

Sorry, your link just showed me MY horribly cluttered and not-even-properly-started mess that I TOTALLY didn't want to look at, lol.

I would have LOVED to see yours, though.

Edit: found the tiny face that leads to your scroll - your wreath is really flashy! laugh.gif

Edited by Syphoneira

My gold wreath:

Here's my wreath

I really wanted to try several different schemes and then keep my favorite, but I only got this attempt in before the event closed on me.

I didn't draw a picture. I like wreaths and trees, so I decorated my wreath as something I'd like to hang on my door, rather than trying to make it look like it is not a wreath at all. I did, however, add on a little bit of winter! Oh, and a snake for the new year.

D'aww sad.gif all of your wreaths are amazing! Everyone did a fantastic job. And your wreaths make mine look bad.

my wreath

Edited by Katiee

Mine's a bit too busy, and I didn't think to make a dragon-related picture out of it, but...

user posted image

Edit: also...i wish I hadn't missed red! It's not the same without little blinky red lights too. Also...the pointsettia in the center would have looked so much better if it was the red one...

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

user posted image

was a joke but then I got busy with my thesis

when I checked again later it can't be changed anymore,

let it be so then lol

Wow! Everyone did such an amazing job! If we'd gotten to judge wreaths like we did trees I'd have been just hitting 10 all day. smile.gif

Mine is so dull in comparison, but I think I was kind of nostalgic for a traditional Christmas.

Sleep inducing wreath laugh.gif

I was just experimenting with colors, and I don't have the time nor artistic skill to make it into a picture, so mine looks like this (It's supposed to say 'DRAGON CAVE ♥' and it looks horrible compared to everyone else's ><).

I love the wreaths of the people above me though ^^ And Olympe's one looks so cool, the moment I saw it I thought of a long Red Eastern dragon winding through it ^^

Kaini, I really like yours too, I just find it so sweet ^^