olympe

The show-off-your-wreath thread.

Just threw everything in like an insane person

*snigger* and yet it still looks good.

Loving all the wreaths guys, keep em comin!

I hope TJ opens the wreaths again, mine was just starting to have a black sky. Everyone here did a great job on their wreaths, I was inspired to work on mine, then it got closed.

Wow, this has got to be one of the best wreaths I've seen, I love it! smile.gif

Ooh.. thank you soo much!!! If we could trade our wreaths - I would love to have your Sunset or Ice..or.. oh, I want them all. wub.gifbiggrin.gif

My goodness, there are some beautiful and extremely creative wreathes here blink.gif  So beautiful!  I'm so glad it wasn't a competition this year, lol.

Here's mine.  All done with what could be done:  My plain wreath tongue.gif

How about calling it "classic" rather than plain? Wreaths don't have to be rebuilt to be classic.

Here's my classic model as well:

Wreath

Everyone did great jobs on their wreaths. I join the many who say they are glad it isn't a competition this year.

Edited by yosofine

Wish the decorating wasn't closed just yet but I think mine's alright. Betcha can't guess the theme *sarcasm ftw*

http://dragcave.net/wreath/mxc=ss

It doesn't look as epic as some of the ones of here because I just simply don't have the patience or talent for that matter but I still luff it <3. Glad we got another year to decorate.

And to the person who made the Yulebuck: Holy @&^$ that looks epic. You have some real talent. Lots of talented people here though. These wreaths look amazing biggrin.gif

Huh. I guess I waited too long to get inspired, since the wreath decorating is closed. Oh well. I had planned at trying my hand at a 3Dish picture, but until then I'd simply copied my tree from last year as a sort of placeholder, so now all my Christmas things have a simple shooting star theme. http://dragcave.net/wreath/Goslander

Edited by Goslander

Everyone's wreaths look awesome! smile.gif

Edited mine a bit since I posted, so wanted to do a final posting now that decorating is closed! My wreath

*mouth hangs open* Woah I love your wreath plus Yulebucks are one of my favorite Christmas Dragons!

Those eyes are hilarious! wub.gif

Here is mah wreath of baubles.

Edited by Nyastara

@Nyastara, I wish I had that wreath in RL. It is so cool! I would hang it on my door, and it could double as a spring wreath.

@ HawktalonOfRiverClan: Thank you. wink.gif I actually have a wreath like that.

user posted image

That's not the wreath I own, but it's pretty close to it ... except for the glitter baubles.

Edited by Nyastara

http://dragcave.net/wreath/Dragonhatchling

Crowded just like my tree was last year xd.png I think I officially have the 'must cram every animalish or sparkly thing on a green plant' problem... well not exactly everything but it sure darn looks like it xd.png

Everyone else's are very nice.

How on Earth did I miss this thread!!! I have sooo much reading to catch up on. I am only on page 4 but I really wanted to post my wreath also... My Wreath

Shame no one will get to see it though. I did like it until I saw some of the other ones so maybe that is for the best. LOL

Edited by hardwired