TJ09

2011-12-14 - 2011 Holiday Event

I've been paging through my scroll looking are all the wonderful holiday dress-ups. I love the coloration of the skywings and the pumpkins are so cute in their little hats. I love the whites as well and the winters. The pillows and the balloons are my favorites.

I also just noticed the new sprite on the male tangars - I hope we get to keep them.

MY DRAGONS!?!?!!?!?! *Faints*

So I was in the Metallic trading thread, tracing the lineage of a gold egg, when I come to a Black Alt. . . with a Santa, hat?! And holding gifts?! 'What's this?' I think, and look at the guy's scroll.

All of his dragons have something up with them! So I wonder, because they are all Christmas-y, if the guy is a spriter, or a hacker, or something else, and then I wonder if, could it be, another gift from TJ?

So I pop over to my scroll, and, sure enough. . . MY BALLOONS ARE DRESSED AS SANTA!

And then I flailed about for a few minutes, and rushed over here to see what was up. happy.gif Now I will go off and read, but first. . . .

Thank you, TJ, and all the spriters giving your all, to make DC so much fun!

Edited by Happy Dragon

Eee! Sounds so cool! Thank you TJ wub.gif

Lovin' the new sprites, too! Especially the Nebulas <3

Edited by SPQR

Yay, sounds like tons of fun! LOL, and I love the dressed up dragons Sure gave me a double-take when I went in to breed my Magma and tried to find the mate... XD

Edited by Imbecamiel

OMG @ the balloons! So cuuuute. XD

And the black alts. <3

Ooo, the glories!

And the shallow water holding the fish. <3

This is too pretty. @-@

Okay, I'm just going to stop editing my post with additional 'Squees!' each time I see a new sprite. xP But the harvests and nebulas are SO cute! Looks like they got themselves into a bit of mess while decorating. ;)

Edited by Varekis

The new Skywing outfit looks so gorgeous, I wish they would stay that way. <3

Edited by buckykattlove

My only tiny complaint is that the book doesn't display very well in internet explorer, and I can't decorate my wreath at all.

I know I know, don't use IE, but it's what I use ok.

I switched to Chrome to do my wreath, but it didn't work terribly well there either frankly and I like IE better.

But that's trivial. Really, I love this.

Whoa, the sprites are still updating. I looked through my scroll and now on a second pass things that didn't have decortaions do. 0_0 interesting.

I'm really diggin' the holly hanging off the tails of the crimson flares tongue.gif

Yay!! Christmas time on dragoncave!! Exciting as always! I love the story for today and everything else that is planed!

Thank you TJ!!

Yay thanks TJ, i love the nebulas and all the other dragons that got all dressed up for Christmas biggrin.gif

Aquamyrine

Yay! Thanks you so much ^^ Can't wait to read all the stories and see the new dragons! biggrin.gif I've already started decorating my wreath.

*reads story* Neat! The raffle sounds interesting, and I can't wait for the breeding of past Christmas dragons to begin. And that means soon the new dragons will be here. biggrin.gif

*looks at dressed up dragons* But I don't want them to change back!!!!! sad.gif They are cute! wub.gif