Dragonhatchling

Once Upon A Time

They are rushing the character of Zelena quite a bit. I guess that's what happens when there is very little set up. She's a one-off character that's never mentioned before and probably won't be gone until the season finale.

SO COMPLETELY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE TIME REVERSAL CURSE. We're going to get life in the Enchated Forest without Regina, which mean a heck of a lot of cool things apparently. Like, NAVY CAPTAIN KILLIAN JONES AND RUNAWAY PRINCESS EMMA.

http://37.media.tumblr.com/d4e0eab9e528e58...3nwdio1_500.png (i was not prepared for wardrobe change AND HE HAS HIS HAND BACK- he never was a pirate, hence he never became Captain Hook)

Also the fact that Blackbeard looks like Disney Captain Hook makes me laugh.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/e4d4bde42266066...CxPB1qf0cf9.png

So excited for it...

So…Does anyone else think that Rumple might be Zelena's father? We know that Rumple and Cora were in a relationship and I don’t recall it being either confirmed or denied whether or not they were ever intimate so it's possible that they could have been.

Cora really did love Rumple before she took out her heart, so wouldn’t she have said something about it when they made the agreement for her first child? Besides that, Cora used magic to send the baby away and she learned to use magic from Rumple, so she couldn’t have had Zelena until after she met Rumple.

Going back to that agreement, even though it was only briefly, he did get Cora’s first child. However, the contract was that Rumple would only get his own child.

Rumple’s letter to Cora said that Zelena was more powerful than her, and was that perhaps an indication that both Zelena’s parents were powerful? Now, it could easily mean that a different powerful man was the father, but that leads me to the next fact.

Cora’s only goal after taking out her heart and leaving Rumple was the throne and she was on track to that by being engaged to a prince. Since she wasn’t capable of love, would she really risk that by having a fling?

Finally, perhaps a bit of foreshadowing on the writer’s part, but Zelena pretty much placed Rumple in the ‘role’ of the scarecrow when she told him, “Not when I have your beautiful brain.” Then later Regina said, “I think I would remember if my mother told me she had a love child with a scarecrow.”

On an unrelated note, I rather hope that whatever Hook is hiding doesn’t turn out to be that he’s willingly working with Zelena…

Edited by starphyre77

So…Does anyone else think that Rumple might be Zelena's father? We know that Rumple and Cora were in a relationship and I don’t recall it being either confirmed or denied whether or not they were ever intimate so it's possible that they could have been.

Cora really did love Rumple before she took out her heart, so wouldn’t she have said something about it when they made the agreement for her first child? Besides that, Cora used magic to send the baby away and she learned to use magic from Rumple, so she couldn’t have had Zelena until after she met Rumple.

Going back to that agreement, even though it was only briefly, he did get Cora’s first child. However, the contract was that Rumple would only get his own child.

Rumple’s letter to Cora said that Zelena was more powerful than her, and was that perhaps an indication that both Zelena’s parents were powerful? Now, it could easily mean that a different powerful man was the father, but that leads me to the next fact.

Cora’s only goal after taking out her heart and leaving Rumple was the throne and she was on track to that by being engaged to a prince. Since she wasn’t capable of love, would she really risk that by having a fling?

Finally, perhaps a bit of foreshadowing on the writer’s part, but Zelena pretty much placed Rumple in the ‘role’ of the scarecrow when she told him, “Not when I have your beautiful brain.” Then later Regina said, “I think I would remember if my mother told me she had a love child with a scarecrow.”

On an unrelated note, I rather hope that whatever Hook is hiding doesn’t turn out to be that he’s willingly working with Zelena…

Well, if that was the case, that would make this upcoming scene completely awkward. Although, otherwise i'd think that was a solid theory.

And, this last episode made it pretty darn obvious that Killian/Hook had absolutely nothing to do with Zelena or her plans. What he was hiding was not related at all (although they still didn't explain the missing Jolly Roger and how he exactly GOT to New York to begin with).

Well, if that was the case, that would make this upcoming scene completely awkward.  Although, otherwise i'd think that was a solid theory.

And, this last episode made it pretty darn obvious that Killian/Hook had absolutely nothing to do with Zelena or her plans. What he was hiding was not related at all (although they still didn't explain the missing Jolly Roger and how he exactly GOT to New York to begin with).

He was only kissing Zelena to gain possesion of the dagger once again, thank Glaux, otherwise I would have quit the show. I thought she was Rumplestitlskin's daughter, turns out she's the daughter of a cheating gardner. How Eve tricked Cora out of being queen like that was just cruel; that explains why Cora hated Eve so much.

I loved the part where Emma teleported Hook's hook like that. It was hilarious xd.png

He was only kissing Zelena to gain possesion of the dagger once again, thank Glaux, otherwise I would have quit the show. I thought she was Rumplestitlskin's daughter, turns out she's the daughter of a cheating gardner. How Eve tricked Cora out of being queen like that was just cruel; that explains why Cora hated Eve so much.

I loved the part where Emma teleported Hook's hook like that. It was hilarious xd.png

I am glad that he was just playing it up too. I thought it would be a shame if he just dumped all his characterization so quickly and easily. I am also glad to be seeing Emma finally taking an interest in her magic. Ghost Cora was really creepy, then again, ghosts have always bothered me greatly.

I absolutely love (most) ghosts, but omg ghost-Cora was *really* creepy! I was bouncing in my seat the entire time Regina was defending Snow, that was so wonderful!! They really bonded this episode! And yes, let's add some *more* creepiness to the storyline of Cora manipulating Regina/Leopold's meeting.... To know that Cora was engaged to him.... Come on now, seriously?!

Well, this last episode certainly scattered my theory to the wind, didn't it? xd.png

I was also relieved when it showed that Rumple was playing Zelena. I was unsure at first because I could almost see him actually going along with her to get Neil back. However, as soon as he started kissing her, I was like "nope, no way would he betray Belle like that." Glad I was right.

And yes, let's add some *more* creepiness to the storyline of Cora manipulating Regina/Leopold's meeting.... To know that Cora was engaged to him.... Come on now, seriously?!

It also begs the questionhow did Leopold not recognize Cora when he proposed to Regina? About the only thing I could figure is that she somehow cast a spell on him to disguise her appearance?

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO READY FOR TONIGHT'S EPISODE!!!!

Sorry for the caps lock, but I can't WAIT!

That episode was AMAZING. Seriously, I want enthralled the entire episode. Great shipper moments all around (except maybe Outlaw Queen- a twist I seen coming from the beginning), especially for Captain Swan. The messing with time was an absolute joy to watch. Also, some great compare/contrast scenes between our two redemptive villains, Hook and Regina, as we see past them and current them and how much they've changed.

Edited by MysticTiger

Poor Regina, I just feel so bad for her, the writers just like pouring everything bad on her don't they? She finally admits her love to someone only for that person's presumably dead wife to reappear. I sincerely hope she doesn't regress back to her old self and try to kill her.

Who do you think the person with the ice powers is, the Snow Queen perhaps?

Well, yeah, she's dressed up like Elsa from Frozen, so she'd be the Ice Queen. xd.png Some people think she'll be more like the actual Ice Queen story and less like the Frozen counterpart.....

Well, the Once Upon a Time Facebook page has an image that says "Frozen is coming" which has me thinking more along the lines of from the movie...Or, maybe that's just what I'm hoping. I'm concerned that she was in the vault where Rumple stored the 'dark magic that even he didn't understand' (or however he worded it).

Edited by starphyre77

There are a lot of rumors going around that it can be 1. The White Witch from Narnia or 2. Elsa from Frozen.

To be honest, I really hope it's the White Witch from Narnia because Frozen is new, it may be popular, but it's just to new to be put on the show. I mean, with the White Witch, it opens up a new realm for a them to go and find someone who can defeat her. I hope she does something to bring Emma to the dark side for a while, so that way Hook becomes a major hero and ends up saving her. That'd be epic to see

It's Elsa. There's no way it could be anyone else. For one, the costume/hair is 100% accurate to the movie. Plus, all the promotion has said something similar to "Frozen comes to Storybrooke/Once Upon a Time". They've also mentioned going to Arendelle next season. I would not mind seeing Narnia or characters from there, but I don't think next season will focus on them.

*grumbles* I hope this person lasts an entire season. I didn't mind Regina being the evil villian for season 1, but Cora was just plump annoying during the second season. I kind of wanted Neverland to last throughout Season 3, but it looked like that never was going to happen. Hopefully Elsa will be less annoying then some of the other major villians.

So I'm beginning to watch season 3...

AND I AM REALLY DIGGING HOOK x EMMA. LIKE, SO MUCH BETTER. But maybe that's just because I love Hook. Why was it so satisfying to see them kiss. I want them to so be a thing ;u; Hook is awesome and deserves a gal.

So I'm beginning to watch season 3...

AND I AM REALLY DIGGING HOOK x EMMA. LIKE, SO MUCH BETTER. But maybe that's just because I love Hook. Why was it so satisfying to see them kiss. I want them to so be a thing ;u; Hook is awesome and deserves a gal.

grishiu, you are going to LOVE the season finale of Season 3 then wink.gif

Dude I finished the finale like a week ago and I'm still flailing about it! >u< I'm going to have to watch the season again!

I know! I also named one of my dragons 'Frozen is Coming' so I'm so excited about it!

It's Elsa. There's no way it could be anyone else. For one, the costume/hair is 100% accurate to the movie. Plus, all the promotion has said something similar to "Frozen comes to Storybrooke/Once Upon a Time". They've also mentioned going to Arendelle next season. I would not mind seeing Narnia or characters from there, but I don't think next season will focus on them.

It's definitely Elsa. I read an article about it, and how they got Disney's permission to use the character in the show. I am so, so, so very excited for Season 4 and wish it wasn't so far away.

It's definitely Elsa. I read an article about it, and how they got Disney's permission to use the character in the show. I am so, so, so very excited for Season 4 and wish it wasn't so far away.

To be honest, I am probably one of the few not excited about this. I would rather not have another atoner/misunderstood villain, I think we have enough in Gold, Hook, and Regina. And I have a feeling if she is outright evil, the Frozen fanbase will pitch a fit for it not fitting her character from the movie.

MAYBE she won't be the villain, but the lead-in certainly implied it.

OUaT is an ABC show. I thought ABC was owned by Disney...?

I'm pretty excited for Elsa being in the show. OUaT tends to be darker than the original stories (or, the Disney versions anyway) and that's what I didn't like Frozen. It was too... childish. Given it is a children's movie, but it certainly wasn't what I was expecting. Hopefully OUaT gives Elsa a better story.

OUaT is an ABC show. I thought ABC was owned by Disney...?

I'm pretty excited for Elsa being in the show. OUaT tends to be darker than the original stories (or, the Disney versions anyway) and that's what I didn't like Frozen. It was too... childish. Given it is a children's movie, but it certainly wasn't what I was expecting. Hopefully OUaT gives Elsa a better story.

ABC is in fact owned by Disney. But that aside, I'm trying not to think about the new villain. Pan was my favourite villain :c I don't want villains to keep being shoved in like Zelena who didn't really have much of a goal besides just being a villain (jealousy is really not a direction that has much depth unless you add something to it.) What I'm really interested in is Regina. She must be so furious and heartbroken from Emma's act of heroism.

Also I feel like Hood's waifu is going to die because many people who try to deceive death don't end up succeeding in literature and film.

<3 Things will certainly be interesting from Regina

Okay, so Season 4 comes out next month! So excited about that.

I do however have a bone to pick with the bloopers of season 3 and I will post it on the facebook page. The bloopers weren't all that funny as I have found them to be in the previous 2 seasons. They were just horseplaying around on purpose and it was just awful.

They've released photos and Anna is in there too...

Along with an ice man soon to be married...