Dragonhatchling

Once Upon A Time

Pulling this thread back up since it's exactly a week until the new season starts!! (I've been counting the days, seriously)

Dunno if this is just considered common knowledge or not, but I'm spoilering just in case.

REALLY looking forward to Regina helping Emma learn to control her magic, that's going to be interesting.... I'll be counting the number of times they snap at each other, lol. Do hope they become closer though!!

According to Lana Parrilla herself, Regina WILL be getting a love interest this season!! Anyone have preferences? I can't help hoping it will be someone new just 'cause I really can't picture her being happy with any of the current guys (and on that note, PLEASE no Emma/Hook, omg! but that's what I've been hearing.)

.... Had the rein in my fangirling a bit there, lol.

OMG was it EVER!! That was one heck of an episode!!! I've been fangirling on OUAT Facebook groups for the past three hours or so.

Tiny little spoiler, more just fangirling over fav character:

Regina had the BEST one-liners in this episode!!! I'm biased 'cause she's one of my favs, but I LOVED her and Snow's fight (and omg was that the first time Snow's actually hit her??) and LOVED her reaction to the mermaid...

I am about to finish Season 1, I need to finish watching the very last episode. I hated how they killed the huntsman (I freaking loved him) but I also happen to like Rumpelstiltskin as my favorite character

Anyone watch yesterday's episode?? Any opinions about Tinkerbell or who Regina's "love interest" was?

I really love seeing FairytaleLand from *before* Regina turned evil... I mean she was sort of on her way by that point, but when she was with Tink she was smiling and laughing, *love* seeing her smile like that! She deserves to smile more often.

Neverland-Tinkerbell scared me! Goodness she changed so much! Wow. And that conversation her and Regina had, when she had Regina's heart, how emotional was that?

I will not say much about Regina and Robin Hood 'cause just no please.

I will not say much about Regina and Robin Hood 'cause just no please.

This this.

I do really appreciate that they did confirm that True Love can happen more than once, but him? Eh. I was hoping for King Arthur, what with the Camelot/Excalibur cameo and come on, lion tattoo! but it's whatever. At least she has another chance with a kid?

And what do people think about Mulan! Watching the episode it sort of annoyed me but then someone told me that arc isn't finished yet so now I'm eager to see if it works out in a happy way.

Edited by NixAyum

I finally caught up with this series and can I just say one thing? Peter Pan scares me.

Every time I think about Peter Pan, I get a little angrier. Writers what the hell stop retconning you're only in the third season damn that wasn't even close to necessary. I want this Neverland arc done. Let's go back to Storybrooke so we can see what they'll pull out to let both Henry and Rumple live. "Undoing" being so immediately and repeatedly translated to "death" means that 100% it will not be about death like come on let's just get this ~!*mysterious plot mystery~!* over with.

Or to the Enchanted Forest so we can see Mulan/Aurora/Philip/Robin remember those characters exist and have fresh and interesting arcs???

I'm still annoyed about Henry and consistency, even in the same scene. I keep switching from "aw yeah go Henry verbal smackdown you so genre-savvy" to "damn it why are you so stupid right this second you know better that's so transparent!"

Once is becoming a show I love to hate, innit. :/

I can't hear the word "Neverland" anymore with out shuddering. *shudders* Although, it is a major plot twister: All this time we thought Hook was the evil villian and Pan was the hero in Neverland, but it what if it was the other way around? I'm like seriously, I love how they did that!

I must admit that I’ve been rather disappointed in Henry this season...

Meh, I must admit that I have never really cared much for Henry, in any of the seasons. It has been other characters that keep me interested.

I agree. I disliked Henry from the very start for the way he treated his mom, just because he *thought* she was some evil person from a storybook.

The only time I went all crazy over Henry was this past episode with the flashbacks to baby-Henry. Omg that was ADORABLE.

I have a feeling Felix is going to die

I share that feeling somewhat.

I'm more interested at this point to see where they could end up with the story.... they're so leaving it as a major plot-hanger in the end no doubt. It already is starting that pattern. Again.

Darn shame if he dies, I kind of liked the guy

I just started! I've watched four episodes. My favourite character so far is Rumpelstiltskin!

Quite honestly, not a big fan of this show. I find the storyline is really neat but I just don't find myself rooting for any of the characters. I've had friends that are huge fans of Rumpelstiltskin but I really don't see the appeal. Or Regina for that matter. Nothing against the actors, I just don't really like the characters.

However, I have watched the show for characters that I absolutely loved. I loved Jefferson and his backstory although they basically dropped it and he's really not a character anymore. My new favorite character is Hook/Killian. I love a good Anti-Hero character (although lately he's been more Hero than Anti-Hero). I am also a big Captain Swan shipper. I see a lot of anti-Captain Swan. Like, I can understand not liking the ship, but I don't see how you can deny that Hook has feelings for Emma. The show made that pretty darn apparent.

I do like some of the newer characters introduced like Ariel and Tinkerbell. The whole twist with Peter Pan wasn't really needed in my opinion. It didn't offer anything new to the story.

Edited by MysticTiger

Been obsessed with this show since the start of season 2, when my friend and I did a show-swap, and I asked her to watch Vampire Diaries while I in turn would watch Once Upon a Time. I kinda... Caught up on the first season in one day |D

Favorite character is Captain Hook / Killian Jones. :3

(Honestly don't care about the haters to be honest haha)

As for this season, I really love Pan and the whole twists with him. I've never truly liked Henry, but I tolerate him because I suppose the show doesn't want to go on without him, lol.

Been obsessed with this show since the start of season 2, when my friend and I did a show-swap, and I asked her to watch Vampire Diaries while I in turn would watch Once Upon a Time. I kinda... Caught up on the first season in one day |D

Favorite character is Captain Hook / Killian Jones. :3

(Honestly don't care about the haters to be honest haha)

As for this season, I really love Pan and the whole twists with him. I've never truly liked Henry, but I tolerate him because I suppose the show doesn't want to go on without him, lol.

*high five for the Captain Hook fan* ~ ♥

When I was referencing the twist with Peter Pan, I was referring to him Being Rumplestiltskin's father. I liked the idea that Pan wasn't the good guy.

I'm not a big fan of Henry, either. His character is a little too Gary Stu and his dialogue seems to be a little too much of an Exposition Dump for me. Also, he flips flops between knowing what's going on and having absolutely no clue what's going on whenever the plot calls for it.

*high fives back* I love seeing a fellow Hook lover. So many people hate on him D:

Also (don't worry, no spoilers):

WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT EPISODE TONIGHT. Because I'm just going to go crawl into a hole... and sob into the night, over the feelings I have been forced to endure... and just ;A; I CAN'T WAIT THREE MONTHS. I CAN'T DO IT.

Edited by MokiHunter

*high fives back* I love seeing a fellow Hook lover. So many people hate on him D:

WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT EPISODE TONIGHT. Because I'm just going to go crawl into a hole... and sob into the night, over the feelings I have been forced to endure... and just ;A; I CAN'T WAIT THREE MONTHS. I CAN'T DO IT.

This sums me up to a T.

....though I'm also kinda a Pan fan too.... but..... yeah.

YES. This. Exactly. I was SOOOOO just... I came online directly after the episode and ranted to ANYONE who would listen. That was.... NO and ACK and WTH?!

I was sad last night. I wanted to yell at the tv cause of what happened to Felix

@Dragonhatchling: Aacck, I know, me too >n< I loved Pan. He came to be one of my favorite villains/characters, just because he's too awesome not to love XD Robbie Kay did a fantastic job portraying him. ;n;

@Marie19B: SAME. I wanted to rant so badly, I would rant to my friends who hadn't watched the episode yet. But I would just rant in general so that I didn't spoil anything and could still vent wsdjlzxk it was bad XD

@Raptor: I nearly had my eyes watering by the end; it was a problem XD cause I never cry during movies/shows and to come close is like... well, wow. Good job, writers XD I liked Felix too to some extent. I was definitely sad about him, as well.

Although...

It looks like Rumple will be coming back, from what I saw of the previews? I'm not sure, but I think they might be able to use some sort of loophole that since Storybrooke "never existed" maybe the people who died there might come back? I certainly hope so, that would make my day- well, that'd prolly mean the villains as well as the good guys (which is awesome in terms of Rumple and even Pan but omg GRAHAM), but... that means Cora and Malifiacint too... whoops XD I'm not sure how they're going to play that card. But I really hope they at least bring Rumple back... and if they use that loophole, just bring EVERYONE back. It would make for a good story, if nothing else XD

Urg, the wait in between this episode and the next is TORTURE. Most shows come back in January. This one doesn't come back until MARCH.

But at least I get Captain Swan scenes! Haters gonna hate and all that stuff, but i'm looking forward to the possibility that Hook will be going by Killian for at least an episode! And some scenes with him and Henry please!.