Dragonhatchling

Once Upon A Time

March... it's so far aaaawwwwaaaaay *dies*

Anywho (don't look!!):

The loopwhole you speak of Moki, I was figuring might come into play. The writers stated before that they weren't done with Mallificent and that she wouldn't stay dead forever... so, if they still plan to go through with the plans for that, this loophole would be the perfect place to start. GRAHAM would come back as well = Love!! Even though I'm not a super fan of him, I still felt for him. So I do hope this happens. I'd personally love Rumpel back too.... cuz... he's Rumpel! He's still my favorite.... and Pan. Pan too.

Ohhhh interesting theory!!

GRAHAM!!! I would *love* to see him back.... And Cora. I'm so totally into Cora, I hate her so much for everything she did to Regina, Regina'll always be my ultimate favorite, but Cora is so.... awesome. And then what would happen? What I'm wondering is if Storybrooke never was, does that mean Regina is the Evil Queen again? NOT looking forward to that 'cause of how much progress she's made at being good! But now I'm curious, Evil Queen + Cora = ??? THAT would be interesting.

*flails around with too many ideas/theories!!*

Ohhhh interesting theory!!

GRAHAM!!! I would *love* to see him back.... And Cora. I'm so totally into Cora, I hate her so much for everything she did to Regina, Regina'll always be my ultimate favorite, but Cora is so.... awesome. And then what would happen? What I'm wondering is if Storybrooke never was, does that mean Regina is the Evil Queen again? NOT looking forward to that 'cause of how much progress she's made at being good! But now I'm curious, Evil Queen + Cora = ??? THAT would be interesting.

*flails around with too many ideas/theories!!*

Oh gosh, I hope Cora doesn't come back. She annoyed me to no end. PLEASE DO NOT COME BACK CORA!

Oh gosh, I hope Cora doesn't come back. She annoyed me to no end. PLEASE DO NOT COME BACK CORA!

This. I'm sorry, but I never liked her. Ok, she made a good villain, but I felt it was time for her to go and I would rather her not come back.

Gotta agree with Nectaris!

As it's so long until it starts up again, I decided to go back and rewatch the two first seasons. I've only watched the 5 first episodes so far, but I can tell this was quite a good idea. There's quite a bit of stuff I'd completely forgotten about, it's nice to get some reminders

My mom is finally starting to watch it. She only watched the first episode so far, but she'll watch some more today

I love OUAT! smile.gif

Regina is my favorite --- Go Evil Regals! biggrin.gif

I also am starting to like Captain Hook smile.gif

The show has been going great so far! I'm not too big of a fan of the fact that Regina was teaching Emma magic and all…I wanted them to remain enemies and all haha tongue.gif

The winter finale was so great!! But waiting until March for it to resume? That's a HUGE hiatus, and I couldn't believe we have to wait so long until it comes back!! mad.gif

But, it'll be interesting to see how the characters try and meet up again, now that they're back on separate realms…. smile.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

My mom is finally on Season 2 The Queen of Hearts episode.

She hates Cora and she dislikes Hook atm (she's going to love him eventually >:D like me)

Snow White is her favorite character and Rumplestiltskin is her second favorite all because of his back story.

I act like Rumplestiltskin sometimes O.o

Whoo! OUAT came back on last night! I was VERY disappointed that they didn't bring back Rumplestilkstin or the others. I hated it how they had the characters just pop back up in the Enchanted Forest and still remembered everything. Although, the monkey and the Wicked Witch made it all up for that; even though the monkey freaked me out.

Whoo! OUAT came back on last night! I was VERY disappointed that they didn't bring back Rumplestilkstin or the others. I hated it how they had the characters just pop back up in the Enchanted Forest and still remembered everything. Although, the monkey and the Wicked Witch made it all up for that; even though the monkey freaked me out.

I THINK there was some indication that he might still be out there somewhere, I am not sure. Anyways, I felt so sorry for Emma when it turns out that the guy she was seeing was a monkey.

On the subject of the monkeys, their faces are horrifying, but for a modern production they can't do wings for anything. First it was the fairies which are painful to look at, and now it is these horrible wings.

I THINK there was some indication that he might still be out there somewhere, I am not sure.  Anyways, I felt so sorry for Emma when it turns out that the guy she was seeing was a monkey.

On the subject of the monkeys, their faces are horrifying, but for a modern production they can't do wings for anything.  First it was the fairies which are painful to look at, and now it is these horrible wings.

Yeah, Belle said something about not finding his knife? IDK. I hope they do bring him back, he's my favorite character. Though I must say, I'm starting to like Hook. I hated him all throughout season 2, but I liked him in this episode.

Oh, I know. The varies I could deal with (at least they looked right, even if the wings didn't seem to move quickly enough) but the monkeys wings don't even bend correctly. Gahhh.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

I'm not too sure about the first episode of the first season.... it was a bit... different... in an odd way

On the subject of wings being utter censorkip.gif..... a wizard did it. It's magic, it doesn't have to be logical.

I can't be the only one who misses my Rumple baby T^T. Also, they released a picture back in Janurary or Feburary when they were filming of the WWW holding the Dagger backstage, so that must mean Rumple's coming back, right?

I don't think ABC will kill off the main character (that's right folks, because he's got dealings in everyone's lives - past and present. Emma can eat her heart out.)

On the subject of wings being utter censorkip.gif..... a wizard did it. It's magic, it doesn't have to be logical.

I can't be the only one who misses my Rumple baby T^T. Also, they released a picture back in Janurary or Feburary when they were filming of the WWW holding the Dagger backstage, so that must mean Rumple's coming back, right?

I don't think ABC will kill off the main character (that's right folks, because he's got dealings in everyone's lives - past and present. Emma can eat her heart out.)

If they kill off my favorite character in the whole show (from the very begining), I'm quiting the show.... they better bring him back.

and I didn't think the wings looked too too terrible compared to some wings i've seen...

It is that the wings looked cheaply done to me, like they ran into a budget wall and just had to get something done. I DO think they aren't as bad as the fairy wings, but they aren't good. It is more excusable on an older production, not as much when we have the means to do better.

It really isn't THAT big of an issue, but I do find their cheapness jarring, and I have a feeling we will be seeing a lot of them.

Edited by Nectaris

Wings? Really? All I could see on those stupid things were those enormous scary teeth!!

OMG TONIGHT'S EPISODE SERIOUSLY!!

Thanks to spoilers/teasers it wasn't exactly a surprise that the WW and Regina are related, but that was an *awesome* scene! And omg Regina wanting to use a sleeping curse on herself... SAD!! And Henry not remembering her, how *heartbreaking* must that be to see him?? I was *not* expecting what's-his-name to turn into a flying monkey in the hospital, woah! And I saw the sneak-peek about the town hall meeting a couple days ago and was hoping beyond hope that it was just a ruse, that Emma wasn't *really* being that stupid about Regina again, and yay! Love how much they worked together in this episode!

Wings? Really? All I could see on those stupid things were those enormous scary teeth!!

OMG TONIGHT'S EPISODE SERIOUSLY!!

Thanks to spoilers/teasers it wasn't exactly a surprise that the WW and Regina are related, but that was an *awesome* scene! And omg Regina wanting to use a sleeping curse on herself... SAD!! And Henry not remembering her, how *heartbreaking* must that be to see him?? I was *not* expecting what's-his-name to turn into a flying monkey in the hospital, woah! And I saw the sneak-peek about the town hall meeting a couple days ago and was hoping beyond hope that it was just a ruse, that Emma wasn't *really* being that stupid about Regina again, and yay! Love how much they worked together in this episode!

You mean Little John? I was not expecting that either. I was very happy when at the end of the episode, RUMPLESTILSKIN IS BACK! *jumps around* EEEEEEEEEEE! Sorry, had to do that because he's my favorite character in the show. I'm still trying to figure out what happened to Baelfire. Did he perhaps turn into a flying monkey? On the plus side, my mom finally likes Hook cool.gif

*slightly hyperventilates after finding this thread*

I haven't watched any of the third season yet but THIS SHOW IS AMAZING

I dunno who my favourite character is because they're all so great like there's Rumple and Hook and the Evil Queen and like HNNNGHH I need more of it in my life but I just haven't had the time to watch any of the third season yet ;u;

*slightly hyperventilates after finding this thread*

I haven't watched any of the third season yet but THIS SHOW IS AMAZING

I dunno who my favourite character is because they're all so great like there's Rumple and Hook and the Evil Queen and like HNNNGHH I need more of it in my life but I just haven't had the time to watch any of the third season yet ;u;

*hands grishiu a membership card* Welcome to the club!

Wow, just wow.

I can't believe Neal died. I just can't. I hope it was worth it, it certainly gives the witch full control of Rumple.

Wow, just wow.

I can't believe Neal died. I just can't. I hope it was worth it, it certainly gives the witch full control of Rumple.

OMG.

I didn't even think about how it would affect the whole Rumple/WW thing. Hmmm Interesting. I've never really cared for Neal and I knew a "key player" was dying, but that was one freaking emotional scene!!

I thought it was pretty sad too. Not really liking how they killed him off, though. I thought he deserved better. >_<

And I know it was emotional, but why did Emma just leave Rumple behind?? Was there an explanation given or was it just for the sake of the plot?

Edited by MysticTiger

Okay I finally got around to seeing last week's episode. And holy crap. I always kind of hopes that Neil and Emma would get back together but now... He was one of my favorite characters. *sob* Though I'm convinced Rumple's at least going to try to bring him back... Neil can't be gone forever! D:

On another note: I think I have this whole thing figured out. The Wicked Witch is turning people from Storbroke into the main four in the Wizard of Oz. David is the Cowardly Lion, Rumple is the Scarecrow, and I think that Regina will be the Tinman and Emma will be Dorothy. (And the fact that my school is putting on The Wiz as the sting musical and that I've had that story on my brain for three months now probably has nothing to do with that little theory... Hehe).

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

OMG If they kill Hook off, I WILL quit the show. On another note, I freaking hate Zelena; although, at least it took green with envy to a whole different level. Walsh was the Great and Terrifying Oz? Seriously?

The whole Walsh thing was.... I really, really didn't expect that, and I read tons of spoilers before-show! Wow. Walsh= Oz? Well I guess at least now we know how he became her monkey...

Hook can't possibly die. There was supposed to be one "major death" this half-season, and that was Neil. I'm not very attached to Hook but he's sorta charming in a totally inappropriate way, lol.

I hated Zelena's backstory. It's a good story, envy often is a good story, but it was so *rushed*, the whole thing just felt forced. There's a reason I love Regina's backstory, we saw things *evolve* little at a time. Zelena... Nope.