Dragonhatchling

Once Upon A Time

I'm watching the show and am reaching the end of season one, but it hasn't really won me over yet - I do like the concept, so I'll stick around (for now).

I just started season 2. I know there will be some Neverland and Wonderland stuff, so I am looking forward to those.

I'm watching the show and am reaching the end of season one, but it hasn't really won me over yet - I do like the concept, so I'll stick around (for now).

Understandable - it can get overly campy/cheesy at times, and sometimes you just want to roll your eyes. But still, it's fun, and I've really come to appreciate it as a good show for when I'm exhausted and just need some escapist entertainment.

Did anyone watch the mid-season premiere last Sunday? I absolutely loved it!

I loved seeing Regina reunite with her father and apologize for killing him, that scene at the graveyard was wonderful!

Did anyone watch the mid-season premiere last Sunday? I absolutely loved it!

I loved seeing Regina reunite with her father and apologize for killing him, that scene at the graveyard was wonderful!

Oh yeah! I watched this program with my mom. If we can't watch it when it airs, we naturally record it and watch it another day when we can watch it together.

But can I say Cora got what she deserved? She had that coming to her for a while now, I never liked Cora, she was more annoying then anything. But it was rather touching one how they handled Regina and her father.

sad.gif This thread seems kinda dead... which is a shame b/c I'm always looking for people who watch the same shows as I do, (OUAT and GoT being my current favorites!)

sad.gif This thread seems kinda dead... which is a shame b/c I'm always looking for people who watch the same shows as I do, (OUAT and GoT being my current favorites!)

I'm still watching this show. We can chat if you want biggrin.gif

To be fair, I think I'm going to like Zelena now since she turned good.

Same! I really hope that her and Regina can help each other, and I'm starting to realize that Rumple is the cause of my trust issues! I used to absolutely adore him and Belle... and now I just don't know how to feel about him!

Belle has given Rumple way too many chances and he always chooses power over her. I don't think it will ever be any different.

How does everyone feel about the end of the season, with the Evil Queen? I can't wait to see what she does.

Belle has given Rumple way too many chances and he always chooses power over her. I don't think it will ever be any different.

How does everyone feel about the end of the season, with the Evil Queen? I can't wait to see what she does.

Honestly I am more excited for Mr. Hyde He seems like a neat villain, and I admit I have never been fond of the evil queen's getup, it just seemed a little cheesy to me.

I watch on Netflix, so I'm always a season behind, unfortunately. By the time I get the new eps, no one wants to discuss anymore. xP

UGH, agreed. I just want my precious Belle to be happy. </3

I watch on Netflix, so I'm always a season behind, unfortunately. By the time I get the new eps, no one wants to discuss anymore. xP

UGH, agreed. I just want my precious Belle to be happy. </3

I'm actually creating a story on Wattpad about this. It takes place in an AU but it's pretty neat

and I agree with Belle and Rumple

I'm actually creating a story on Wattpad about this. It takes place in an AU but it's pretty neat

and I agree with Belle and Rumple

Hmm, I'm very interested in this story.

Hmm, I'm very interested in this story.

You read it? My original Fanfiction was based off of how Season 4 should have been, but now I have this alternative timeline

You read it? My original Fanfiction was based off of how Season 4 should have been, but now I have this alternative timeline

I was probing for a link, lol. x3

my cousin really loves this show. i like the concept, but there's just one part of it that squicks me out: they include hua mulan in the cast of "fairy tales", even tho she was a real historical figure. and from what i understand she's in a relationship with rapunzel or cinderella? i'm all for diversity, but when it's forced onto a real person, dead or alive, it's just. inappropriate.

my cousin really loves this show. i like the concept, but there's just one part of it that squicks me out: they include hua mulan in the cast of "fairy tales", even tho she was a real historical figure. and from what i understand she's in a relationship with rapunzel or cinderella? i'm all for diversity, but when it's forced onto a real person, dead or alive, it's just. inappropriate.

It was actually Aurora that she was into. But Disney did a movie about her called Mulan. Her and Ruby apparently found true love like wtf? I don't mind it, but don't do it to a character who was supposed to be not homosexual

OUAT new season is finally out on Netflix! Will be able to catch up once I finish my current show. o3o

I don't mind it, but don't do it to a character who was supposed to be not h*censorkip.gifcensorkip.gif

I honestly don't know how to react to this.

1) Yes, it was wrong of Disney to steal real people's stories and warp and distort them as they did (Mulan, Pocahontas, Anastasia)

2) I agree with not messing with real people's stories or orientations especially when they're not even heroes of our culture (although afaik we have no confirmation on what Mulan's identity was, only that she's considered a "model of piety" as she never married or had children). But again, I don't have a lot of information on the real Mulan.

3) It's absolutely awesome to give us poor queer folk more (appropriate) representation. If media didn't display everyone as straight, we wouldn't have to 'queerbend'

4) Psst, not a lot of people know this, but "h***sexual" is actually a derogatory term (long history of clinical usage meant to vilify queerness)

/am using queer because I am queer

This is my absolute favourite TV series (hence the username). It's so awesome. I really like how Rebecca Mader plays the Wicked Witch if the West. I find it cool that she used the England meaning of Wicked to create the character. Mader' s acting is also phenomenal, because I was absolutely absorbed by the character the first time she entered.

I hated Robin's death and still cry about it.

What is your favourite season? Mine is the first or third.

Same. The first through to the third are very good. I like the third more because in introduced Zelena and Outlaw Queen.

Okay, guys, I'm really ticked off. Not only did ABC drop from DirecTV, but we had received no warning that it was dropping! Mum and I are upset that we can no longer watch Once without buying the DVD.

I even tried to download it on my phone. No dice mad.gif

Someone please tell em they watched the Season Six finale! Like omg! All those plot twisters and everything was so well done!

I did! I'm so sad they are writing Zelena out of the plot though sad.gif I hope we some more of Robin in the future and that she is awesomely wicked.

i have been watching this for a while now, seen all seasons

waiting for new episodes

though i think the new current season is a bit lame

definitely not my fav

rumple is boss btw

Edited by KPOP