Millennium07

Digimon Rewrite Discussion (NEW ANNOUNCEMENT!)

Thus far who is your favourite [i]Digimon Rewrite[/i] character. Please state why~  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Poof

A wild Eli appeared!

I know I haven't been posting about this but I'm reading a book that I think you need to at least know about. It has something to do with your story. I'll PM you so watch for it.

!!!IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

@ Psy: I'm just the same, honestly.

@ Eli: Replied - You can post theories here Y'know. After all if someone makes a theory for something we haven't explained, it might get canonized

@Everyone: Episode 11 on Thursday (It's Ruru-Tan's B-Day) and 12 on Sat.

Hey, guys! Just a quick post here to say we're not dead. Well, I might be, but we are trying to keep on top of it. I'm going on holiday for two weeks soon, so updates will be slow if not haulted.

...Also, not a jab at anyone, but for anyone thinking (since I'm a lurker) that this is Chaos' and his alone, that theory would be incorrect. I write it and a good deal of the characters are mine. Those words you read? I wrote 'em! So, if you have any trouble with the writing itself, or just want to compliment the style-- I'm the one to talk to, not my dear bro-bro. happy.gif;;

Yeah. We've run into a snag.

I'm dying from a fatal case...of KILLER CYBORG.

Jokes aside, we need DigiCode, from the show. That text does not exist on FF.net. So, from Episode 14 onwards, our new home will be Digimon Rewrite's own site, nearing completion as we speak, in addition to this thread.

I'll try to have 11 and 12 out this week, as Sissy managed to finish them before she left and are just awaiting my final checks before they can be released. The Valentine's Day Special (13), however will be very late, as Sissy is in the states for a further two weeks nearly.

Ah, screw it, Love is in the air, I'll have some shipping pics done Tommorow

In addition, the OST needs refurbishing and a new Profile is needing to be posted, all of which I'll have out soon (I'm on Half-Term Break right now, so I have more time)

Wrong topic, but what of Digimon Adventure, Psy? I miss RPing Digimon.

Edited by Millennium07

Yay! I really want to see what the site is like. And we'll also get more pictures! You don't need to rush with the chapisodes, We(I) can wait.

I think I have an idea to get it running, but it will involve getting rid of some people.

OK, so yeah.

The Site is undergoing primary finalization. Not much longer now!

As a consolation, I'll update the Episode Guide later, to reflect the next arc, after Lillymon's.

Though... if anyone is intertested, keep an eye on the Freeform RP section...

DUN DUN DUN

Edited by Millennium07

That's cool! I can't help but smile at all the mentions of Hikari in there and of how they are guessing at things with the limited information they have about her but I know everything about her that isn't in the future. And the person obviously read here to know what a Chaptisode was.

M~A~S~S~I~V~E U~P~D~A~T~E

First up:

I love you guys. I've been so slow recent;y and you'e all (presumebly) still here. If only there was some way I could make it up to you...

OH YEAH!

Ep 11 and 12 are up, or will be in a few minutes (Time of writing: 11:30 PM GMT)

Ton of Artwork below too. Including BEHIND-THE-SCENES PRODUCTION NOTES!. GOD MY HAND WRITING SUCKS.

user posted image

- Mugshot of Apollomon (What? Megas this early?)

user posted image

- One of the only two Valentine's Day pics I managed to do. I'll do the others for White's Day instead. (March 14th). Here, Hikari is cold, but is too aloof to say, and Chase wordlessly gives her his. (Aww)

Damn it. TinyPic doesn't like the second V-Day image. Bugger, I'll have to do it tommorow now ¬_¬ For the curious, it's of Alison feeling dejected by Deep and demanding Zhane take her to a fair, Zhane (Who's working on his bike) says "Pass", but he is roped into it.

user posted image

PRODUCTION NOTE 01: Going into a fair bit of detail on the DigiCode, and interesting features on the first "main" Digital Field - Lillymon's, also known as the "Rosebud" or "Rose Garden" Field, from Episodes 04 and 09

user posted image

PRODUCTION NOTE 02: A rough, non-final depiction of the landscape of Lillymon's "C-Drive", or "Master Room"

user posted image

PRODUCTION NOTE 03: An interesting look at Lillymon herself and several of her Slave Drive Digimon (Palmon, Aruraumon, Togemon and Sunflowmon, though there are Lalamon, Budmon, Tanemon and Yuramon in there too, they grow beneath the ground, unseen). Also seen are three humans, and information about a Hunter named "Kaylee", reffered to in the past-tense. Hmmmmmmm...

Also, I'll be replacing the character artworks, slowly, soon. With ones done in water colour paints, I've found a have quite a knack for them.

These 2 Chaptisodes were great! And I take it that from Chaptisodes 12 "Next Time" that some of the next Chaptisode will be in Hikari's POV!

So hey, we've been getting feedback from a friend of ours who lurks here, so I'll be answering them here.

Alison's wish was a fail

Not really. In that a simple wish can't be corrupted. I mean Eliot's wish was to espace his boarding school. The Contractor burnt it down. With everyone still inside.

Simple wishes are win. Eli's Guilmon wish was so big it could endager the world, which, although awesome, is still bad. Kyle's too goes a bit awry in the future, and David's is so bad it affects part of the plot of Book 3 and Book 4.

Alison only thinks she's in love

No. She does love Deep. It is entirely possible for a 14-year-old to fall in love so quickly. No, I'm not joking. Seriously, my ex-girlfriend truely loved me and was 14 after all. I'd say that's what it's based on, but I'd be lying - Sissy came up with them.

As an FYI, here's the break down:

David, Zhane, Chase, Kyle, The Contractor, and 6 future characters are mine.

Deep, Alison, Kaoru, Eliot, Reiko, and 3 future characters are Sissy's

Hikari is Psy's

Also, Episodes 13, 14, 15 and 16 will be released on 14th March, with 17 being released the following Saturday, restoring the balence.

So you COULD say Alison is DEEP-ly in love! (I couldn't resist... xd.png)

4 in one day? That's going to be a massive update, but I don't mind! And can I ask how Hikari's wish goes? Or would that be too far ahead for me to know?

*Laughs and Claps* Good one!

uhhhhhh... well... I guess I could say...

They'll become robots, y'know the "perfect family" - NOT what Hikari wanted. Thank god she didn't wish for her parents to be revived...

And yeah. The biggest part? I won't be posting them to FanFiction. I'll have no need, considering they'll be on the site...

That's right! The Site will debut in a couple weeks. We'll need it, as the Digimon in Abstract fields aren't like other ones, they communicate with the Hunters - In DigiCode. The site has the coding for us to use DigiCode for any and all episodes it's needed for. There's also the comment feature, allowing you to comment and critique on specific episodes and the accounts system, so we can recognize you and eachother. There will be multiple polls hopefully too, and new artwork.

I SEE A STALKER!!!! COME POST! WE"RE FRIENDLY!!!

She would hate that... Like SO much.... are the previous chaptisodes already on/going to be put on the site too?

Already are wink.gif

If you're reffering to the occasional anon user it's me. If there was one when iyou were posting then... I don't know, perhaps the friend? *Shrug*

No, not an anon user there were 2 different ones that I could see their names, but I won't say who hey are as to not pressure them into posting against their will...

HEY GUYS! THANKS FOR READING!

God I must look like a total prat there, hahahahaha

Edited by Millennium07

Hey Guys. I'd like to ask a favour on behalf of a friend.

Psyshock. Creator of Hikari.

S/he's creating/recreating a Digimon Adventure Roleplay, and we're struggling a bit, we need a few more members, would anyone like to pitch in and help?

Tell you what. If you do, I'll put an OC of yours in the first Digimon Rewrite Intermission Episode. Hope to see you there!

-Chaos

Thanks for advertising!

I just noticed that Hikari is now the only one without a title... If given some time I might be able to think of one for her. Unless you already have one but just didn't reveal it yet.

Edited by psyshock

No, I've been meaning to ask you, but kept forgetting. Since your her creator, her title should be your's to decide in my opinion.