Millennium07

Digimon Rewrite Discussion (NEW ANNOUNCEMENT!)

Thus far who is your favourite [i]Digimon Rewrite[/i] character. Please state why~  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Songs are great! i didn't finish listening to them all yet but I will later!

*GASP* ANOTHER PERSON BESIDES US 3 HAS POSTED!

Also I have a question about a song but I have to ask it to you in PM because I'm pretty sure I'm the only person outside of you 2 who would be able to guess at it....

Edited by psyshock

Another vote for Kaoru! (I feel like a stalker on how many votes everyone is getting..)

So I got my question answered in a very scattered way! but it seems interesting.

Yeeeeaaaaahhhh.

Tracks 101-105 are kind of spoilers, but don't reveal the plot. I mean, I could have added the 3 tracks from Ep 10 but I didn't...

Shame you can't edit polls huh?

God, one of my old friends would kill me if he knew what role Lillymon had. And I do feel sorry for Hikari about the whole finale-thing.

Heads up:

09 - Zhane Focus

10 - New Character

11 - Kaoru Focus

12 - Alison Focus

13 - Valentine's Day Special

14/15/16 - Three Parter dealing with a certain open plot point.

17/18/19 - The Hunter's Gathering

20/21/22 - Three Parter dealing with nightmares - these three will be REALLY psychological and the darkes in tone yet

23 - "Someone's" History (Given the OST, it's not hard to figure out)

24/25/26 - Three Parter concluding Book 1. Episode 26 is scheduled to air on the 25th Aprill 2011. I'll be adding a new OST Track soon. And new Artwork is upcoming.

GLOMPGLOMPGLOMPGLOMP DON'T RUN AWAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem* Welcome to Rewrite!

...Also... Kaoru forevars.

Two new sections added to the main page; I finally got around to explaining a Network Bridge which can now be found underneath Battle Digivolution.

Also, I've added a majour plot point to come the Bandwidth Meter, directly underneath the D-Transer. Have fun!

More to come.

Yay! An entire episode guide! But it doesn't show the episode names! At least we get to see a new character next week though!

I'm emulating Digimon Xros Wars.

Y'see, currently, we know the names of up to episode 21-ish, for season 7, with episode 17 having just aired. I'm not releasing too may nams in advance ;D

And entire? No Way

That goes up to Episode 26 out of 109. It's all of Book 1 though, haha

I REALLY can't wait untill 26, I want to see your reactions. And yeah, I love the titular "Super-Genius Proffesor of Edinburgh" the poor son of a- but that doesn't matter. Yet. hahahahaha

I know you did, Psy ^^ I was just being clear for others thats all. If being a Mod taught me anything, it's that some people don't read too much onto things.

*Looks at lack of comments with a =| face" I sure hope there is still interest, there isn't much point in writing a story I don't know anyone will read o_o Also you guys appear to be very lucky. For the next 4 weeks (inclusing Today) you get double bills. Lucky You.

To elaborate the time scale is:

Today - 9/10

Next Thursday - 11/Next Saturday - 12

WEEK BREAK (Unless...)

Valentines Day (It's a Tursday) - 13/That Saturday - 14

Following Saturday - 15/16

To restate - Book 1 will end around Easter, Book 2 will then begin. And then things get worse. Much worse. After it ends, hopefully around October/November, Book 3 will kick off, resolving a few Plot-stuffs, before the shock-ending, and finally Book 4 begins. Yeah. THEN there is Book 4's Ending

Edited by Millennium07

Kyle's details have been added to the main page too.

Also.

We have.

Our own site, under construction for now.

Cool! A site! I liked this weeks chapisodes but I'm going to have to reread 09. I was reading it in a rush since we were about to leave and I didn't want to only have it halfway finished before we left.

hahaha, Was it THAT gripping o_o?

New Boy Kyle will be this Book's "Ken", "Kari", "Yuu", "Koichi" etc Also, yet ANOTHER new profile up next week!

I just don't like to part way read a chapter of anything. If I start reading a chapter I want to finish it in one go rather than coming back to it later when I'm half way through.