Millennium07

Digimon Rewrite Discussion (NEW ANNOUNCEMENT!)

Thus far who is your favourite [i]Digimon Rewrite[/i] character. Please state why~  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

After looking through the characters again decided to change Hikari's symbol... To what I want to change it to... I don't know...

Well... I went to see a councellor yesterday, if that answers the question?

But, jokes aside (though the above is still true), the main answer is writer's block on my part, more than anything. I still have P-03's completed transcript...

Part of how my ASD affects me is that I find it difficult to finish the things I start, but never-the-less, I'm still trying to overcome that burden (I'll need to, later in life, so why not now?)

So, what'll her new symbol be?

I still don't really know.. I was maybe thinking shattered glass? Or a cracked mirror..?

Shattered Glass would would be easy to work-in, yeah.

I'm going to try an RP to build-up my writing drive again, so hopefully we should release more soon. I feel so disgusted. I wanted to do a new christmas special this year, not the same one re-done. I mean, according to my schedule, Book 1 should have concluded at Easter

A new Christmas special would be cool, the one form before wasn't necessarily an event that had to happen at Christmas so the main event could be reused but changed slightly to match any new changes or I guess it doesn't need to be used at all.

Edited by psyshock

Well.... Ep 005 will be reworked as Perfect 005 and 006. I'll talk to Sissy about a 'loose' special. One set in the Rewrite 'verse, but with a differant Penultima Kilo, maybe an early-bird spotlight, so there aren't as many chronology restrictions.

Also 003 is totally up.

No. Really.

Seriously

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Sissy is sitting her finals right now. So I've come up with a way for you guys to be 'tided over' until her return. Thats right. All 4 of you who still bother to read. Keep watching...

user posted image

Edited by Millennium07

aaaaaaa asdfghjkl ;-;

We died. I died. I'm sorryyyy!

Don't worry >> I'll start work on Ep 4 when I can but RL is trying to kill me ;____;

I'm so sorry for dying Psiiiiiiiii! D:

That is fine, we all understand what it feels like when the world is trying to kill me, just take your time. There is no need to rush. (I guess that's a plus side of having an extremely small audience?)

Yay! I should probably re-read the first few chapters that got redone as a refresher.But I am really busy with school for the next few weeks so don't feel the need to rush.

Aww yay, our loyal fan is still here, hahaha.

Ep 4's redone version is complete. I'll post it tommoriw, hopefull, if I have time. College is really busy right now so I know what you mean