Millennium07

Digimon Rewrite Discussion (NEW ANNOUNCEMENT!)

Thus far who is your favourite [i]Digimon Rewrite[/i] character. Please state why~  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh, and the canon-ized OC will recieve their own artwork, profile and songs. (They'll be a recurring chracater)

Excerpt from Ep 13:

Chase felt his D-Spacer buzz and, apologizing to Hikari, checkd the message that had just come in. It was from Zhane, and contained the following: "Hi Chase. How's your date going?" Chase's grip on his D-Spacer became so tight that he was surprised the screen didn't fragment.

Hikari observed Chase's behaviour and, politely nodding her head asked "Chase-Sempai, what is the matter?" she observed his face relax at the sound of her voice as he looened his grip on his D-Spacer.

"Zhane." Chase growled. "And soon" he continued "Part of him will be "up" permanantly. And part on the walls. And part on the floor. Because I'm gonna FLAMING KILL HIM!" he yelled in barely-hidden embarresment.

"Oh" she replied, catching on immediatley. "I see. Zhane-kun playing yoy up?"

"Is it that obvious?" Chase snarked plafully in response, calming down a bit.

Edited by Millennium07

xd.png This is what makes me love Zhane, how he teases everyone. And also how he's clueless about so much...

A possible title for Hikari could be The Bright Light, which is basically a pun off of her name as Akarui means Bright and Hikari means Light. We could use that one for now and if I think of a better one switch it.

Edited by psyshock

I'll try and get some more line art done tonight, but I'm at Dad's so you won't get to see it until Tommorow.

That's okay! I can wait! But are we going to get linked to the site before 13,14,15 and 16 are up or do we have to wait?

Depends. My Step-Dad Mark programed it in Internet Explorer 9. Now, although it does work in Firefox, Chrome etc, it doesn't work in Internet Explorer 8 or lower. That's the only majour delay, otherwise, I'd have debuted it on Sunday

Edited by Millennium07

Updates to be out later today, including, but not limeted to...

- Episode 13: "A Gift from Me to You! A Valentine's Day Hunt!", which, as it turns out has a very misleading title...

- Production Notes on the Abstract Digital Field from the Christmas Episode, as well as for the second of the Main Abstract Fields - Shademon's.

- The remainder of the Valentine's Artwork: David's, Arakawa's, Zhane/Alison's, Eliot's, Deep's and Kyle's.

- Eliot's tracks added to the OST.

- Something rather special.

And perhaps something secret too... ... ...

Edited by Millennium07

I hate it when my plans get foiled.

OK, guys, so my mom took an early night (poor woman needed it, in addition to having myself (17 years old) and Sissy (14 years old), she also has our 9 month old half-sister to take care of. She handles it pretty well, but occasionally needs a nice quiet night in bed), so I lost access to the scanner ¬_¬

Episode 13 is uploaded(ing?) to FF.net though - just remember, it'll be the last episoded posted there

That's okay! The other stuff can wait!

Off topic: If your 17 and you just turned seventeen this year then that makes us the same age, except my Birthday is in December.

I am! David is based on me in that respect (The overly long name of the character isn't my creation - it's actually my name!) So I turned 17 on 6th January.

haha, thats so cool! ^^

I'm editing Ep 13 now and will post it soon, I'll also include a link to the site, but the server is offline now, so you will be unable to access it (I think...)

13 is added. I'm Shattered. (Brit for ABSOLUTELY TIERD)

I'm going to bed. Do more stuffs Tommorow. Night. =_=

Updates~

Eliot's songs are either today or tommorow. Actually, probably tommorow.

Production Notes 04, 05, 06 and 07 as well as the final Valentines Artwork (Arakawa)

Episode 014 - HEADS UP!

From 014 onwards (I'll likely add some in to 004, 005 and 009 too) DigiCode will be used. A Lot. I will offer no translation, but this page can be used for translations.

As for ACTUAL updates. More V-Day Artwork (HAPPY WHITE DAY)

user posted image

-Zhane and Alison (I've given up on explaining them. Anyone who has read Episode 013 will know what's going on.)

user posted image

-Eliot and the unknown female hunter (She was also in the montage in Episodes 006 and 007 as the redheaded Female Hunter)

user posted image

-Deep

user posted image

-David and the girl in black.

Wait.

What is that? Who are they? This is concept art, but they aren't Penultima Kilo, and why does that man have torn clothing? hmmmmm...

user posted image

All will be revealed soon

Edited by Millennium07

You're right about being unable to access it!

I really liked 013! It was really funny with everyone!

Edited by psyshock

Yeah, it's only available 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM Greenwich Mean Time. (In Eastern Time, that's 3:00 AM - 5:00 PM; California, it's 12:00 AM - 2:00 PM, roughly. No idea on Mountain Time - I should check that)

014 is ready to go, and 015 and 016 will be up by the end of the week, returning us to the norm with 017 on the 24th (Next Saturday)

Also the reason for the extra "0" on the numbers is because the final episode is into triple digits. Barely, but it is.

Also glad you liked it Psy! We'll be seeing Kyle, Eliot and Arakawa again very soon...

Edited by Millennium07

Episode 14 is up, and 15 will be up today... maybe, depending on if it is finished before the server switches off.

Which brings me to the next announcement.

The techie - My Step-Dad (to-be), Mark is working on getting our server up 24/7, eliminating the time limit. He's suggested around early aprill for an ideal target date.

16 will be up over the weekend, and, like I said, that brings us to our usual weekly episode format, with 17 coming next week.

Oh, and infuriatingly for you guys, the DigiCode is in phonetic Japanese. Meaning "Loves" is rendered as "Rabusu". Two language barriers to break~

I'm also working on a secret project, The NEXT Project which I will be doing solo. It will be updated slower then Rewrite and will not interfere with it's updates so you have nothing to fear. It is also a rather large project, requiring a differant discussion thread. It is heavily underwraps right now, but those dudes up there will be in it, in primary roles too. Also, I'll say just one thing, to tell you what kind of series it is: The Digital World features, wheras in Rewrite it doesn't physiclly exist...

I'll reveal it soon, it should be done before 4 weeks have passed....

EDIT: I've updated the main page with titles and dates through Episode 20. Eliot's songs are also up and I've changed the FF.net links on the main page into site links.

Edited by Millennium07

013 isn't on the site and when I click on the link for 013 that you switched, it takes me to 014 instead.

Edited by psyshock

O_O OH SHI-

*Fixes*

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *Runs in Circles on Carpet*

(The Server shut off in the middle of solving the problem)

Edited by Millennium07

You have some really bad timing...

*just read the revealed titles* You're right! I am excited about 020 title!

Well, it does focus on Hikari, in the same way 012 was focusing on Alison. Also, Grizzmon and Darcmon will show up in Episode 017.

And yeah, I do, it isn't the first time I've been told that.

Hikari plays a majour role from now on, from her point of view Episodes 020-026 are one long horrendous, shattering nightmare. With 026 drawing direct paralels to a certain past event for her...

Yay! I was waiting for Darcmon!

Ooh! Direct parallels to a past event! of course outside of you two I'm the only person who knows what the past event is... *covers mouth* Iwilllnotsaywhatitis. Iwillnotsaywhatitis. Iwillnotsaywhatitis....

Yeah, they Battle Digivolve during the Gathering. And Both of them WILL Empathy Digivolve fairly early in Book 2.

Well, all I'll say is you mentioned she had a hatred of helplessness, right? Yeah... that's what 026 focuses on. It's such a WHAM Episode I wonder what you guys'll think. If Eli thought Deep's past was bad...

EDIT: Aaaaaaaaaaaaand, we're back. I am also fully aware that the Intro Page shows up 3 times in the chapter list. I'll have Mark sort it out later.

Thank You so much for the heads up Psy! I woulden't have noticed if you haden't said o_o

Edited by Millennium07