Millennium07

Digimon Rewrite Discussion (NEW ANNOUNCEMENT!)

Thus far who is your favourite [i]Digimon Rewrite[/i] character. Please state why~  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It was fixed shortly after I typed that, haha. But yeah, it did.

On the Rewrite front, things are gonna get darker from here, with Book 2's ending/Book 3's begining.

As a teaser, here is a line from each Episode through 026:

Episode 016: "I told you, this is my battle. Get in my way and-"

Episode 017: "So. They are San-Chikara. Stronger Hunters than Arakawa, huh?"

Episode 018: "Yeah. That censorkip.gif*** is right. You can have more than just the powers The Contractor started you off with. I've never even shown you my true Primary Power.

Episode 019: "That's impossible! You're dead! I killed you just now!"

Episode 020: "No... No, don't make me watch it again... no! no! I won't!"

Episode 021: "OK, I thought that piggin' garden was bad, but walls, floors and ceilings with eyes? WHAT THE censorkip.gif!"

Episode 022: "So, thats what his Empathy Digivolved form looks like? Hope Grizzmon gets a cool staff too."

Episode 023: "Do you wish to make a Contract with me?"

Episode 024: "Chase... your acting much more violent than usual... are you alright?"

Episode 025: "I think your going to owe me a prize after this is over..."

Episode 026: "Hikari. There is nothing we can do now. This... This happens all the time. We just gotta keep going onward"

Sissy died, so we'll have to wait untill tommorow, when she un-dies.

To be serious, she's having a day off and we'll do it tommorow. Then no more breaks untill Book 1 ends. I've suggested a month to her, but she's still delliberating. I know a month is long but I'm sure you'll agree it's reasonable she deserves a break for all her hard work. Plus she, like me, is a perfectionist. And she is not proud of most of the episodes thus far - and is toying with the idea of rewriting them after 026.

Also the Server has been transfered. In other words, http://digimon-rewrite.serveblog.net is now up 24/7! That was quick, eh?

Also...

The secret project will be slower then Rewrite because it isn't a story

(beat)

The NEXT Project will be slower because it will be a Fanga. (Fan Manga) produced by yours truely. Details like characters, plot and the projects real names will be revealed shortly.

Edited by Millennium07

Yeah, she does deserve a break!

Server change already? That was fast! And I have another point out, it's not a big one but on the character pages on Hikari's name you switched the 'r' and 'k' around to make it 'Arakui' when it should be "Akarui".

Well, yeah. If I had to pick the one episode in Book 1 that sets the tone for Book 2 most, it'd be 026. No question. I really can't wait to see your reactions...

Hell. I can't even show you the title untill the end of it, it's so spoiler-ey. (On the site it will show up as "Episode 026" with no title, and unlike the others that have like Episode 016: Flower Fairy of the Rose Garden, Lillymon! at the begining, 026 will have it at the end, before the trailer. Speaking of - 026 will have two "NEXT TIME"s - one for 027 and one for Book 2 in general.)

The title idea is something borrowed from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, whose titles are a quote from the episode. Episode 08, the one in which Team Gurren's manly leader Kamina died, showed it's title ("Later, Buddy") just before the end credits; and the Next Time didn't show the title either.

I've also edited the DigiCode for Episodes 014 and 015

OK, here's a fun game. If you like, you can try and guess who said your favourite lines up there, and if it's not a huge spoiler I'll reward you if your right by not only telling you who said it, but who to, as well.

Also of note, is those Digimon's themes. Lillymon is the Server Digimon for 014/015/016 and I've said Shademon is the Server Digimon for 020/021/022.

But... after that, there isn't time in Book 1 for two more. Is Vulcanusmon the first one for Book 2? Why would I bother listing his theme now? And why is ExTyrannomon's also list Magnadramon? hmmmm

Edited by Millennium07

I'm guessing the line form 020 is being said by Hikari.

I'm also guessing the line form 026 is being said to Hikari

EDIT: Oh! and 023 is obviously the contractor.

Edited by psyshock

Yeah 020 is said by Hikari, to... Shademon I guess.

026 is to Hikari yeah... might be a spoiler to say who by.

023... Yeah, that is him but... to who?...

I now have several more pages of Production Notes ready. Often a confusing mix of bad handwriting and quick sketches. I'll post them tommorow, also I'm working on Eliot's character artwork too. Also "Server Digimon", "Empathy Digivolution" and "Abstract Digital Field" sections have been added to the first page, with the link to 015 fixed/016 added.

GASPS! IT IS... MOI! I've been so dead lately, oh man, I apologize... *bows*

And I'm dead right now. Expect 017 tomorrow, not today! I'm a tired Cel, I'm sorry D: but Enjoy this quick 'spoiler';

“So,” Deep said slowly, his lip quirking up slightly. “It’s finally here!”

“Finally,” Zhane repeated, though he was smiling nervously, patting Deep’s shoulder. “Do you think that they’ll like us?” Zhane said, making it lamentably clear he meant ‘Do you think they’ll like me?’

“Of course, Zhane,” David ruffled his already-messed hair. “I’m sure most other Hunters are nervous, too. They’re only ‘Human’, I suppose.”

Sorry~~

Note on the 'Chaos-Entity' title: No, I'm not being narsicistic (I CAN be a Narsicist, but still), as I actually named myself after that character (or rather, another version of him), not the other way around.

Also, Elidragons should rejoice. James shows up next ep. Breifly, with one short conversation, but hey, the other future characters got the same treatment.

All of this means that Episode 17 is now online.

Also, check the artwork page. I THINK the artwork uploader was fixed, so pages 050-056 of the Production Notes should be up. (Don't worry, the missing pages are on their way...)

No. We havn't forgotten this, we're just... trying to figure out how to catch back up =X

In the mean time eagle-eyed readers may have noticed that Lillymon's profile is on the main page of this thread. Not on the site yet though.

Yes, I am back! We didn't get stranded in Cuba but I need to catch up with school and I need to get some energy back so I'm kind of taking this week off too. (only like 2 days left) but I will be back on RP's and such on Saturday.

So what happened with the chapisodes that were supposed to be up? Was there a problem or did you just not get around to putting them up?

Internal Error, really. Last Week was really weird because Mom and her Fiance visited his parents with our baby sister, so Sis and I stsyed with Dad over the weekend (Normaly we stay there once a week on Friday), so that messed up our internal clocks, resulting in us falling behind. We'll be back soon, just as soon as we can catch back up (and decide how we're going to catch up). After all, Book I is reaching it's end fairly soon...

And Welcome Back Psy! Did you have fun?

Real Life, Yadda Yadda. Busy Time, Blah Blah. Wonder if anyone still bothers to read this, etc etc. Site Updated, Ramble Ramble. 3 New Episodes, Mumble Mumble.

Though if anyone DOES still read this, comments are always welcome/encouraged. It's the only form of gratitude you can give us. Short of, I dunno, a hundred quid. But I'd never ask for that, haha, but yeah, we do enjoy reading your comments and taking onboard your criticisms/views.

Edited by Millennium07

THREE new capisodes?! *rushes to go read them*

I still read them!

Three, haha. Incidentally, 21's transcript is done - and IT would have been done if Sissy hadn't caught a brief cold. We're working on catching up, so 21, 22 and 23 are top priority. Shademon's profile's up too.

Any thoughts/comments/constructive criticism on the latest episodes?

... I'll take that as a 'no' then. Episode 21 is on the way~

Edited by Millennium07

OK, 021 is up, and the Server Profiles are being added to the site. We also now have an updates page, for your reading pleasure.

Now in regards to the future...

We're quitting.

No, not really. We're going to plow through the next five episodes in one go, so expect to not hear from us for a month or so, then BAM. 5-in1. We'll then take a months break, then return with updates once-a-fortnight. I'm hoping it might make updates more... reliable.

Okay! Sounds good, as long as it gets put up that's all that really matters. I'm also not replyng as much as i don't know what to say, so don't feel as if I've left, I'm still lingering.

You'll have something to say about 026 alright...

But nah, no worries dude ^^ everyone enjoys things in their own way.