DarkEternity

How good is your colour vision?

I got a 2! happy.gif

My issues were with the blue/purple area which I expected x_x made my eyes hurt.

0. Not bad after being awake bit over 24 hours, I guess... Now my eyes are reallyhurting...

Got 16 myself. Though I'm a bit tired, so I went and guessed some colors once I got bored of really trying.

Yeah, the blue-green one was the most difficult.

Anyway, I ended up with a score of 3 c: And of course, the place where I failed the most was on the blue-green specturm.

Got a perfect score! \o/ I KNEW I wasn't the one with colour vision problems when I argue with my mother. xd.png

Got a 0, perfect colour vision! biggrin.gif The third greenish-blue-purple bar was the toughest though. Those blues all blended if I stared too long @n@

A nice consolation prize, considering that I'm as good as blind without my glasses >>

Edited by sparkdragon

I did really really bad!! lol

Your score: 227

Age range: 40-49

Best score for your gender and age range: 0

Highest score for your gender and age range: 1520

99 ( Low Color Acuity )

I got 3 first try, which was a little surprising, but I'm very happy with my score. It was a fun little test. I had the most problems in the yellow-green section.

Your score: 4

Age range: 20-29

Whoo-hoo!

Except reds. I can't see reds well, and that killed me in the first two, but I managed to push my way through the red/orange bit XD It was those purples that did me in :|

I got dizzy when I did the test. D: Head's still spinning.

But I did it!

Your score: 15

Age range: 10-15

I got 3, like Sunfeathers, and, like Sunfeathers, was pleasantly surprised. smile.gif I thought I'd do worse, there were a few tiles I kept swapping until the end. Very nice test!

•Your score: 115

•Age range: 10-15

•Best score for your gender and age range: 0

•Highest score for your gender and age range: 1520

Those colors hardly looked any different to me at all. It looked like there were only about 2 or 3 colors per line, all of the same shade. I know this is a terrible score, but considering I could hardly distinguish them at all, it was a better score than I expected.

Jeepers, I got 44. Though I had better color vision than that. But maybe it's just this monitor.

I thought I was going to get a much lower score...Evidently not.

Edited by Plant