panthera1

"Ghosts of Christmas Past" Group Lineage Project

*happy dance and hugs*  So glad to see you panthera1!  I was worried.

I'm behind on my posting here.

gocpreceivedclaimsmall1.png I RECEIVED AN EGG FROM: whitestar

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK:  https://dragcave.net/lineage/t5Wuv

@olympe We've traded ribbons and shadow walkers too much before and we're so interrelated to swap now.  Though I have some cb SW and my new cb ribbons if you need a 2nd gen, seen here.

I have a couple hollys in the trade treads that haven't moved and I'll be hatching soon.2nd gen Holly x Royal Blue2nd gen Holly x Gold  Please let me know soon if you want one as my scroll is getting very crowded and every slot is starting to count. 

@panthera1 That's a nice holly and hope you find a good home for it but I'll pass.  I'm still looking for a holly x frostbite, other things on my current wishlist are here, scroll down.  If there is something anyone else is searching for I can help hunt or maybe breed. :)

Edit:

Here are the two trade links for the hollys I mentioned.  They are public trades, just pop an AP egg in and drop me a PM to get my attention and they are free to project members.

2nd gen Holly x Gold  Gone

2nd gen Holly x Royal Blue Gone

Both have been influenced male, don't be shy if you want them.  If I run out of scroll room they will go bye-bye.

Edited by Dracaena

@Dracaena Thanks for the offer, but I already swapped my 2nd gens (and those my daughter agreed to breed on my request) with Wanderer and a friend of theirs. But I could use some fresh 2nd gen swaps come Halloween 2019...

Regarding the holly x gold - would you be interested in a bloodswap for another hatchling? Mine is a little closer to growing up. (Unrelated to any other line, first x gold offspring of that holly...) :) 

Edited by olympe

1 hour ago, olympe said:

@Dracaena Thanks for the offer, but I already swapped my 2nd gens (and those my daughter agreed to breed on my request) with Wanderer and a friend of theirs. But I could use some fresh 2nd gen swaps come Halloween 2019...

Regarding the holly x gold - would you be interested in a bloodswap for another hatchling? Mine is a little closer to growing up. (Unrelated to any other line, first x gold offspring of that holly...) :) 

Remind me at Halloween and I can breed for you.  I don't see myself going further with SW x RD.  I'm at 3pr of 2nd gen, 5pr of 3rd gen, 2pr of 4th gen and we keep getting new dragons to work with, there just aren't enough scroll slots to keep going on the same lineages.

If you want the holly x gold just put an egg in the trade link, I don't need a holly x gold swap.  I'm set already.  New pair to breed a 3rd gen for his mate.

edit:  After talking to olympe in PM, the hatchling was traded elsewhere.

Edited by Dracaena

22 hours ago, Dracaena said:

*happy dance and hugs*  So glad to see you panthera1!  I was worried.

@panthera1 That's a nice holly and hope you find a good home for it but I'll pass.  I'm still looking for a holly x frostbite, other things on my current wishlist are here, scroll down.  If there is something anyone else is searching for I can help hunt or maybe breed. :)

@panthera1 Good to see you again! :D 

@Dracaena I can breed one each of  Holly x Frostbite and Holly x Soulstone or 2 Holly x Soulstones for you and I have a Gaia x Garland that I thought was nice, but am not set on keeping.

Some other catch up work, eek breeding is almost over!

In general, I still have yet to breed any of my CB holidays (I have a pair of all previous ones, except Ribbon Dancers, of which I only have one left to breed as I swapped one with @olympe already.) I have the Tri-Color wing Snow Angels, and not all CB for mates (mainly I'm missing newer ones and metals), but a good many so let me know and we'll try to find something. :) 

As well as 3 lines with Spriter Alts that I know of for sure, a sibling to  (3rd Gen Snow Angel) or one up from the same lineage a sibling to (4th Gen Snow Angel) and one from (Jade Curse  x The Bell's Chime for a 5th Gen Snow Angel)

**Edit** Oh! And I forgot, I have a 3rd Gen Stair from Panthera's Tinsel that I can breed with one of my Garlands as well! :) 

gocpdonationclaimsmall1.png

I DONATED EGGS TO: Olympe

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK:

2nd Gen Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancer

gocpreceivedclaimsmall1.png

I RECEIVED EGGS FROM: Olympe

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK:

Edited by Wanderer

22 hours ago, panthera1 said:

Hello, all! Sorry for not posting here sooner. Real life things have kept me away from things for a bit but I finally have a moment to catch up and get in the Christmas Past spirit of things again. Thanks for keeping the gifting and lineage alive, @Dracaena, @whitestar, @Wanderer, @olympe, and @Natayah! 😍 

I still have all of my dragons left to breed, including my CB Gold Tinsel. If anyone has any requests I'm happy to gift along!

@panthera1 Just want to post that I pmed you about the Gold Tinsel 8 hours ago. Not sure if you've seen the pm yet.

Edited by whitestar

Could someone breed a  CB Yulebuck x CB Gaia for me from parents with nice names?  I'd like two if possible.  I can take the eggs later this evening in about ten hours.

And could someone tell me how to get the request form to show up properly? I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

[IMG=https://s13.postimg.cc/clw7wnro7/requestbannersmallest.png]
[b][color=GREEN]FORUM NAME[/b][/color]: Whitestar
[b][color=green]SCROLL NAME[/color][/b]: thewhitestar
[b][color=green]PAIRING PREFERENCES (e.g., Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancer)[/color][/b]: CB Yulebuck x CB Gaia
Edited by whitestar

On 12/19/2018 at 2:48 PM, olympe said:

I someone interested in some Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancers? I'd love to breed for free, and I'll be unlocked in about 42 hours. Here's a link to my project group if you want to check the lines:

https://dragcave.net/group/72703

I love how you paired up your breeding dragons in a group. I may steal your idea :)

15 minutes ago, whitestar said:

Could someone breed a Yulebuck x Gaia for me from parents with nice names?   I'd be able to take the egg later this evening in about ten hours.

@whitestar I would be happy to breed you one from Scrooge's Christmas Sweet x Yavanna Giver of Fruits if you like. Let me know and I'll send you the link to pick up when you have the space later. :) 

Edited by Wanderer

Took some time to wake up (caffeine was definitely needed).  And still messed up and had to resort my hunting lists to bring what was still needed to the top of the lists for easier viewing, plus tweaked the notes on things.

@Wanderer  Thanks for the breeding offers!  I think I can cover holly and garland with my own dragons (if I don't find an AP egg) and I'm not about to ask for an out of lineage egg (soulstone) from here.  I'm currently at 5 high time eggs plus close to scroll lock, and I hate it when I'm completely locked and can't rummage the AP. :P  

@whitestar  On the forms, when you first paste into the reply box there will be a little popup at the bottom of the box that says "Pasted as rich text.  Paste as plain text instead."  Click the link with Paste as plain text instead.  For me that puts the whole thing into one line and I do have to hit enter in the appropriate spots to get it to show as a multi line form.  If you don't see the little popup make sure you didn't hit space or something first as that will make the forum assume you want the rich text version.

Edit:

Almost forgot, I have some spriter's alt lineages available if anyone wants an egg. 

Angelica Umbrae - 2nd gen Snow Angel

Joy the Herald - 3rd gen Snow Angel

Wealth of Rum JoyHerald - 3rd gen Snow Angel (mate Celestial Perfection)

Joyous Moon - 3rd gen Ribbon Dancer

Welcoming Hearth - 3rd gen Yulebuck Claimed by Wanderer

Angelic Royals - 4th gen Snow Angel

No name yet - 4th gen Ribbon Dancer

Edited by Dracaena

1 hour ago, Dracaena said:

Took some time to wake up (caffeine was definitely needed).  And still messed up and had to resort my hunting lists to bring what was still needed to the top of the lists for easier viewing, plus tweaked the notes on things.

@Wanderer  Thanks for the breeding offers!  I think I can cover holly and garland with my own dragons (if I don't find an AP egg) and I'm not about to ask for an out of lineage egg (soulstone) from here.  I'm currently at 5 high time eggs plus close to scroll lock, and I hate it when I'm completely locked and can't rummage the AP. :P  

Edit:

Almost forgot, I have some spriter's alt lineages available if anyone wants an egg. 

Angelica Umbrae - 2nd gen Snow Angel

Joy the Herald - 3rd gen Snow Angel

Wealth of Rum JoyHerald - 3rd gen Snow Angel (mate Celestial Perfection)

Joyous Moon - 3rd gen Ribbon Dancer

Welcoming Hearth - 3rd gen Yulebuck

@Dracaena I know right!? I'm either always locked at the holidays, or I have no time to hunt at all! This year is kind of one of the latters. 😅

Well if you change your mind, I'm happy to breed my Holly & Soulstones, if there are no other takers for the Hollies here. :D I would however love an egg from Welcoming Hearth.

I DONATED EGGS TO: Whitestar

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK2nd Gen Yulebuck x Gaia

I RECEIVED EGGS FROM: Dracaena

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK4th Gen Yulebuck x Ember

Edited by Wanderer

I just found one of my daughter's 2nd gen eggs in the AP. Since it's a first breeding (of that kind of pairing), the egg is unrelated to any other line you might have. If someone's interested, shoot me a PM, because I was going to ask for a SW sibling anyway.

Edited by olympe
Edited because grammar is a female dog.

I RECEIVED AN EGG FROM: Dracaena
GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINKhttps://dragcave.net/lineage/WV9la 

I've also replied to @whitestar with the following egg up for donation (no rush, they'll claim when their scroll is open!) :)

I DONATED AN EGG TO: Whitestar
GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINKhttps://dragcave.net/lineage/1oot*

I also have the following 2nd gen Hollies to gift to anyone who'd like! Just submit a dummy egg to the links below:

z-coded 2nd gen Holly egg from CB Holly (m) x CB Gold (f) - Make an offer on my 2nd gen Holly egg!

2nd gen Holly egg from unnamed CB Holly (m) x unnamed CB Gold (f) - Make an offer on my 2nd gen Holly egg!

2nd gen Holly hatchling (Influenced male) from CB Holly (m) x CB Aeon Wyvern (f) - Make an offer on my 2nd gen Holly hatchie!

Just realized this evening I totally forgot about this this pair (gold tinsel x ribbon dancer checker).  Does anyone want a ribbon dancer baby from them?

Good morning everyone, I have 3 lovely checkers I picked up in the AP available for adopting. 😊

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK:

Pick up3rd gen checker with Gold

Pick me! - 3rd gen checker with Silver

Looking for a home - 3rd gen checker with Ice

*pokes head in* I meant to actually have my act together and post last week, but if anyone is around, I'm happy to breed some holidays for the lineage, now that Christmas breeding has started. 😊

Edited by Wanderer

Hi, folks! Back from a long hiatus, interested to learn how things are going by everyone!

I have open breeding spots / requests available for my CB Gold Tinsel, with any related breed to this project. I'll take up to 3 requests from folks.

Otherwise, happy to check in if anyone has some lineages you're working through? :)

Welcome back panthera1!   

Had seen you here and there on the forums recently and wondered if there was any chance of breathing some life back into the group.  Not sure how many of us are still around.  We'd need some new blood for sure to get the ball rolling again.

Guess I will spill the beans on the darn thing.  I swore a couple years ago if I won a tinsel instead of the shimmer I want, that would be it's name.

Hi panthera 1! I'm still following this thread and would love it if this group started going again.

I am still following, also.(Sorry I haven’t been very active.) I would like to say that I would really wish this group will get back to its roots as far as Scrooge and “A Christmas Carol” related dragon names.

It seems that just naming a dragon any sort of holiday name is okay now.  I prefer the idea of focusing on names related to Scrooge and A Christmas Carol.

Hi, folks! Thanks so much, I hope everyone's doing well. Very happy to hear that you're all around, def missed this and DC!

@Dracaena, congrats on your Tinsel! Love the name, ha! 😆 Yes, needing new blood to continue lineages is a must!

@whitestar, great to hear and glad you're up for continuing with the lineage project! 😊

@missy_, great points. I think that going back to the roots is a very nice idea, and with picking up the project again, no time like the present to put into action! Thanks, very glad to see you and others around! :)

I need to spiff up the intro page, and we can get rolling again well before the next Holiday breeding season! 😊