panthera1

"Ghosts of Christmas Past" Group Lineage Project

So I'm wondering about this enraged thing. Would that mean if the CB Aegis on someone's scroll was enraged and you had an egg from an enraged Aegis, it would show up as enraged on your scroll even though you don't have any dead eggs?

I have vampires and zombies on my scroll but the Aegis aren't enraged. I'll have to see if they will grow enraged at midnight when the zombies awake smile.gif

I'm not understanding about breeding stripes with the Aegis. What does that mean?

Sorry to confuse you. Vampires leave eggshells on failed bites, zombie making at Halloween leaves many bodies laying around, those would be the deaths that would anger an Aegis. But you would still have to use the BSA to trigger the enraged form while those dead things are on your scroll. If you had an egg from an enraged Aegis, I'm pretty sure the hatchling wouldn't become enraged until it is an adult and you use the BSA on it.

Enraged Aegis will show in enraged form in lineage view. Thus if you made an aegis checker and a portion of them are calm with enraged ones mixed in, it might not look like a perfect checkerboard anymore. Or it might be perfect one week and all messed up the next depending on what the other dragon owners decided to do. About as bad as not knowing until a Solstice grows up what the wing color is if you got it in the AP.

Other thing is if you were selecting breeds for one form they might not look so good with the other form. Like this little one, colors are great with calm Aegis. If I wanted a lineage with enraged Aegis, I think Pyros would be a better fit.

About stripes, TJ tends to forget to set the stripe color when a new breed comes out. So the first bred stripes will be the default white. Once the color is set all the following ones will be the set color. Think that happened with Ribbon Dancers, first ones were white but now they always throw a green stripe.

You'll have to use your crystal ball to figure out what stripes and Aegis will end up being. Maybe blue but for both forms?

Thanks! smile.gif I was thinking about the lineage angle, if the parents would show up enraged if the owner had them that way. Guess that answers my question.

I have no idea what an enraged Aegis looks like. <- I found them.

Edited by whitestar

Well, I managed to find a mate for that 5th gen Yulebuck x White I got last Christmas. Test breed.

Anyone want the egg? I have famous ancestors - Penk & Hershel! Gone to a new home.

Please don't think you have to find a mate, call it a trophy but it needs a home. My internet is iffy again and rather not have things on my scroll right now that I don't plan to keep. If you missed it and want a sibling let me know.

Edited by Dracaena

Bump! End of semester craziness, sorry for radio silence. Belated thanks for the gifted egg link, Dracaena - hope it found a great home!

Have things to catch up with for the project, will post as I get things prepared. smile.gif

Hey, Dracaena! Thanks so much, I've been out of internet contact until today. Sorry that it's slipped so close to the holiday! Working on updates through this evening. I'll (officially) update / open lists this evening but feel free to start posting any burning requests now smile.gif Let's get this started, yeah?! Thanks smile.gif

I hope this isn't considered spam, but since two of my first pairs of my lineages came from here I figured someone here might be interested in a bloodswap from these lineages. (It seems hard to find one.)

user posted image x user posted image

3rd gen Shadow x Solstice with blue winged 2nd gen Solstice - Will be gifted an egg. The offspring from this pair is open for request until the 29th !

4th gen Shadow x Solstice with all rosy winged Solstices

user posted image x user posted image

4th gen Winter Magi x Shadow

I can do these at the 27th (Thursday) or 29th (Saturday), please PM me if interested !!

!!! All ancestors will be named as soon as someone wants a trade for a specific pair !

Edit: I found a bloodswap for the Winter Magi. And since Dracaena will help me out with the 3rd gen Shadow from blue winged Solstice (1000 thanks again !!!), the offspring from my lineage is open for the asking.

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Just checking in to say I'm still around! I think I am mostly sorted for what I need personally, but if any one needs anything bred, my lines are here. Clearly the GoCP lines are mixed in with the shadows; I need to go through and label them properly tongue.gif

But yeah, if you need any of those lines I am free to breed either in ~4 hours, or on the 29th (tomorrow).

Hey folks! Sorry, some RL stuff took priority this past week.

Just in before the end of the breeding week...whew!

Halloween 2016 Requests are officially open!

I've updated the front post and lists. If anyone is in need of some specific requests before the end of the breeding season, feel free to post here with one of the forms and / or contact a member directly. All of my dragons still need to be bred and I'm happy to donate as needed.

Thanks guys and happy hunting! smile.gif

ETA:

If you have requests for Shadow Walker x new 2016 breed, feel free to submit the request here too. We can discuss their status in the project after the breeding week mayhem. smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

Just a heads up, I have this 3rd gen Shadow Walker x white winged Snow Angel. Have influenced male and am putting in the hatcheries to be hatched (they are so busy this may take an hour or two...).

If anyone wants it send a PM. If I don't hear from anyone I'll put a teleport link in here. If it sits too long, I'll cross post in departures.

edit: Spoken for by panthera1 smile.gif

Edited by Dracaena

Just a heads up, I have this 3rd gen Shadow Walker x white winged Snow Angel. Have influenced male and am putting in the hatcheries to be hatched (they are so busy this may take an hour or two...).

If anyone wants it send a PM. If I don't hear from anyone I'll put a teleport link in here. If it sits too long, I'll cross post in departures.

Thanks so much for posting, Dracaena - PM sent! smile.gif

I have a low time egg from the AP (AP is under 3 day currently) that I am not staying awake to get hatched and precognition says it is female. Plus I have a related dragon on my scroll and don't need to confuse myself.

Up for grabs, 3rd gen Shadow Walker from SW x Gold checker with one spriter's alt grandfather. I'm not so perfect. Take me home anyway? Claimed by panthera1

I think precognition will say what the egg is going to be without an influence (in this case egg was too low time to influence) and I got a female reading. I don't "think" teleporting is going to change that but we'll find out. A test for science!

Edited by Dracaena

I have a low time egg from the AP (AP is under 3 day currently) that I am not staying awake to get hatched and precognition says it is female. Plus I have a related dragon on my scroll and don't need to confuse myself.

Up for grabs, 3rd gen Shadow Walker from SW x Gold checker with one spriter's alt grandfather. I'm not so perfect. Take me home anyway?

I managed to catch, thank you! Hopefully will gender correctly smile.gif

This sounds AMAZING, but I'm afraid I'm not sure I want to join any projects at the moment. I'll keep it in mind, though!

user posted image

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: IIII

SCROLL NAME: IIII

PAIRING PREFERENCES (e.g., Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancer): Shadow Walker x Winter Solstice

Edited by IIII

user posted image

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: Dracaena

SCROLL NAME: Starfyre

PAIRING PREFERENCES: Wrapping Wing x Shadow Walker, 3rd gen checker unrelated to her please.

Well dang, and I checked the thread a couple times in October but didn't see any life so didn't log my new Shadow Walkers to breed!

user posted image

SCROLL NAME: Suko-ru

DRAGON BREED:

Shadow Walker

Wought a ghost upon the floor - x none

Haunted Winter - x none

Ghost of Former Greed - x none

Love is not Evergreen - x none

Breath of Dread Cold - x none

The Good Intention of Cheer - x none

Starlit Past - x none

Yuletides Past - x none

A Journey to the Past - x none

Christmas Trees that Never Were - x none

Fading Present - x none

Phantom Song of the Past - x none

Holly

Christmas Omen x Wrapped Memories of the Night

The Merriment of Living - x Fate's Star

Yulebuck

Love of Silver has Past x The Weight of the Past

Ghostly Yuletide x none

Cost of the Holiday x none

Nollag Lus an Phiobair (Christmas Peppermint) x Glistening Dawn of a New Life

Snow Angel

Glistening Dawn of a New Life x Nollag Lus an Phiobair (Christmas Peppermint)

The Weight of the Past x Love of Silver has Past

Broken Peace of a Winter Night x Anticipation of Change

The Spirit of Avarice x none

Gold's Foolish Ways x none

Three Holiday Spirits x Holiday Spirits Three

Humbug Donation x none

Silent Phantoms in the Night x none

Stacks of Dreams x none

Pickpocket of December x none

Wrapped Blessings x none

Futility of Wealth x none

Wrapping Wing

Bounty of Christmas Morning x Moonlit Christmas Eve or Chill Christmas Sunrise

Gift of the Spirits x Clear Christmas Dawn

Solstice

Dawn of the Christmas Spirit x Bleak Void

Mistletoe

Hope for the Lost x none

Love Long Lost x Glittering Appeal or Moon's Revealing Light

Wisdom of Reflection x none

Allure of Silver x none

Ageis (subject to mood swings)

Marley's Regret x none

Lessons of the Past x none

A pair of metals

A Night's Cold Reflection

The Weight of Gold

Lunar

Night of Broken Dreams

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH): Both

Dragons with "none" just means they either haven't been bred, or haven't been bred to a GoCP lineage mate, so it is just a matter of me tracking down a suitable mate should that lineage be requested. smile.gif

Also, I would like to put forth Gemstones, Sapphire Dragons, Aeon Wyverns and Embers for suggestions of commons to include. Gemstones and Sapphire Dragons for the obvious reason of representing riches along with Gold/Silver/Coppers/etc. Aeon Wyverns because of the future gazing aspect and Embers for the coal the Scrooge famously withheld from his employee, and the embers in his fireplace.

user posted image

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: Whitestar

SCROLL NAME: thewhitestar

PAIRING PREFERENCES : I need two (2) - 2G Mistletoe from named parents = CB Male Chrono Xenowyrm x CB Female Mistletoe. I already have offspring from panthera1. I prefer the parents' names don't have abbreviations with 'CB' or 'numbers.'

Edited by whitestar

user posted image

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: Prince_Xanthius

SCROLL NAME: Prince_Xanthius

PAIRING PREFERENCES (e.g., Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancer): 3G Snow Angel x Yulebuck --> I can bloodswap this

ALSO:

I will be hitting 5G for Yule x Shadow so can breed 3G and 4G for people.

Also able to breed 2G and 3G of Solstice x Shadow

And my breeding lists as always is Here. I was very unorganised getting mates this year so have a lot of half pairs unfortunately, but let me know if you want anything on the list (not all are GoCP)

Just dropping in to offer help with lineages if needed - I have cb ribbon dancers and all cb christmas dragons after that, and one pacified and one enraged aegis (I took the aegis oath, which means they'll stay like this forever). 2 female and 3 male cb shadowwalkers are available for breeding. I won't check for answers in this thread, so please pm me if you'd like an egg.

Happy holiday breeding to everyone!

HOLIDAY 2016 BREEDING IS NOW OPEN!

Hi, folks! Thanks so much for posting - my apologies, playing 'catch up' with several things IRL and otherwise. The request list for Holiday 2016 has been updated on the first page and I'm working on pairings / updating additional parts now. ^^

REQUESTS

IIII, Dracaena, whitestar, and Prince_Xanthius: I've added each of your requests to the front page!

BREEDERS

Wanderer, Prince_Xanthius, and Ha-Ki: thanks so much for adding dragons / offering your help! ^^ I'm updating the breeder lists through today, and will work with pairings as needed. If you've already filled a request please post here (don't want to flood your inbox at this busy time!).

•Most of my dragons are available for breeding requests. I do have a couple filled already from members of the thread, but if anything catches your eye feel free to PM. smile.gif

If folks want to directly PM breeders who've offered their help, feel free. Just remember to post back here that you've received an egg, so we can update whose dragons are still available to breed! smile.gif Feel free to post here or PM with any questions!

EDIT

Wanderer: great suggestions! As a recap, Wanderer wrote to add Gemshard (?) and Sapphire dragons to represent Scrooge's riches (along with the metal breeds). Also to add Aeon Wyvern because of Scrooge's travel through time, and "Embers for the coal the Scrooge famously withheld from his employee, and the embers in his fireplace."

If anyone has any notes to add on this, or counterpoints on adding these breeds, please post here. If folks agree on these, I'm happy to add them to the list and we can include them ASAP! ^^

Edited by panthera1

Gifts for the Thread!

Had some luck catching Hollies in the AP so far. I wanted to gift to members of the project - just post a dummy egg in the teleport link. smile.gif

user posted image 5th gen stairstep Thuwed x Winter (lineage) Gone home with IIII! smile.gif

user posted image 4th gen stairstep x White (lineage)

user posted image 6th gen stairstep x White (lineage) Gone!

user posted image 5th gen stairstep x Black (lineage)

Edited by panthera1

I have a couple of eggs that need homes, had no luck trading and before I punt to AP wanted to let folks have a chance at them.

3rd gen Yulebuck x Gold http://dragcave.net/lineage/jz393 @6d 5h Take me home! ~It's been over 24 hours, egg is on the way to departures thread.

3rd gen Snow Angel x Gold http://dragcave.net/lineage/fgaYA @6d 6h with one spriter's alt grandmother and has gay in the code. Take me home! Went home with whitestar! smile.gif

Just a reminder to folks, I have my dragons listed here if you see anything you would like. I have a tentative hold on Ribbon Dancer Crocina Sertae if one of the young nebulas on my scroll colors green.

Turns out both of my little nebula turned green so I will be reserving Crocina Sertae this year. Going to breed a ribbon dancer mate for him. My other plan with nebula and lunar heralds is going nowhere, I keep getting refusal and wrong eggs, rolleyes.gif

Edited by Dracaena

I have a couple of eggs that need homes, had no luck trading and before I punt to AP wanted to let folks have a chance at them.

3rd gen Yulebuck x Gold http://dragcave.net/lineage/jz393 @6d 5h Take me home!

3rd gen Snow Angel x Gold http://dragcave.net/lineage/fgaYA @6d 6h with one spriter's alt grandmother and has gay in the code. Take me home!

Just a reminder to folks, I have my dragons listed here if you see anything you would like. I have a tentative hold on Ribbon Dancer Crocina Sertae if one of the young nebulas on my scroll colors green.

I took the second one, thanks! smile.gif