panthera1

"Ghosts of Christmas Past" Group Lineage Project

Thanks for donating the eggs, Dracaena and posting, whitestar! smile.gif

UPDATES

DONATIONS

I've sent out the first round of breeder / gifter pairs through PM. If I've missed anything or if you need help, feel free to post here or send me a PM. If you haven't received a PM for your request, don't worry - I'm working on getting something (either from AP or trade, for the harder to get requests!). smile.gif

NEW BREEDS

If folks don't have any objections, I'll add the breeds suggested by Wanderer to the list. To recap: Gemshard; Sapphire; Aeon Wyvern; and Ember.

GIFTS

Also, still have a couple of Holly eggs available. Just offer a dummy egg from the AP, first come first gets!

user posted image 4th gen stairstep x White (lineage)

user posted image 5th gen stairstep x Black (lineage)

user posted image

I DONATED AN EGG TO: Dracaena

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/N8Vap

Reading of "A Christmas Carol"!

EDIT: If you're travelling or like to listen to audio books, I found this podcast of a 'live' reading of "A Christmas Carol", hosted by the New York Public Library! The whole reading lasts about 1.5 hours. If you want to skip the intro, hop to 10 minutes 15 seconds:

https://soundcloud.com/nypl/neil-gaiman-rea...christmas-carol smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

GIFTS from natayah!

Thanks to the generosity of natayah, there are some eggs in need of homes to members of the project! Direct one-way teleport links are below:

5th EG Yulebuck x Pink from Old Pink base plus Spriter's Alt Yulebuck Hershel!

4th EG Yulebuck x Pink from Old Pink base!

If you manage to catch the Yulebuck egg(s), please post to the thread and give a loving home. Thanks!

...and for a special 4th EG Snow Angel x White from full Spriter's Alt base, please send me a PM for the one-way teleport link. smile.gif Gone with Wanderer! smile.gif Thanks for giving her a great home!

Edited by panthera1

Starmetal - that's a gorgeous AP catch, congrats! smile.gif It would be a perfect fit with the project, too!

whitestar - thanks for posting, glad the first few have arrived

Wanderer - thanks for donating and for offering the Holly eggs. Hope they find some great homes here! ^^

Reposting gifts!

...from natayah, 2 Yulebucks need a home!

user posted image 5th EG Yulebuck x Pink from Old Pink base plus Spriter's Alt Yulebuck Hershel! (lineage)

user posted image 4th EG Yulebuck x Pink from Old Pink base! (lineage)

...and the Hollies are now hatchlings. I've Influenced them to follow the lineage. Also one more egg! Please offer a random AP egg on the teleport link. First come, first get! smile.gif

user posted image 4th gen stairstep x White (lineage)

user posted image 5th gen stairstep x Black (lineage)

user posted image 5th gen stairstep x Old Pink / Aria (lineage)

user posted image

I RECEIVED AN EGG FROM: Wanderer

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/jncuy

Thanks much for the little cutie! smile.gif

If anyone wants one of my hollys (none have been bred yet) please drop me a PM soon to set up a breeding time. You can look at them here (and the off the record ones here). I don't want to wait to the last minute to breed them to try to ensure the new owners have a chance to influence. I expect the AP will be dropping below 3 days and unable to influence like it did at Halloween when we get to the end of the week. Don't be shy about asking for one. smile.gif

Question. Have the Mistletoe Dragons always been influenceable? Because I don't remember that when the eggs came out. But I'm looking at the Mistletoe offspring now, and they can be influenced.

Gosh, I hope we couldn't influence them when they first came out, because I have two females.

Question. Have the Mistletoe Dragons always been influenceable? Because I don't remember that when the eggs came out. But I'm looking at the Mistletoe offspring now, and they can be influenced.

Gosh, I hope we couldn't influence them when they first came out, because I have two females.

Haha, I also had to check! No, the CB Mistletoe was released as female only. Just the bred eggs can be Influenced. smile.gif

Also wanted to update that Gemshard, Sapphire, Aeon Wyvern, and Ember are now added to the breed list! smile.gif

Haha, I also had to check! No, the CB Mistletoe was released as female only. Just the bred eggs can be Influenced. smile.gif

Thanks! I was worried there for a moment happy.gif But also cool, because I may influence some male smile.gif

Whew! Now that the holiday madness is winding down, I wanted to get gifting some random things again. smile.gif Thanks to all who've participated this breeding week! ^^

GIFTS

user posted image 3rd gen Holly hatchling from Holly x White stairstep, Influenced male. Offer a random egg on my Holly hatchling!

user posted image 2nd gen Solstice hatchling from Solstice x Shadow Walker (from Dracaena). Offer a random egg on my Solstice hatchling!

user posted image

I RECEIVED AN EGG FROM: panthera1

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineageYassS/

Thank you!

When I have a little more time I'll list my notable new dragons (ones with spriter's lineages). I found a 3rd gen from Hershel even! - good thing we just added ember dragons to the lineage. biggrin.gif

Bump! Still around and happy to breed dragons by request. ^^ I also have a few new dragons in the lineup, happy to breed for any members. Just post here or send a PM! :)

newdragonformsmallest.png 

SCROLL NAME: panthera1
DRAGON NAME: Seras' Familiar
DRAGON BREED: Gold Tinsel (2nd gen)
LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PURE / PERENNIAL / BOTH): Perennial
LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZyLSe
DRAGON NAME: Druid of the Wood
DRAGON BREED: Bronze Tinsel (2nd gen)
LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/7LWDi
DRAGON NAME: Mondaine
DRAGON BREED: Bronze Tinsel (2nd gen)
LINEAGE LINK: http://dragcave.net/lineage/jBKQC
Edited by panthera1

Hi, folks! It's that time of year again...the lineage project is now OPEN for HALLOWEEN 2017 requests!

New Here? :)

If this is your first time checking out the project, welcome!

For the 2017 Halloween breeding season, we're accepting requests for Shadow Walker offspring from mates of your choice, as long as the breeds are within the lineage project goals! Post your request here. We'll pair you up with another lineage project member to help fulfill your request. If you'd like specific pairings, or an egg from specific individual dragons, include those requests in the form. Forms and more info can be found on the first page of this thread. Otherwise, feel free to post or send a PM with any questions! :D 

Other Updates!

1. How the requests work!

-Once a request is submitted as a post in this thread, I'll send a PM to the requester and to the gifter. Once you get a PM with your partner's info, I'll leave it to you both to arrange the date / time of breeding and egg transfer. If you run into any issues or hiccups, let me know via PM and I'll help ASAP! Once you receive or gift an egg, please post back here using the appropriate form. That lets us know that you got what you needed, and I can update your entry.

2. New Breeds?

-If you have any requests to include specific breed(s) in the project that aren't currently listed, submit a post! Just include a reason for why you think the breed is a good fit. We'll run it by other project members too, so everyone can weigh in on the idea.

Thanks and I can't wait to get started on the 2017 Halloween breeding season! 👻

Edited by panthera1

Thanks for posting the gift, Dracaena! I hope it found a great home. ^^

Also...

OMG who else is super hyped about the Halloween biome?!? I've been stocking up on CB Shadow Walker eggs. The first pair has finally hatched - and I want to gift them to someone in the Lineage Project! The two-way link is below. Please offer a dummy egg and I'll send along before the end of today. I've Influenced hAtlF as male, and Epe10 as female (proof).

Make an offer on my pair of CB Shadow Walker hatchlings!

Edited by panthera1

Ho ho ho!  'Tis the season!  I am so disorganized but I have a nice AP catch 4th gen snow angel with all the snow angel alts!  If anyone in the group would like it send me a PM.  If nobody speaks up I'll likely keep.

Halloween was lovely,  I have new CB Shadow Walkers but most have no names yet.  So far I haven't caught anything in the re-release cb Christmas biome.  Good luck in the hunt, everyone! :D

Edited by Dracaena

On 12/19/2017 at 2:32 AM, Dracaena said:

Ho ho ho!  'Tis the season!  I am so disorganized but I have a nice AP catch 4th gen snow angel with all the snow angel alts!  If anyone in the group would like it send me a PM.  If nobody speaks up I'll likely keep.

Halloween was lovely,  I have new CB Shadow Walkers but most have no names yet.  So far I haven't caught anything in the re-release cb Christmas biome.  Good luck in the hunt, everyone! :D

Lovely catch, Dracaena! :) I hope someone here gives it a great home. Trying my hand at catching the re-released CB classic holiday eggs...but SO excited about it! For anyone reading, if you haven't already tried it, catching in Incognito mode or Private browsing (depending on which browser you use) makes the refresh SO much faster. Happy hunting!!!

I also have tons to catch up on, but if anyone wants / needs something bred for their lineage project(s), post here and we'll set you up with an exchange! All of my Christmas dragons are still available to breed. Leave a comment or send a PM if anything catches your eye! <3 

I'm glad this thread is still going. Because I have a request. But first, I've caught two Hollies! Yay! :D I might give one away and try again to nab one closer to Christmas for the date. 

I know you need to be able to see my scroll, but there have been quite a few view bombings already where people have lost their eggs, so I'd rather not post my scroll link this time.

My request

I prefer the egg bred on the Solstice the 21st. If not, then 24th or 25th.

requestbannersmallest.png

HUMBUG!

FORUM NAME: Whitestar

SCROLL NAME: (protected at the moment)

PAIRING PREFERENCES : CB White Stripe Male x CB Ribbon Dancer Female (looking for a parents with nice names. Not with 'CB' or initials in their names. Preferably bred on the Solstice 21st. If not, then 24th or 25th.)

Edited by whitestar

Congrats on your catches, whitestar! I am SO stoked for this Holiday biome, best. DC Christmas. Ever! :) 

For the codes, make sure you paste the code as Plaintext - it's a weird thing this new forum formatting does. Took me awhile to figure out! Here's an example of it where I copied then pasted as Plaintext:

HUMBUG!
FORUM NAME:
SCROLL NAME:
PAIRING PREFERENCES (e.g., Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancer)

I'll add your request to the first page! If any members already have a 2nd gen Ribbon Dancer egg from CB White Stripe x CB Ribbon Dancer they can send to whitestar, please follow up here or over PM! I'll get to work on finding someone, too. :) Happy hunting and I hope all's well!

Sorry I can't help with the ribbon dancer egg this year, my new cb ribbon dancers are still babies!  I now have cb of all the Christmas dragons! :D  Caught the hollys late last night after I snared the yulebucks.  Got ribbon dancers and snow angels the first day.  *happy dance*

I still have the snow angel with spriters alts I mentioned earlier.   She and 3 other hatchlings were sick when I got up today, I just unfogged her as they are now recovered.  I pulled all hatchlings out of the nurseries (including the ones who weren't sick), things are really busy out there. 

Feel free to make requests of my dragons,  you can find my web site by clicking the website button at bottom of post.  Only ones bred so far are Krystal Frost (cb mistletoe) and Q says Hi (cb aegis) so he will have a mate next year.  With the craziness over the holiday biome I'll likely do as I did last Halloween, only breed if I need for myself or have a request.  Though real life is calmer for me now than it was over Halloween. :P

HUMBUG!
FORUM NAME: ladywizard
SCROLL NAME: ladywizard
PAIRING PREFERENCES (e.g., Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancer): Snow x any (somehow I missed keeping my snows alive last year)