panthera1

"Ghosts of Christmas Past" Group Lineage Project

@panthera1 Goodness, I'd love to get one of those! Any mate is appreciated, although I prefer to work with holidays (or rares/uncommons) for obvious reasons. XD CB Garland or Soulstone would be perfection. (Babies save for the first will mostly be gifted to random people and - very occasionally - swapped. But mostly gifted, like 95% of the time.)

Edited by olympe

11 minutes ago, olympe said:

@panthera1 Goodness, I'd love to get one of those! Any mate is appreciated, although I prefer to work with holidays (or rares/uncommons) for obvious reasons. XD CB Garland or Soulstone would be perfection. (Babies save for the first will mostly be gifted to random people and - very occasionally - swapped. But mostly gifted, like 95% of the time.)

Sounds great, @olympe! I'll add you to the list, for Aurigami x CB Garland. Once the egg is with you, you're free to do as you wish with it - no conditions, just that you'd like to include in the lineage project, too! :) He can breed next week and I'll pair with A Christmas Candle

GOLDEN TINSEL 

As a note, I'm around for another couple of weeks and will be more active again around DC. In case any members would like an offspring from Aurigami, I'm opening up a small list again - limited to 2 members this time, first come, first serve. You can pick the mate (edit: from Ghosts of Christmas Past lineage breeds!). Just post here or PM with your request, and I'll update the list. One spot left!

GOLDEN TINSEL LIST 

1. olympe - Aurigami x Garland (A Christmas Candle)
  2. open
Edited by panthera1

Thank you so much! :wub: The gifting thing is just something I enjoy doing, now mostly via the trading hub (=much faster responses than randomly PMing people). I currently have a different 3rd gen on my scroll waiting to be claimed (through PM).

1 minute ago, olympe said:

Thank you so much! :wub: The gifting thing is just something I enjoy doing, now mostly via the trading hub (=much faster responses than randomly PMing people). I currently have a different 3rd gen on my scroll waiting to be claimed (through PM).

That's awesome - gifting is so fun! :) You're very welcome. I'm glad this next egg will have a great home with you!!! ❤️ 

Hi folks.  Just sitting down to stare at SW x Ribbon Dancers.  So many of yours olympe are from mine and overlapping lineages. Your Ghost of Xmas Pending and Ghost of Alternate Xmas are related.  Ghost of Xmas Festivities is one of my babies.

I have a sweetheart here with both SW and RD alts but again it's related. Joyous Moon

Unrelated 2nd gens (I think): Past Visions x Solstice Shadow Lily

Unrelated 3rd gens I only find shadow walkers,  all my ribbons are related to what you have. Myst of the Past (offspring of 2nd gen pair I listed) (CxDsy) Misted Braid

And one unrelated 4th gen ribbon dancer. Candlelit Waltz

Looks like the only pair I could breed for you are the 2nd gen Past Visions x Solstice Shadow Lily.

Now I'm going to hit post before I do something stupid and delete this trying to find forms to show off some of my new dragons.  But might do that tomorrow, the sun is coming in the window right in my eyes and is killer. *is huddled ducked behind the monitor*

To avoid double posting here is day 2 entry.

A funny thing happened while I was looking at the forms and double checking the definitions of pure and perennial lineages. I think I've lost focus of what qualifies.  I had it in my head that long as it was breeds included in project it would work, but that really isn't the case.  Example 1 would work but  example 2 does not, am I looking at things correctly?

newdragonformsmallest.png SCROLL NAME:  Starfyre

DRAGON NAME: Charmidae, Lion Heart Spirit, Coronalis Pyropi, Aurorae Boreale, A Cappella

DRAGON BREED: prizes, shadow walker 

LINEAGE PARTICIPATION (PERENNIAL / BOTH): LINEAGE LINKBCeKEYWT29PLluhDxuLtzblyJ

I can breed even gen from Charmidae x Crocina Sertae offspring, no mate for Lion Heart Spirit, Coronalis Pyropi and Aurorae Boreale I can only do as stairsteps.  Be happy to take requests.  I also have a new mate for Songstress, A Cappella with 2 spriter's alt SW.

I notice something that does need updating on the first page, some breeds that were added but the information wasn't put on first page. Gemshard, sapphire, aeon wyvern, and ember per this post.

Edited by Dracaena

user posted image

I DONATED AN EGG TO: olympe

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINKhttps://dragcave.net/lineage/Z3tLc

EDIT 1:

1. Thanks, @Dracaena! I'll update the first page, have some time this afternoon to sit and work through. :) And thanks so much for adding your dragons, and working to clarify any questions. Will update this post as I get through things. :wub: 

On 7/18/2018 at 10:57 PM, Dracaena said:

A funny thing happened while I was looking at the forms and double checking the definitions of pure and perennial lineages. I think I've lost focus of what qualifies.  I had it in my head that long as it was breeds included in project it would work, but that really isn't the case.  Example 1 would work but  example 2 does not, am I looking at things correctly?

Both examples would work, correct! The distinction was made just for folks who (at the start) wanted it to be purely Holiday x Holiday, or regular breed x Holiday. But Example 2 would qualify - you'd just request that while the Year-Round requests were open. The 'Pure' lineage was mostly to make a distinction for lineages that were Holiday x Holiday (Christmas x Shadow Walker). I'll modify the entry to be more precise about this, thanks for catching it! :)

3. I'm also fixing the broken image links. The original image hosting site recently(-ish) updated their URL, so I'm updating those, too!

EDIT 2: 

@olympe, @Dracaena - I've just updated the first page with your dragons. Let me know if you see anything that needs editing. Thanks! :) 

EDIT 3:

1. Great, thanks @olympe - I've updated your Shadow Walker's name!

2. I've also updated the dragons to add the Gemshard, Sapphire, Aeon Wyvern, and Ember dragon breeds. Thanks for catching that, @Dracaena

3. I've also modified the Year-Round vs. Pure lineage entries to clarify.

If we'd like any new breeds added, feel free to post here so we can discuss. :)

Edited by panthera1

@panthera1: Looks good to me. As a reminder to myself, I just named the Shadow Walker  jfsr3 "Ghost of Regular Christmas".  Come Halloween, he'll be bred with "Ghost of Alternate Christmas".

Thanks for the info  @panthera1

Sorry I'm slow to respond.  Keep thinking I'll get a group I'm working on to put all my project dragons together finished but it needs more serious organization.  I can't find anything in there yet and not all the dragons have been added. :blink:

Was wandering in site discussion and ran across Jazekis Holidaykin Mass Breed thread and signed myself up for halloween kin.  Came here thinking a mass breed might be a way to catch people's eyes with our pretty dragons and come join us.  But as I was looking at the first page I see the restriction about abandoning, perhaps I shouldn't breed my shadow walkers.  Anyway was trying to think of how to drum up interest here,  we could use some new people.

I need to rejoin here as I tend to breed my favorite breeds anyway and they are always related in themes and dragons to this Breeding Thread & the Fifth Element, and I'm not sure why, but maybe its because we are just all the awesome people who know the best dragons! I am all about new blood, and I'm happy to throw in my CB Gold Tinsel (especially since I like breeding him with a particular Garland), but it is not something that is quite open for Free to anyone quite yet. I need to figure my brain out first!

It's getting close to that time again and I find myself needing help with mates.  I'm having no luck in the trading threads, one IOU I had for a mate fell through (player went inactive). and the one I might have been able to breed - the dragons were stubborn this week and wouldn't give me an egg.

I am looking for a

• 3rd gen nebula from shadow walker x blue, not related to him or him.
  • 3rd gen nebula from green x shadow walker, not related to her.
  • 3rd gen gaia from male shadow walker for him.

So, I'm looking for bloodswaps for Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancers. I can breed...

2 CB pairs

and one pair from 2nd gens to 4th gens each.

I'm really looking for a 3rd gen unrelated to mine. Have a look at my SW x RD group . Everything is labeled. The only pair that has been bred is the 4th gen pair "Ghost of Regular/Alternate Christmas", all other pairs are ready to go.

11 hours ago, olympe said:

So, I'm looking for bloodswaps for Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancers. I can breed...

2 CB pairs

and one pair from 2nd gens to 4th gens each.

I'm really looking for a 3rd gen unrelated to mine. Have a look at my SW x RD group . Everything is labeled. The only pair that has been bred is the 4th gen pair "Ghost of Regular/Alternate Christmas", all other pairs are ready to go.

Per my July 18th post I think the only pair I could breed that is unrelated are Past Visions x Solstice Shadow Lily  If you want to look at my ribbon dancers they are here.

Looking at your group, I am wondering if you are intending new SW egg (4ZluR) x Ghost of Xmas Pending, there's an inbreeding problem with the pair if so.

Send me a PM if you want an egg from Past Visions x Solstice Shadow Lily.  I might need you to hold an egg for me while breeding, I'm running a steady egg lock that is nearing scroll lock.  

18 hours ago, Dracaena said:

Per my July 18th post I think the only pair I could breed that is unrelated are Past Visions x Solstice Shadow Lily  If you want to look at my ribbon dancers they are here.

Looking at your group, I am wondering if you are intending new SW egg (4ZluR) x Ghost of Xmas Pending, there's an inbreeding problem with the pair if so.

Send me a PM if you want an egg from Past Visions x Solstice Shadow Lily.  I might need you to hold an egg for me while breeding, I'm running a steady egg lock that is nearing scroll lock.  

I guess they'll stay as "unmated", unfortunately.

And, yes I'd love to take an egg from you. Whenever you breed - I'll be on for a couple of hours now, and the same time tomorrow; I could also get online in around 12-14 hours for a short while if you'd be willing to breed for me.

Also, for your own 4th gen - would you maybe be interested in a SW sibling to her?

gocpdonationclaimsmall1.png

I DONATED AN EGG TO: The Project

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: Claim a 2nd gen Shadow Walker x Christmas Magi (properly influenced)

I DONATED AN EGG TO:The Project

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: Claim a 2nd gen Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancer (properly influenced)

You're very welcome Olympe! 😁

I always feel so bad I don't think about breeding for the lineage until the event starts (so after all requests are matched up)! But here are a couple hatchling babies from lineage parents. 

Edited by Wanderer

Hi Wanderer!  Good to see you and I hope your hatchlings find good homes.  We're missing panthera1 this season.  olympe is working on Shadow Walker and Ribbon Dancer and I think that 2nd gen might be unrelated to theirs.  *tries out this ping thing @olympe *  Maybe they will want that hatchling. :)

Edited by Dracaena

Thanks,  @Wanderer and @Dracaena! I gladly took the hatchy.

Wanderer, would you like a bloodswap (up to gen 5) in December?

I DONATED AN EGG TO: The Project

GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK: 4th Gen Shiny - I'd like this to go to someone in the project if possible. It was a generous gift to me, and I would like to pass that on, just leave a dummy offer. :)

Are we going to continue using this thread for Christmas exchanges? I was also thinking maybe post Christmas dragons from the AP here if they are good lineages for others to claim like some of us did last year.

I'm still here.  I hope panthera1 is all right, she's not been around and that is out of character for her.

I'd be happy to help anyone with their lineages. :)

On 12/15/2018 at 10:33 AM, Dracaena said:

I'm still here.  I hope panthera1 is all right, she's not been around and that is out of character for her.

I'd be happy to help anyone with their lineages. :)

Yes, I hope panthera1 is okay. She is great at arranging all the trades and helps make this a friendly and relaxed thread.

Dracaena, I'd love to set up a trade with you. I'll message you on what I'm looking for and see what I might be able to help with. :)

[IMG=http://s10.postimage.org/85p4tg15x/gocpreceivedclaimsmall1.png][color=GREEN]
[B]I RECEIVED AN EGG FROM[/B][/color]: Dracaena
[color=green][B]GIFTED EGG LINEAGE LINK[/B][/color]: https://dragcave.net/lineage/DPiZ1

Thanks, Dracaena! :)  Hmmm, I'm not sure why I'm not getting the correct format 🤨

Edited by whitestar

I someone interested in some Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancers? I'd love to breed for free, and I'll be unlocked in about 42 hours. Here's a link to my project group if you want to check the lines:

https://dragcave.net/group/72703

Hello, all! Sorry for not posting here sooner. Real life things have kept me away from things for a bit but I finally have a moment to catch up and get in the Christmas Past spirit of things again. Thanks for keeping the gifting and lineage alive, @Dracaena, @whitestar, @Wanderer, @olympe, and @Natayah! 😍 

I still have all of my dragons left to breed, including my CB Gold Tinsel. If anyone has any requests I'm happy to gift along!

I've also had the luck to catch a nice 2nd gen Holly in the AP. Please offer a dummy egg on the link, first offer will be first to get!

2nd gen Holly x Aeon Wyvern - Make a dummy egg offer here!

Edited by panthera1