sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Wahahaha awesome~!

I think I'm getting faster, caught a black hatch in the AP just recently.

It's an 8G? tinselkin and has like 20k views though. O__O

Congrats. I caught a Vine hatchie with the same situation ( http://dragcave.net/lineage/TifcQ she had around 12k views when I picked her up), perhaps the owner didn't know what to do with a sick dragon so they abandoned it.

From good news from me... nothing special. A bunch of Glaucus grew up (<3), I caught another one in the AP and a CB Daydream hatchie.

Wahahaha awesome~!

I think I'm getting faster, caught a black hatch in the AP just recently.

It's an 8G? tinselkin and has like 20k views though. O__O

That's strange - the exact same thing happened to me a couple of days ago. Hopefully it doesn't become a problem. Luckily the one I caught survived - really hope yours makes it, too. smile.gif

I just realised that I hadn't checked my scroll stats in a while, so I went on AOND, and it turns out that I'm 52 adult dragons away from my gold trophy!!

I was NOT expecting that!! biggrin.gif

As of the beginning of this hour I now have 500 Gold metallics in the army. I am quite shocked I made it this far, only 201 or so left till I beat the record.

biggrin.gif so much congratings! And no killing it lol.

Congrats all eggs and hatchies. Had more new releases grow and managed to snag a cb red copper

*wipes sweat from brow* Got caught up on scroll maintenance. Have 1,805 dragons. blink.gif

Was gifted a pretty evengen Gold Tinsel. wub.gif

*wipes sweat from brow* Got caught up on scroll maintenance. Have 1,805 dragons.  blink.gif

Was gifted a pretty evengen Gold Tinsel. wub.gif

Congrats! I bet that took time biggrin.gif I am close behind with 1788 - oh this has sooo reminded me I *must* be good and sort dragons out this weekend laugh.gif

EDIT: I May have to fog this little one if too much attention but oh...my..goodness

http://dragcave.net/lineage/NbLZM

Thank you draogn!

Edited by lilacamy931

I FINALLY bred a mate for my holly!! I'd just like to thank everybody who made this possible, and Mimm for breeding my holly in the first place!! tongue.gif

So, after so many months, here is what the finished result will be (Unlesstheyrefuse) :

http://www.coup-detat.info/NDER/Lineage.ph...style[border]=n

YAYYY!!

And congrats to everybody else!! Such pretty lineages are appearing!

Edited by Saltpath

I caught a CB Brown Copper from the Desert!

Was surprised it was still there.

I caught a pretty Stairstep Silver with Cavern Lurkers on the AP.

I was actually surprised I was able to get it and someone else didn't grab the pretty shiny egg first.

Finally got to 8600 dragons.

Picks jaw up from floor and dusts it off.

Congrats Ruby!!!

Picks jaw up from floor and dusts it off.

Congrats Ruby!!!

Thanks smile.gif

Caught a glaucus egg on the AP - incubated and have instahatchie as it already had all the views it needed to hatch.

Caught a cheese and a GW from the biomes a little while back.

Never have been so proud of my internet connection.

Edited by RavenWolf1010

Finally got to 8600 dragons.

Congratulations, Ruby! biggrin.gif

I just hit 4000. I think I'm still on track to reach 5000 by the end of the year. smile.gif

Congratulations, Ruby! biggrin.gif

I just hit 4000. I think I'm still on track to reach 5000 by the end of the year. smile.gif

Thanks smile.gif and Congrats to you as well.

Caught a CB howler egg - now a hatchling.

Caught a CB Hellfire hatchie.

Also big congrats to my dragons for staying strong. I think they got mildly viewbombed overnight, ended up with ~300 views while being freshly bred/caught (it's 3 times more views than usually). Did they get sick? Nope. Not a single one.

Edited by Light Concorde

I've been having great luck with my vampires biting and not sending them to the AP.

I might give the egg I just bit away.

My new Tinsel didn't refuse my one and only CB Rosebud (THANK YOU), Thuban helped me catch something out of the AP, and I finished updating my list of nice lineages! biggrin.gif