sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I was gifted, as thanks for some art, a beautiful second-gen Tinsel from Silver Tin x Solstice.

That is sooo pretty!! congrats!

Edit: Have 8 growing cheeses \m/

Edited by dejaentndu

Wow, there's nobody in the biomes. I just went to the jungle, saw a dorsal, calmly copied the /get URL, replaced it with /view in another tab, saw that it was in fact red, rushed back, clicked beside the egg a few times because I'm a klutz, and I still got it. xd.png

Wow, there's nobody in the biomes. I just went to the jungle, saw a dorsal, calmly copied the /get URL, replaced it with /view in another tab, saw that it was in fact red, rushed back, clicked beside the egg a few times because I'm a klutz, and I still got it. xd.png

Don't you love it whenever it's Easter? I went to the biomes too, but in the Forest biome I saw a copper, and I clicked like five times around the area, then finally clicked the egg itself expecting to get the sorry message. But I didn't so yay! 8D

Celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ have consequences. Very good ones.

My only male CB Silver bred another 2G Silver with my only Green Copper, they seem to be in love. It's the second Silver he ever produced and I gave away the first one for free. Hopefully I can build a mate for her now.

Furthermore I received an awesome Easter egg yesterday. (Thanks again love!)

ooh thats one of mine  biggrin.gif glad you like it!

Awww! I LOVE it biggrin.gif Thank you and Firestar13 so so much smile.gif It is an Amy egg xd.png

I can also celebrate that I caught a chicken the first time in forever ohmy.gif somehow fitting for easter

EDIT: and my silvers were generous today to provide a second gen to help someone out!

Edited by lilacamy931

I saw a CB Silver in the drops today. Funnily enough, it was the Nhiostrife my brother grabbed that allowed that egg to appear.

I've just been having crazy luck lately.

I got a CB Silver, CB Magma, CB Ice all within a few days of each other. I also found three CB pinks in the past couple of days, traded one for a pretty Shimmerscale (My first!) with a nice lineage, and also got two CB reds to continue said Shimmerscale's lineage. Then the Shimmerscale and the CB red hatchling gendered exactly as I wanted, I managed to get two Two-Headed Lindwurm eggs (one of each colour.) and they both gendered as I wanted, and to top it all off, my White/Daydream pair finally bred a Soulpeace egg!

I've had a great couple of days.

Edited by CaptainInsaneway

Currently locked with 21 hatchlings - I love being hatchling locked.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/QgyE0

Just a random egg I snagged off the AP that was in the final hatching stage. I'm pretty sure it's my third successful Force in as many days. I'm debating if I want to Freeze it to keep the Forced message or let it grow up, decisions decisions.

Edit: http://dragcave.net/lineage/sQ2Fy four successes, and this one will get Frozen. biggrin.gif

Edited by Draco Knight