sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

They gendered right so this lineage is in the cards.... Please please please don't refuse you two....

Edited by MoonShark

Finally got an egg from my 2G nebulas...unfortunately it auto-abandoned because I was scroll-locked but it should make someone very happy. biggrin.gif

Got my first Alt Vine. biggrin.gif Which also means I have at least one of every dragon type, except unbreedables!

(Edit: Actually no, it doesn't - just remembered I don't have any Summer or Autumn Seasonals. rolleyes.gif Ah well... close enough?)

Edited by Cendaquenta

Finally, after years of trying, I have managed to summon my second Guardian of Nature! I can't believe it's finally over!

e.e finally got a cb blusang. I have males but no females xd.png

YAY!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

The first one I've ever caught myself, I have a couple on my scroll but got them through a trade xd.png

*Does a little happy dance* I'm not crazy! wink.gif

Finally, after years of trying, I have managed to summon my second Guardian of Nature! I can't believe it's finally over!

aw well done! biggrin.gif I guess simple but adding to my pink, red and purple hatchlings getting nearer to goal. Seeing a cb gold for the first time in 7 days, sad face did not get it lol but I saw one!

Yay!! I got a little over a 1000 dragons!! Wish we could get a Trophy for that xd.png

my only 2nd gen shimmer (that was a surprise gift) gave an egg right away for the CCC and the winner didn't have to wait months for their prize like normal biggrin.gif

It's been a good day biggrin.gif

First I bred him, whose mate has been waiting on him.

Then I bred him while trying for a nebula. Then I also got a nebula. Send me your red vibes.

Then I bred her, their second silver in as many weeks.

And, lastly, I bred her, whose mate is also waiting on her.

Snagged a CB Ice and then five minutes later saw two blue dinos, one of which is currently gracing my scroll. biggrin.gif First time I've ever caught a dino! laugh.gif