sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My best Silver! They were truly made for each other. wub.gif

Awwww that's sweet! biggrin.gif

Congrats to everyone! biggrin.gif

An amazing person gifted me not one but two CB metallics yesterday, a CB silver and a CB gold. Sadly, someone is still trying to view bomb them so they're fogged until I'm home from school and can watch them like a hawk. They are both my first CB of the breed, and I love them so much. wub.gif

Awwww that's sweet! biggrin.gif

Congrats to everyone! biggrin.gif

An amazing person gifted me not one but two CB metallics yesterday, a CB silver and a CB gold. Sadly, someone is still trying to view bomb them so they're fogged until I'm home from school and can watch them like a hawk. They are both my first CB of the breed, and I love them so much. wub.gif

Aw that is lovely! Congrats! Keep those babies fogged until can be sure they are safe *hugs*

My first two pairs of each of the new breeds grew up and more on way, I have had a awesome time AP for lowtime BSA hoarding and keep having to *not* hatchie lock myself biggrin.gif

First two of my new drakes grew up and I caught a nice Silver to trade later.

Edited by Light Concorde

Not uh it did not actually give a shiny =o

The 2G hasn't given me a shiny in nearly a year now...

Congrats! o3o

I know! I can't believe it either. o3o (and lol, I always see the name changes whenever I view Mycorrhiza's lineage. tongue.gif) Also, I'm going to keep it. :3

Wahahaha awesome~!

I think I'm getting faster, caught a black hatch in the AP just recently.

It's an 8G? tinselkin and has like 20k views though. O__O