sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Finished describing my RBs (non-growin that is) which puts me at 113 114 descrips pending biggrin.gif

Edited by herk

Traded for my 8th CB Autumn~ 14 more to go!

Edited by lollipop00

I've caught my third blusang in a month xd.png Traded the other two away, and keeping this one, my other female is super stubborn >.<

Finally managed to catch a CB black! X3

Now maybe I can get some better lineage blacks from its offspring.

Finally reached the 200 dragon mark! smile.gif The silver trophy looks super pretty on my scroll! xd.png

I have IOUs on two 3rd Gen Tinsels and a 3rd Gen Shimmer. The lineage project I am working on is inching ever closer to reality.

I now have 6900 creatures/dragons.

Caught a CB Bloodscale (with a Z code)

and a Red Dino biggrin.gif

I now have 6900 creatures/dragons.

Congratulations, rubyshoes! biggrin.gif You continue to amaze me, and I think you're picking them up faster than ever! xd.png I've generally been right at half your scroll size for the last couple of years. However I just hit 3200 dragons, and based on your total, I should be at 3450. blink.gif

Congratulations, rubyshoes! biggrin.gif  You continue to amaze me, and I think you're picking them up faster than ever!  xd.png  I've generally been right at half your scroll size for the last couple of years.  However I just hit 3200 dragons, and based on your total, I should be at 3450.  blink.gif

Thanks. I've been concentrating mostly on grabbing low time eggs and when lucky low time hatchlings on the AP. It took about 9 days to go from 6800 to 6900 so hopefully I'll be at 7000 before the end of the month.

Congrats on your 3200 smile.gif

Caught t 3 vine hatclings from a FFA in the departure thread - they are all very nice 2nd gen purebreeds.

Edited by rubyshoes

Managed to get two shimmer lineages that I have been after for a long time, both 4th gens...Bronze/Red and Bronze/Ember. So I am definitely a happy girl today. smile.gif

Caught a 5th gen tinsel from the AP.

And I caught a couple dinos earlier this week and they were the two colors that I needed!

Finally about to finish this lineage, just need it to grow up so I can breed the 4th generation.

Edited by tnoelemaK

My gold egg hatched.

caught a CB gilded bloodscale in the ap

Edited by thomasgold19

Successfully bred two bronze tinsels, 2 Silvers Tinsels, 1 Gold Tinsel, and one White Striped Dragon. Plus, I received 3 hatchies for free.