sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

"fails"s just a name some people call them because they aren't tinsels, lots of people collect them

I have pages and pages of them and I like to breed them to make stuff like this-->

http://dragcave.net/lineage/LLJ9X biggrin.gif

and yes it is pretty rare to get two long ones like that at the same time and both of them are vines, maybe they'll alt for you too?

Nice lineage~

The one already turned to a normal, perhaps the other one will end up being an alt. That'd be awesome haha

Bred a few Zombie fodders biggrin.gif (evil laugh)

It's not a Dragcave thing but .. on VoU I bred this :3

lineage~

Hey you play that too biggrin.gif Thats awesome!

asfcsafgsbdhfgvsdgfg;hh /flops

I've just caught my 2nd CB Gold, with "cud" in its code what means "miracle" in my mother language... Little pixel miracle indeed<3

Hooray laugh.gif

user posted image

LOL that's awesome. How'd you do that, seriously? (I mean the views and stuff, not the ND.)

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

LOL that's awesome. How'd you do that, seriously? (I mean the views and stuff, not the ND.)

Thanks! smile.gif I haven't found a better way than simply watching the stats very closely, hiding the dragon on time, removing it from certain fansites once it gets enough clicks, then removing it from the rest once it gets enough unique views. In the end I refreshed it in the ER once it was at 4d 0h 30m until it got 6,666, after which I fogged it until it was at 3d-something. biggrin.gif

I was so scared it would get, like, one extra overall view and it'd be ruined xd.png

Yay caught my first CB Green Opal since the initial release! Just need one more for my scroll goals.

Got this as a gift wub.gif

user posted image

Such a pretty line ^__^

Edited by ZzelaBusya

Caught a Cb autumn.

I now have 7014 creatures/dragons.