sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Well now I'm off to make a hoard of CB Blockers, since I just got my first CB Ice. <3 Actually, there was 2 CB Ice where I was hunting, but I was too slow and got only 1. Oh well.

I have been having a ton of good luck in the biomes lately :

user posted image << first CB autumn

user posted image << second CB ice, hopefully it'll gender right, I got a mate for it biggrin.gif

I also have caught 7 cb GW's, which I will be using for a lineage project as soon as I catch another <3

In the AP I caught a vamp, which I needed because I was making a graveyard part of my scroll and it fits so nicely. wink.gif

I was also gifted a paper from the Eggy Giveaway, and a kind person also gifted me an autumn mate for the one I had caught earlier. <3

Edited by Pastellie

I just got my Leetle Tree!

I even switched biomes over it, and when I came back, I couldn't believe it was still there, let alone that I got it..

I'm so happy xd.png *hugs leetle tree*

Ok, I have clearly slipped into an mirror universe where my evil twin is really lucky at getting caveborn rares. In the last few days, I've got 2 cb coppers, 1 green, 1 brown, a cb blusang, and now a cb gold. I'd be worried about what my evil twin is doing in my universe, but hey - cb gold!

Caught a CB skywing female hatchlings in AP.

and

What?

DRAGON is evolving!

Congratulations! Your DRAGON evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!

This is my week for BSAs apparently. I summoned and got that.

Edited by thomasgold19

I got a 13th gen Dorkwed (not pure) yesterday. The lineage is pruned. sleep.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/m7MyI

Your dragon is a 17th gen dragon overall with the Dorkface Thuwed branch 13 gens long, and it is a Dusk dragon as well. Messy, but no inbreeding, and the trimmed line is reasonably neat. It seems the one Dorkface is the only dead one in any of the lines. Congrats!

I literally found my first two vines in one hour.

They're both from 1st gen gold tinsels & other vines, although one line is a little more messed up than the other.

I feel like I have to get a CB gold tinsel now, although I'm not sure if that's impossible or not.

Srsly though, what kind of luck?

They're both from 1st gen gold tinsels & other vines, although one line is a little more messed up than the other.

I feel like I have to get a CB gold tinsel now, although I'm not sure if that's impossible or not.

Congrats!

And by the way, you can't get a CB tinsel unless you get it as a prize.

Congrats!

And by the way, you can't get a CB tinsel unless you get it as a prize.

I realized that just now.

EDIT:

Aperently, they both come from the same great-great ect... grandmother

Edited by Oasis

You have two tinselkin (or tinselfail) vines.

One is a 14th gen stairstep, the other is a 14th gen spiral with a pattern of 3 male vines alternating with 3 female vines.

You can click on the tinsel dragon on the far right and see the rest of the dragons in the lineage.

You have two tinselkin (or tinselfail) vines.

One is a 14th gen stairstep, the other is a 14th gen spiral with a pattern of 3 male vines alternating with 3 female vines.

You can click on the tinsel dragon on the far right and see the rest of the dragons in the lineage.

k

I don't really care if they're 'fails'

They're still wins to me, I just think it's so funny how I ended up with both of them

"fails"s just a name some people call them because they aren't tinsels, lots of people collect them

I have pages and pages of them and I like to breed them to make stuff like this-->

http://dragcave.net/lineage/LLJ9X biggrin.gif

and yes it is pretty rare to get two long ones like that at the same time and both of them are vines, maybe they'll alt for you too?