sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Reached level 8 in forums in almost a year smile.gif ( only few days left)

I'm slow... laugh.gif

Also, traded for this chick... only 7th in my colection smile.gif

Been working all year in a mate for the Holly I got gifted last year, and it is finally done.

This is the result. smile.gif

I can spread the love this year. ^^

Someone gave me a bloodswap for a 2nd gen Silver from a male Shadow Walker, and I am finally on the road to having a mate for THIS precious baby that I found in the AP (which I suppose will be completed totally next year.. I'm not entirely sure if I can breed a mate during the halloween week.)

I also got a Bronze shimmer from (brFA8) x Red Nebulas that I have been waiting for for a while. wub.gif

PLUS, SHE gendered correctly!! Yes!!

My scroll is really coming together.

grew up all my unrelated 8th gens are female at the moment, so it will take some time to get him a mate smile.gif

Submitted subscriptions for all my non-PB Royal Blues which means the last 861 dragons on my scroll are described (or at least pending) plus good chunks of the rest of my scroll - like almost all Magis... I need to remind myself that YES I do make good progress.

Also - empty review queue again - I'm awesome laugh.gif

I got 1 split egg for my zombie fodder this year. My goal is a Male and female zombie split and a frozen hatchling.

after missing 2 cheese eggs, one dino, 2 cb magma's, 2 little trees and 4 cb autumns and one Cb green opal, i finally managed to catch 2 CB ice eggs lol.

one of these days i will get my hands on a cb green opal tho tongue.gif

After moping about never catching (and barely seeing) any coppers, I just caught a CB ice.

Edit: Oh wow it's my 500th dragon, too ohmy.gif

Edited by swanboat

After sitting my impatient butt in the Coast for every hourly drop until I got one, I (somehow) managed to snag my first CB Green Copper... while eating a sandwich.

And a very lovely person wants to gift me an egg this Halloween for a linage I've been thinking about doing, which made me incredibly happy biggrin.gif

:K managed to catch a CB red copper, traded it for a 3rd gen bronze tinsel, then traded that for my first CB silver. 8D

Caught a CB purple opalescent egg on the AP.

Bred this

Was surprised that they bred on the first go round xd.png

Congrats to who ever picks this up from the AP! I think it looks great

Caught a cheese and blue opal from the alpine, one right after the other!

I was hesitant to grab the cheese because I don't really need another, but I'm glad I did because I got the opal behind it.