sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Finally, after more than three years, this Magma produced a Magma egg! :'D

Look at all his non-Magma babies: look at them!

Ahaha, I'll admit: I laughed at some of those names~ xd.png Congrats though!

Woah, lots of shinies on my scroll at the moment. 3 bronze Shimmer eggs, a silver Shimmer egg, a bronze Shimmer hatchie, 2 silver Shimmer hatchies, a gold Shimmer hatchie, 2 gold Tinsel hatchies, and finally a bronze Tinsel hatchie!

Just picked up a CB Imp, a Golden Wyvern, and a Tsunami Wyvern off the AP. biggrin.gif Imp was actually CB, not AP. Lol

I saw a silver egg in the AP accidentally went to DC home. I pressed back and still managed to claim it.

Caught 3 low time hatchlings - a black, a waverunner and a golden wyvern

My 2nd CB Blusang gendered female!!! biggrin.gif I am so beyond thrilled, you have no idea. I went on a bunch of hiatuses a while back when those releases were going on, so I never was able to get a CB. Thanks again to the kind person who gifted me this one!! wub.gif

I saw another Blusang in the Coast just now (my first in months) but obv I didn't catch it. rolleyes.gifxd.png

However, I did manage to catch a CB Royal Blue and CB Golden Wyvern which are both now influenced to be female. And I just caught a CB Nebula which I influenced Male. Everything is going according to plan. biggrin.gif

Edited by Earth Gurl

Found a CB Blacktip in the AP, completing my set of that breed.

It's a white-out on the AP right now, and I caught an actually LOVELY Dorkface Lineage with a z code: Lookie <3

Then I caught a 2nd gen White from WhitexSunset. And it's one of the ones with the color+Pokemon name that are usually DEATHLY MESSY. I feel like this is a huge feat.

Caught 3 Reds off the AP, and all of them have rather good lineages!

Caught 2 more CB Tree-Hiders, CB Vine, and CB Hellfire. <3

Just picked up my favorite breed of hatchling in the AP <o< Can't believe someone would drop this beautiful blusang even if it IS a few hours before the release.

[lineage]