sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Just bred 3 Shimmer-scales with perfect stairstep lineages, 1 bronze, 2 silver, and they all APed. (:

I just caught a Magma off the AP! Really fricken messy lineage, but hey. I have the beginnings of a trio. :3

I just used the AoND lineage viewer and confirmed that the magma is a 17th generation Thuwed, descended in part from Wect and Fadb. Another messy Thuwed to add to my collectin, along with my harvest. However, due to how the lineages work and the fact there aren't any Thuweds named... I won't be naming him a Thuwed simply because the proof isn't on the site itself.

Edited by Oriolous

I haven't actually hunted the cave in a loooong time, but just now I decided I would try. However, I wasn't trying very hard... Still managed to catch a CB Ice though after almost refreshing over it. XD Sometimes I amaze myself.

Except missing another CB Gold in the same biome as two days ago, I've started my day rather nice - with a CB GW, CB Ice, 3rd/eg Silver... and a Pygmy. <.<

I Caught a leetle tree!!!

after 4 years of trying!!!!

So happy right now xd.png

where is a cry emote when you need one.

I'm locked with 21 eggs and hatchlings for about 7 hours. As fun as that is I still have a huge urge to go hunting. laugh.gif I currently have 5 Shimmers, a Bronze Tinsel, a Gold and a Silver, a CB GW, a 2nd Gen PB Copper, 2 Metalfails, and a CB Blusang growing on my scroll... Plus a few CB's to add to my collection. This has to be the best lineup I've ever had. xd.png

After a whole lot of trading, and not a single Magi left, I've ended up with an egg-locked scroll with the following:

-- 3 Bleeding Moon Eggs & 1 Hatchie

-- 1 PB Blusang Egg

-- 1 Royal Crimson Egg

-- 1 Imperial Fleshcrowne Hatchie

-- 1 Speckle-throated Hatchie

-- 1 7G Silver Shimmerscale Hatchie Staircase w/Purple Nebulas

All of which are things I've been searching for since my hiatus, and I've only been back off of hiatus for a day now o.o

Caught a neotropical hatchling, a seawyrm hatchling and a vine hatchling. Bred a second gen silver from female copper (would have been happy with a copper) smile.gif

Caught a cb lumina in the ap and a cb pink in the desert.

My 2nd gen Silver bred its first silver on my first try

Edited by thomasgold19

"You take the egg and smash it on the ground, killing whatever was forming inside."

At least my Neglected turned? Oh well. Trying again next week. :|