sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Finally have 6000 creatures - My 6000th was a FFA bronze shimmer.

I now have 6100 - I only quoted the other post so I could see how long it took to get to 6100 from 6000.

I now have 6100 - I only quoted the other post so I could see how long it took to get to 6100 from 6000.

Woah, congrats Ruby!~

user posted imagewub.gif

Absolutely adore the Sunstone/Bronze pair; they look fantastic together. Thank you again Unisieppari!

Woah, congrats Ruby!~

user posted imagewub.gif

Absolutely adore the Sunstone/Bronze pair; they look fantastic together. Thank you again Unisieppari!

Thank you smile.gif

Congrats to you as well. That is very pretty.

OH MY GOD! Bloody FINALLY ---- only took...I dunno 2 years or more and thousands of summon fails!!! dry.gifunsure.gifohmy.gif I almost lost EVERY HOPE as I truly thought my scroll is programmed to fail only!

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

And THIS ICE BABY was my lucky charm...the most recent one I acquired through gifting, after I tried many of my others and I got plenty of Trios!!!

Edited by J'Adore Julez

OH MY GOD! Bloody FINALLY ---- only took...I dunno 2 years or more and thousands of summon fails!!! dry.gifunsure.gifohmy.gif I almost lost EVERY HOPE as I truly thought my scroll is programmed to fail only!

Your magma, thunder, and ice dragons combine their powers, summoning a mysterious egg.

And THIS ICE BABY was my lucky charm...the most recent one I acquired through gifting, after I tried many of my others and I got plenty of Trios!!!

Good to know this egg had far-reaching effects. happy.gif

My current seasonal project is coming along well. Fingers crossed for 4G.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/rFmzR

Caught a cb trihorn and I keep finding tinsels in the AP! now i have stuff to breed and then freeze the offspring.

I just caught a tri-horn, red copper, silver shimmerscale, bronze tinsel, a gold, and a CB black tea in the AP.

A few of my hatchies grew up and I bred this 3rd Gen Silver. ^^

Edited by Aquaelie

I just caught a tri-horn, red copper, silver shimmerscale, bronze tinsel, a gold, and a CB black tea in the AP.

Congrats those are nice ap finds.

Yesssssss! My new alt black has gendered male, just like I wanted! Now I have an alt of each gender, and I can build him a gorgeous mate! xd.png