sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

nocturnes gendered male

2 alt blacks gendered perfectly

as did a 4th gen gold

Happy gender day so far, waiting on a gold tinsel that is taking his very sweet time dry.gif

and my husband bred and gifted me an alt vine, he is so sweet wub.gif

Edited by Merenwen

Yay! One of my golds bred a golden eggy, :3 it's been so long!

I caught a CB tan ridgewing AND got an IOU of a CB tan ridgewing at the perfect time! I needed them! biggrin.gif

Congrats to all! smile.gif

My Thunder hatched, and my Stripes gave me the color I needed for my 'Avatar: TLAB' project for my scroll. Now I'll have a perfect Princess Ursa. happy.gif One of my CB Nebs also turned out to be an alt.

Edited by fainewebbe

Four dragons all grew up just now, a fifth is due to grow up in an hour, & I caught a nice 5th gen pb stripe that hopefully will make a nice mate for my lonely male 5th gen pb stripe.

After about a 4 year gap, I can finally add another dino to my collection! My baby Dino won't be lonely anymore. biggrin.gif

Caught an ER CB egg in the AP.

It's like a free hatchling!  :P

I saw like three in the AP and I was locked. ;_;

Anyway, I traded for this eggy. :D

Edited for grammer. .-.

Edited by Saloiq

Refreshed like five times over a RED Dorsal egg from the AP ...yet still managed to grab it. Got a pretty interesting-to-look-at lineage, too. :3

Only thing is now I'm egglocked again until my Ice hatches. xd.png

There saw like three in the AP and I was locked. ;_;

Anyway, I traded for this eggy. biggrin.gif

I noticed that too. xd.png Unlucky though.

Also, that is kind of awesome.

Four dragons all grew up just now, a fifth is due to grow up in an hour, & I caught a nice 5th gen pb stripe that hopefully will make a nice mate for my lonely male 5th gen pb stripe.

I AP'ed that stripe, glad it found a nice home biggrin.gif

Someone sure was getting drop happy with ER CB eggs, I got two of them though! A water horse and misfit pygmy. Was locked when the crimson flare pygmy went by sad.gif

Someone sure was getting drop happy with ER CB eggs, I got two of them though! A water horse and misfit pygmy. Was locked when the crimson flare pygmy went by sad.gif

I got the crimson flare smile.gif

Finally bred out most of my red babies. <:

My CB Stripes produced a 2nd gen Red and a 2nd gen White for me. I AP'd the Red for someone else to catch, and I'm trading the White although I'm VERY tempted to keep it, lol. edit: Just caught another CB Silver!

Edited by CDM

White stripe hatched, caught a swallowtail hatchie and caught an ER electric egg.

Congrats to everyone!

Caught a 4th gen, even gen tan Ridgewing, a vine hatchie that's perfect for freezing, a CB low-time Magi with a cool code (Maje3), and a CB Red Dorsal all in the AP today. Couldn't believe it--my luck's never this good, and neither is my internet.

Congratz everyone!

my 2 CB Stripes grew up and my chicken hatched. smile.gif

yay my gold didn't refuse and actually liked it's mate

pretty tinsel

Aquamyrine

Edited by aqua17