sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Just found a 2G Tinselfail in the AP. My life is complete. XD I really promised myself I'd stop egg-locking over Tinselfails but I just can't help it, and this one is too good to be true. BD My first 2G! Also, his code has made his job in the cave clear: janitor.

^ I love that. Janitor~

Got a Gold and bred a Silver. My 3rd & 4th Metallics. Also got 2 nice stripes.

@ panthera1: Pretty! I'm curious though - why did you hide the code of the egg and nothing else? XD

@ Chanilove: Gorgeous baby! Wish I had that much luck with hellfires in the AP. x)

@ earthgirl: Congrats on the successful neb breeding + colouring!

Bred two black eggs - fingers crossed especially for the youngest of the two to alt in order to carry on the lineage. Bred mates for an egg with a naughty past and one of my sunsongs. Also coaxed an egg from my glories the other day... and hoping I haven't messed up the breeding time again. :L But overall breeding = woo!

Congrats to everyone!

I grabbed an ER white stripe egg off the AP this morning. I always auto-click ER eggs, but I almost re-abandoned this one when I realized it had 11 minutes on its timer and no views. Instead, I added it to 3 different hatcheries' ERs. I still thought it'd probably die on my scroll, my first dead egg. But it hatched! I now have a white stripe hatchling, my first stripe! Feels like a victory, almost biggrin.gif

I had been browsing the AP, looking for rares, when suddently I saw a vamp egg, probably repulsed, and clicked, just for laughs, knowing I wouldn't get it. But then I saw the Get Code page. I almost screamed, because I had been looking for a vamp for a long time. Now, I'm just waiting for it to hatch, while experimenting with an egg I want to be a neglected.

Congrats to all of you, btw!

grats everyone!

I finally raised a CB Purple Ridgewing pair that loved each other smile.gif all others Ridgewings I had always refused.

I finally bred a pretty Silver checker, after months of 'No interest'!

I also got all 42 of the easter eggs biggrin.gif

I caught a Purple Dino, the last dino I need and the code cHadS. :D I also successfully turned a Vampire earlier today which I might give to my brother. (:

congrads on the dino and vamp ^^

i finally caught a CB Stripe. part 1 is complete, now onto part tow .. for her and my Bronze to produce nice shiny babies for me xd.png

Caught a vampire from the AP which I'm going to (try to) trade. smile.gif

Grabbed 2 pairs of CB Canopy and Neotropicals smile.gif

My Metallics were mostly good to me this week, lol, and gave me two Gold eggs, and two lower gen Silvers (which I AP'd.) This one Gold is to be paired with this Silver. Needless to say I was hoping for another Silver, but hey, I'll take the Gold biggrin.gif Next week, I'll just try to breed them proper mates, lol.

Also, my ONLY CB Old Pink didn't refuse her CB Gold mate! Didn't produce an egg, but didn't show a non-interest, or outright refuse biggrin.gif

Edited by CDM

Finally got myself a Cave Born Spring egg, just had to trade away a Cave Born Magma hatchling for it.

cool.gif

Now I just need to breed my Winter dragons, | Dick | and | Grayson |, together so I can continue my Robin stairstep linage ~

If I do it right, I should end with Damian Wayne in the fall, then I might continue the lineage to include Batgirls after that, but we'll have to see how things turn out.

rolleyes.gif

I was gifted a purple dino! 8D The last one that I needed, thank goodness.

My blackxember pair also produced a pretty 2nd gen black egg. :] Think I might try and set up a nice checkerboard lineage for it.

Three of my vamp hatchies gendered and I have two more CB Vamp eggs waiting to hatch. I picked up a very nice third gen gold in trade as well as a Tinsel in exchange for another silver. smile.gif

Traded for a 6th gen Thuwed, and successfully bit a mis-clicked Flamingo biggrin.gif !

Finally got myself a Cave Born Spring egg, just had to trade away a Cave Born Magma hatchling for it.

cool.gif

Now I just need to breed my Winter dragons, | Dick | and | Grayson |, together so I can continue my Robin stairstep linage ~

If I do it right, I should end with Damian Wayne in the fall, then I might continue the lineage to include Batgirls after that, but we'll have to see how things turn out.

rolleyes.gif

I am supremely jealous of your spring egg! Congrats! laugh.gif

Well, here it is, 20 minutes before the hour and I thought, 'let me see if I can snag an egg or two'. I check all the biomes, nothing really catches my eye. I click on the alpine....and there it is. An Ice egg. Just sitting there, unsnagged. So, I clicked it, never expecting to get it...and I got it! biggrin.gif I know why I got it, too...there was only ONE person in the alpine biome! xd.png