sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

It gendered female! Fingers crossed that there is no refusal.

There was no refusal! On the other hand, I had to abandon the egg because I was overloaded with eggs. blink.gif

I still can't believe I caught a CB Gold ... after 4 years. I had to check multiple times to make sure I wasn't hallucinating, even checked the description at dragcave wiki to see that I was not mistaken. ninja.gif

A silver and two greenwings grew up.

My dragons decided to be really nice to me. After coming back after a short pause (lag and stuff), I bred a pink from pink x hellfire (anyone else think they're becoming more common?), progressed a generation further in my PB daydream project, bred a nice black, bred a silver, bred a moonstone from a pair that kept producing embers, bred a 2nd gen thunder, bred my gold a mate (hope they don't refuse so I can make it a deadline) and just had a successful bite. :3

someone decided to drop their magma egg on the AP at less than two days left. i put it in an ER and a short time later i get a magma hatchling! very happy ~

Just bred my first Gold, My Cb Thunder Girl gave me the second thunder in a row and got an Tinsel eggy smile.gif

my 2nd gen Gold gendered right (oh if only my 2nd gen Silver had also done dry.gif)

Caught 2 CB Stripes back-to-back in the Jungle, and got a CB Pink from the AP. ^^;

CB Silver grew up (and instantly refused his mate =D), and another CB Silver hatched.

I got on a list for a 2nd gen from on of Fiona's alt Shadow Walkers. :D

Just sat for about fifteen minutes gaping at a sitting black alt I just caught on the AP. Wow. I'm going to give him/her a lucky name!!!! How was I even quick enough to catch it???? blink.gif

I got on a list for a 2nd gen from on of Fiona's alt Shadow Walkers. biggrin.gif

so did I xd.png

also my 2nd gen Gold didn't refuse my HeartSeeker, so I'll be able to continue the stairstep line, yay!

Bred 5 owed eggs and obtained 1 more. happy.gif 6 IOUs down, 7 more to go!

Bred some eggs for my listers, caught a low-time CB Terrae egg, and one of my 2nd gen Moonstone X Nebula pairs finally gave me the egg I needed from them. smile.gif

omg YES! Finally bred a 2nd gen silver from green nebula! 8D http://dragcave.net/lineage/2evQc *dances about* So happy!

And I traded for a 3rd gen gold metallic from gold x guardian stair, and a 3rd gen silver from a silver x pebble stair. ^.^

Edited by FortyTwo

Nice egg, FortyTwo. The Green Nebula looks great paired with Silver! And Congrats on the Golds.

My 2nd gen Green Stripe from jocosa hatched wub.gif And my 2nd gen Silver from Silver x Gold gendered male. Hopefully I can breed him a little female mate. The egg I bred for a different gift (Black x White) should hatch in 4 hrs. Crossing fingers that it Alts, genders male, and likes it's mate, lol.

Just bred this and had a near heart attack. @_@

@Bajka - That stairstep is awesome! And that Skywing's pretty too. :D

Rehomed two PB stripes and bred another which was the right colour to help out with someone's project. ^^

Hatchies gendered correctly and think I have partially resigned to the fact I'll never coax an alt vine from my black x vine pairing and went ahead to breed the next step of my checker without one. Will keep trying for an alt but given the fact I only have one alt vine to date... not promising. :P Surprisingly, the lineage actually looks rather nice like this. x)

Edited by Varekis

Just bred this and had a near heart attack. @_@

@Bajka - That stairstep is awesome! And that Skywing's pretty too. biggrin.gif

Woah. I totally need to get skywing x silver. Congrats!

Thanks, CDM!

Congrats to everyone!

I just caught a Leetle Tree! biggrin.gif

Missed one earlier today, too. Nearly had a heart attack when I saw I'd caught this one.

Congrats to everyone! smile.gif

All of my dragons are finally named! I especially had a lot of Reds and Oranges without them. Without names, I felt like I was only using them for their BSAs. Now you all have names, my lovelies. wub.gif

Received an ND owed to me. wub.gif Now here's hoping it genders, or doesn't gender in this case, the way it needs to.

This morning my Vine Egg Alted, and I just grabbed a Messy Inbred Gold off the AP!

Finally looking to complete my sets.