DragonGirl10188

Our War~ Accepting!

"Cooked!" Crisie smiled when Shawnee came over, she attempted to get to her legs but her feet burnt in pain. She fell down, whincing. "Ouch" She murmured, and looked at the pile of fish fairly far away. The next minute the little hatchling was gone by the ice dragon. "Have some fish if you like. They taste great" She reassured him.

Flaming Tornado landed next to Crisie, licking her lips and cleaning her teeth. She waited for the dorsel to cook the animal so they could eat. She was staving, well not staving but was really hungry after the huge aventure today. After the dorsel cooked it, she pulled a chunk out of the animal and shallowed it whole. Then ripped out another chunk and keep on eating. Then she remembered to save some room for the others. She stepped away from the dead prey after she had enough. The hellfire wyven flapped her wings a few times to fly a little to the cave, to rest there. Flaming saw the sword on the rock, out of reach frm the other hatchlings. It gleamed beautifully and Flaming just couldn't take her eyes off it. It looked so pretty but so deadly.

----------------------------------

Dracouraca snarled lowly. His body moved like a cat, waiting for the right moment to snatch a hatchling. He flapped his wings a few times, not bothering to get into air, but he was stilll waiting. Sometimes he cannot be paient. He seriously wants to grab the closest dragon to him. Which was the guardian of nature, which was waitng for her meal.

((Hey Dragongirl, would it be alright if Dracouraca dragonapped you?))

Edited by Tiffashy

Steel felt a sudden heaviness tugging at their feet as the hatchling beneath him curled up to sleep better. The nightmares gone, at least for now, his duty as protector was fulfilled, at least... for now. Steel nuzzled the softly humming dragon, feeling the cold aura around him, and slowly drew away, letting the comforting touch linger on the sleeping hatchling's scales. He was ready to guard from whatever there was to hurt his new friends, be it enemies or nightmares. If only there was someone to guard him from the horrible wrenching feeling that he still felt in his broken little heart...

He met the adult dragon with the deer with only a small amount of surprise, and a large amount of gratitude. Real food... in large quantities... and he could bet that it was going to be amazing quality compared to the scrawny, desperate-looking sparrows he'd managed to trap for himself and his poor little sister. Still, he nodded wearily at the hatchling. He would like to try this fish thing she spoke of. He walked over to the pile of fish, carefully selected a piece for himself, and bit into it.

The taste was somewhat off, but Steel didn't care. Steel's eyes closed, and his mouth was flooded with juices. He thought for a moment that he'd gone back to being in his warm, cozy nest curled up with his little sister. He gulped the rest of it down, and began to eye the deer that the adult dorsal dragon brought in.

After Shawnee roasted the large deer ith her fire breath, she watched as Flaming had eaten it hungrily. Her eyes followed the little Hellfire and she grew nervous as Flaming Tornado stared at the sword. "Careful Flame. It's a blade and very sharp." She warned. Shawnee pulled the herbs out of the knapsack and ground them between two rocks to make a paste while Steel bit into the stag. She gently rubbed the herb paste over Crisie's burns and scrapes. "That should make it a bit easier to handle now."

Shawnee put some of the paste on her own paws so that they wouldn't hurt to walk on, but was careful to save the rest incase anyone else needed it for their wounds.

She got up and stood next to Flaming. "This sword... where did you all find it?"

(( Sure. ))

Crisie sat quickly, she couldn't reach the meat but had barely enough strength to summon vines from the ground, they drooped slightly due to her weak state. They each grabbed a tiny chunk each and dropped it in front of Crisie, she ate it and thanked them; typical her, talking to plants. They fed her two more rounds, out of all the meat she got it would of been the size of a leg together, she decided it was enough, her belly full. She closed her eyes, being in the furthest corner from the cave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dracouraca, have you gotten one yet? You will get an... Inkheart paused as he talked telepathicaly from his dark cave, spiders and roaches crawling of his reach as well as mice and rats, it was a disgusting place, but meat was left outside so it wouldn't rot extra payment if you get her... the guardian of nature. Her powers would be very precious, very. A precious you couldn't understand.

"Oh that sword?" she asked but didn't wait for her answer. "I found it in the lake when me and Crisie were fishing. I cutted my tail on it before, isn't it pretty?"

The sword was made from silver, it had a blue gemstone in its holder and it gleamed in the moonlight. "When I was exploring," Flaming told her "I saw two leggeds have these in their belts. After they saw me they threw rocks at my head and tried to get me out of the air. But none of them had the excate same sword as this" she told her. "I wonder whats the actual story behide this?"

----------------------------------------

Dracouraca hissed and telepathicaly talk back to his master 'Oh masssssster, I perfectly would know what happen to me. You can count on me, massssster'

He growled lowly and jumped out of the bushes, swiftly and fast. Grabbing the guardian of nature in his talons and taken off into the sky before anyone could work out whats going on since he was steathly and fast. He snatched the hatchling and was flying upwards into the clouds so no one could see him make his escape with the hatchling. As soon as he was over the clouds, he stopped flying upwards and flew straight, while holding the hatchling in his long black claws, gripping onto it tightly.

Edited by Tiffashy

Crisie's eyes shot open as soon as something touched her. The next second she was in the air, black talons gripped her tightly, puncturing her scales. She squealed and managed to say telepathicaly to all who were in the area Help!

"Hm. I wonder..." Shawnee pondered the idea; slowly falling alseep from all the flying and the drama from earlier when a telepathic voice rang through her head like a gong.

Help!

Crisie's voice... A rush of wind blew past Shawnee and she saw a black splotch dissapear into the sky. She couldn't tell where it was going or what it was. "CRISIE!!" Shawnee shouted. She started to take off, but fatigue plagued her muscles and her wings refused to fly. "Crisie!..." She yelled again, though much quieter this time; as the wieght of all that happened started to sink in and drain her. "No..." Shawn mumbled, drooping on the floor of the cave, tears forming in her eyes. "No!..."

Dracouraca gripped one of his claws around her chest, and another claw around her neck. He started squeezing it hard so she started to choke, but silently. He kept his claws around her neck intill the guardian of nature hatchling passed out. After it passed out, he keep on flying towards his master's cave...

-------------------------------------------

Hearing the telepathicaly cry out for help. Flamings head jerked around. She saw nothing, she couldn't even see her friend, Crisie. She dashed outside of the cave and looked around. She screamed in her thoughts 'Crisie? Crisie?!' she waited to hear an answer. Flaming paniced, she doesn't know were her friend is. There was no sign of her anywere.

Edited by Tiffashy

Crisie passed out in seconds of being squeezed. She could hear the cries of her companions as she passed out and wished she could cry back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inkheart was outside the cave, on the grass taking in the sun's warmth. He saw Dracouraca with the Guardian of Nature, she was unconcious in his hands. Good! He said to him, having to yell slightly. Bring her to me, then you will get your reward He smiled.

(( He talks in italics by the way ))

A loud cry had pierced Vrael's mind. "Help". Vrael awoke, unsure of what was going on. Vrael surveyed his surroundings, he was in a cave... it was much larger then the abandoned badger hole he had once lived in. There was also the smell of burnt meat and raw fish lingering in the air.

As his eyes were starting to get use to his new surroundings, he could see shapes, similar to those he saw whilse encased in ice. Immediately Vrael started to get worried. He was unsure as to what these creatures were, as he had never seen another dragon before, once again he was feeling scared. These creatures where much larger them him, and Vrael felt like he was one of the 4 legged furballs that was about to be hunted.

Vrael looked around for somewhere to escape or hide, but before doing so he snatched one of the smaller fishes that was layed down next to where he was sleeping, afterall Vrael was hungry, and there was food nearby.

Vrael however was unable to find a way out, only a small crevice within the cave wall. He squeezed in and layed down. Maybe he could escape later...

Not knowing that these creatures in the cave, where infact the voices that had helped him recently. Vrael called out with his mind, "Whoever was helping me before, please I need your help... I am in a cave.... there are other creatures outside"

((Vrael has never seen another Dragon before, so does not recognise that all of you are just like him, and are friends))

Shawnee cried into her paws as she realized she couldn't do anything to help the little dragon. She felt sleep tugging at her conscious like a rope on a horse. Her eyes drooped as she fought to keep them open and alert. "Flaming..." She mumbled, "I can't stay awake any longer... Keep them out of trouble... And stay out of trouble yourself..." Guilt pulled at her heart as she heard Vrael call out and she could not get up and comfort him. Hush now, sweetheart. It's alright... We're not going to hurt you, as we are one in the same... We are friends... Shawnee lay her head down onto her paws and drifted into unconciousness.

((kk))

"Aahhh, masssster" smiled evily the black marrow dragon as he bowed, holding the hatchling in his claws as if it was a gift offering. "Acept my gifting," Dracouraca hissed. He talks in a hiss like trone all of the time. He stepped back when Inkheart got his "gift" and watched him talk about what he was going to do to the hatchling.

------------------

"CRISIE!" roared Flaming Tornado. Flapping her swings as quickly as possable to reach her in time, ingoreing everything else on her mind as she flew towards the cave in the distance swiftly. Her heart was pounding againest her chest and her eyes were filled with fear, not knowing what the other dragon was going to do with her. She flapped her wings wildly, not stopping at all at all costs. She wanted to save her friend, right now. She couldn't allow such greedy dragons to get their hands on her.

Flaming flew into the cave foolishly and growled at the two other big dragons, rasing her hackles and her scales were sticking up to look scarie and dangerous. Flaming stepped towards them still growling and then snapped her jaws at them loudly, "let her go!"

Edited by Tiffashy

Inkheart grinned as the little hatchling came into the cave, she was a hellfire, they were known for their flames.Ahhh. I've already summone your powers young one, I shall have you for dinner. She is mine, be gone!He said, snapping his jaws back, showing his teeth. He thumped his tail on the ground and pulled Crisie away, then she suddenly awoke.

Crisie started thrashing in the Neglected's grasp. She got some air and managed to get a glimpse of Flaming Tornado. "I'll be fine!" She squeaked, but knew that she wouldn't. She could get out... maybe... but very hurt. She gulped and electric bounced around her skin, suddenly it bolted from her claws in a weak surge of energy. The Neglected toppled to the ground but got back up, suddenly shadows came from his body, knocking everything back in his path.

Get her! He hissed after he let off a Shadow Force, which wouldn't effect Drac at all.

(( Mind if I say Drac? It's a pain to go back and forth typing Dracouraca. ))

"Oh we have visitorsssssss," hissed Dracouraca. He span around vanishing in black mist, then reapeared behide Flaming Tornado. He slapped her head hard with his tail, knocking her down. The hellfire wyven hissed loudly in pain, and backed away from the black marrow dragon. Dracouraca hissed a laugh at the hatchling and tripped her over with his tail and jumped at her, ready to crack open her skull. Flaming tornado rolled out of the way just in time and spat jets of flame at him. "Fool," hissed Dracouraca. They bounced off his scales harmlessly and he charged into her with his horns facing her chest. Flaming Tornado flew upwards, avioding his attack again but his horn got her large foot. She screamed loudly in pain as the horn stabbed her foot. Dracouraca smirked and pulls his horns out of her. Then he slapped her hard across the face making her slam into the ground, head first. Flaming tried to get back up, but then Dracouraca rasied his tail and wrapped it around her throat, choking her. Flaming face was in fear and anger. She thrashed around in his tail grip. Choking loudly but silently. She was running out of air very quickly. She thrashed around wildlly and struggled to get out of his grip. Then she stopped moving and hanged there. Swinging around in Dracouraca's tail not moving...

((yeah sure, I just coby and paste Dracouraca's name cause its so long and hard to remember))

Edited by Tiffashy

"Hush now, sweetheart. It's alright... We're not going to hurt you, as we are one in the same... We are friends..."

Vrael recognized that voice, it was the first voice that had entered into his mind... Vrael started to feel safer... however a thought lingered within his mind, "we are one in the same"... this puzzled Vrael.... he did not know what he was, he only knew that the giant two leg's and 4 legged short fur barkers had despised him...

In his little crevice, he pondered this thought for a while... wondering what it could mean.... noticing a puddle just outside his little crevice, Vrael looked into it... dipping his nose into the puddle and exhaling, he froze the puddle forming a reflective surface. He stared at his relfection, then looked over at the other's. He did notice a resemblance, almost all of them had four legs, just like Vrael, they all had long slender tails, like Vrael they were all covered in scales... however unlike most of the other's, Vrael did not have wings... (yet). This made Vrael very jealous.....

Still feeling hungry after finishing the small fish, he stalked over to the cooked meat, being careful to maintain a healthy distance from the other's. Even though Vrael had felt some comfort from the voice, he was still wary.

However his hunger had gotten the better of him, and he happily started eating the meat, that was near the front of the cave. Gorging himself on the meat, Vrael had a little smile on his face... it was the best meat Vrael had ever tasted....

You idiot! Inkheart half yelled half hissed, he knocked Flaming Tornado out of his grip and growled Leave her alive!. He looked at her with a growl, then at Crisie who was struggling in his arm. He let go of her, but claws behind her neck incase she tried to get away, the same with Flaming.Nowwww, pretties. You will be my darling subjects... I will draw powers from you... then you'll be tortured He chuckled evily.

Crisie didn't like the idea, she growled and he tightened his claws, but let go once she stopped. "Take my powers, hers are worthless and torturing will make hoards grow and kill you. Leave her and my clan alone" She said.

Inkheart simply snapped at her No! I will gain more power then destroy your clan!.

Shawnee thrashed around in her sleep, nightmares plaguing her about what could be happening to Flaming and Crisie. After what seemed like hours to Shawn, she woke up in a cold sweat when her head struck a rock. She curled up into a ball, clutching her tail in fear of the fate of the two little ones. Shawn looked over to see the ice hatchling eat off of the carcass. "Hello little one. Hungry, I bet." She said softly.

Dracouraca backed away when Inkheart knocked Flaming Tornado out of his grip. He growled in annoyance "my bad massster, I just needed to get my tail around that little, skinny annoying neck of hersssssss"

Flaming Tornado fell to the ground, still not moving at all. Now Dracouraca was kind of hoping that he didn't kill her otherwise his master will go huge rage at him. He stepped away from the dead or alive body and looked at his master for more commards.

-----------------------

Flaming Tornado was playing dead, she did this before when she was playing with her sister. She played dead and her sister was crying, thinking that she killed her sister, then afterwards she jumped out scaring her badly. Her neck, foot and back hurted from the attack from one of the older dragons. The black marrow dragon walked away muttering cusses while watching his master. When she got the chance she jumped up and spat a huge fire jet at Inkheart's eyes. Causing him to yell in pain, hoping this gave Crisie enough time to escape. "RUN!" she roared at her. Dracouraca turned around seeing what was going on and Flaming run under his long legs making her escape for it, while limping. She stopped to remind Crisie to run faster "come on!" she yelled loudly "RUN!"

Vrael froze.. (no pun intended). He recognized that voice... lifting his head off the carcass and turning around slowly Vrael noticed the black and purple creature looking directly at him.

"Y...Yes...." he responded, still keeping his guard partially up. "This... this is the best... best meat I have ever tasted...." A hiccup escapes Vrael's mouth. "Who... who are you?, where am I?" Vrael asked... avoiding eye contact.

That clan of yours will be gone if you run! Crisie froze in her spot, she looked at Inkheart and gulped. "What?" She had enough courage to say. They'll be killed! He hissed, she stopped and looked up at him. "No they wont" Then suprisingly, she ran. She wasn't as fast as Flaming because her feet still burnt a little. She tried to fly, but as she lifted her wings were shot with arrows- or it seemed like it. She fell and groaned, she couldn't fly!

"My name is Shawn, young one. And you are in what is known as the Clan Cave. It is a peaceful place, we instigate no wars here. You can call this Home... if you like." Shawnee got up and walked over to the deer carcass. She sat down across from Vrael. "How do you feel? You were inside that ice for a while."

Turning around again, to keep his eyes on Shawn, both in awe of the shear difference in size between the two of them... and as part of his natural instinct...

Still nervous, Vrael looked down towards the carcass. "I.. I'm fine... just a little tired..." Vrael paused... recollecting the events of the past 24 hours... "That... that ice... I.. I don't know how I got inside.... the last thing I remember...." Vrael lay on the ground placing his head between his two front paws. "... fire.... it was hot... I ran into a hole... I was scared..." Vrael starts to sound panicked "... there were loud noises... I wanted it to stop... I closed my eyes... I tried to block out the sound....and then afterwards... I woke up in the Ice... I was moving... a Shadow was above me... and wind was rushing by all around..." Vrael stop's talking, he could feel his heart beat racing....

Edited by TotallyDrow

Shawn stretched a wing and pulled Vrael close to her in a movement meant to comfort him. She leaned her head down and nuzzled him on the back of his head. "You don't need to remember last night; it's over now..." Shawn leaned forward and bit off a small chunk of meat off the carcass. She let it drop in front of Vrael. "What's good to think about now would be regaining your strength, and we'll maybe go outside later for a walk." Her eyes shifted to the still-sleeping Jigsaw, wondering if it was alright for the nebula to be left alone at all.

Shawnee looked back down at Vrael, "What do you like to do? For fun, I mean."

Finally, his heartbeat went back to normal... Vrael had started to think to himself...

Vrael felt comfortable in this cave... he was starting to feel safe... unlike when he was living by himself just south of the two leg's village... maybe, just maybe Vrael had finally found a place where he did not need to be on guard 24/7...

Vrael shook his head... at the touch on the back of his head, waking him from his thoughts..... he was not used to such actions...

Vrael looked at the meat infront of him, then looked back up at Shawnee, studying her facial expressions... after a few seconds he resumed eating.

Midway through his bite's, he asked.... "What is fun?"... Vrael had only ever left his hole to kill small 4 legged fluffballs... or to get a drink... the rest of the time he would be in his hole... in fear that the two legs might find him...

Edited by TotallyDrow