DragonGirl10188

Our War~ Accepting!

Oops! Maybe I didn't read it properly xd.png))

"A sword?" say Flaming Tornado looking at Crisie curiously. She looked at the sword again, making sure that she wasn't actully lying. "Well how I heard about the clan was that my sister told me to go down the lake and find another dragon there. I lisened to her and walked down here. I tried to fly I cannot work out how to. So I walked around and found you"

Flaming Tornado had never seen a sword before so she tried to roll it over to get a better look, not knowing that its still razor sharp. She hissed loudly in pain as she accidently cutted her tail. Flaming Tornado tried hard not to cry like a wimp and licked her tail, cleaning off the blood oozing from the wound.

Edited by Tiffashy

"Are you okay?" Cried Crisie as blood started coming out onto the grass. "Umm. I hope my powers are here" She gulped and looked at her hand. Her mother told her that it could heal someone, just at the right time. She moved the Hellfire's hand out of the way and put her own hand on it. A blue light flashed and her head started to ache. "Ouch" She murmured and pulled her hand back. Seeing blood, she put it in the water and it washed away.

"So, I guess they have" She told herself.

(( Probably because Jigsaw caught a fish at the speed of lightning. ))

Ohhh LOL, silly me xd.pngD))

Flaming Tornado nodded a thanks to Crisie and then she stepped away from the sword, now having a new fear of swords. The sword was silver and a blue genstone was in the holder part. It had a little bit of hellfire wyven blood on it since she accidently touched it with her tail.

"What do we do with it?" she asked Crisie "we get rid of it or keep it where it can remain safe?"

((Oh hellfire wyvens don't have any hands by the way, just head, two legs and two huge wings))

Edited by Tiffashy

((Edited. I'll try to weaken it as much as possible in the RP, especially since she's a hatchling.))

Ananda padded silently through the forest, her long tail raised off the ground. Silence, except for the birds twittering, the bugs buzzing, the scurrying of mice running through the undergrowth. That was how Ananda liked it, away from other dragons, loud noises, confusion... it was much easier to just be alone, away from everyone else. Her breed's reputation didn't help much when it came to socializing, either. Still, her stomach rumbled. She could hear a river running nearby; maybe there would be fish in it? She looked through the branches and leaves in front of her at the river. Several other hatchlings stood by it, along with a pile of fish and a shiny thing. They were talking loudly, much to loudly for Ananda's taste, as well as the fishes'. At least one of the hatchlings was wet, suggesting that she had jumped into the water. Ananda would have to travel to a different part of the river to catch anything. She then eyed the pile of fish, her stomach growling. Maybe she could fly down, grab one, and fly away? No, that would never work. She practiced her flying as often as possible, and enjoyed flying, but normally stayed on the ground and wasn't very fast or steady. The other hatchlings also wouldn't be happy if they caught her. That left another option; asking them for a fish. Ananda didn't like that option- she hated socializing. Nevertheless, her hunger overruled her hatred of other dragons. Still, she couldn't bring herself to just walk up to them and ask for a fish. She decided to stand near the river, and maybe they would offer her one. If that didn't work, she'd just have to go up or downriver and get her own fish. Silently, she padded out of the trees and sat down just on the edge of where the trees stopped. She was still as a statue, and didn't make a sound.

(( Oh, I always confuse myself >.< ))

"We'll keep it" Crisie nodded and took the sword carefully, she placed it on the ground in front of her and looked into it. "Wow, it is magnificent" She smiled.

Flaming Tornado growled lowly, but not in a agreeive way. She didn't felt safe near that dragonslaying weopan. She thought she saw another dragon so she looked over and saw a black dragon wondering off.

"Oi!" she yelled not trying to sound loud and scarie. She waited for the other dragon to answer her. "Who are you?" she yelled again, since they were far away from each other.

Crisie could see that the dragon didn't want to talk, she looked shy. "Shhh!" She hissed to the Hellfire. The Guardian of Nature got onto her paws and took a fish from the pile, it could fill her belly a little; so what about the black's belly? She wandered across the shallow stream and sat in front of her, tail in water. "Hello" She said quietly "Are you hungry?" She asked, handing the fish over.

Ananda jumped when the Fellfire yelled at her- that was loud! But then a Guardian of Nature hatchling walked over with a fish, and spoke quietly, "Hello. Are you hungry?" Ananda calmed down a bit. At least this hatchling knew how to use a reasonable voice. And she had food... "Well, maybe a little," said Ananda sheepishly as she took the fish and gobbled it down. It easy, living alone. Food seemed so scarce when you didn't have others to help you, and tried to avoid being seen. After finishing the fish, Ananda's stomach felt a lot fuller. It still wasn't completely full, but it was fuller then it had been in days. "Thanks," Ananda said.

"Shhh!" hissed Crisie.

"Sorry," muttered Flaming Tornado. She was trying as hard as she could to sound nice and and little but her hellfire Wyven part makes her sound deep and scarie. She decided to practice flying, but secertly was watching Crisie feeding the stranger. She flapped her wings wildly trying to get into air, she hovers slightly over the ground. A large grin went across her face as she flapped harder and harder. Causeing dirt and leaves around her to fly everywhere. Flaming Tornado never felt so proud in her life. She hovered over the ground a little as she flapped wildly. Flaming completely forgotten about the stranger as she flew around carefully.

Now her wings were getting heavy so she tried to land. 'Closer...closer' she thought to herself as she tried to get down, slowing gliding down carefully. The wind was picking up and it was not helping her fly at all. She glided down carefully and then when close to the ground, she put her large feet in front of her. Just like the adult wyvens. She did a nice landing. Flaming grinned widely and was so proud of herself. She tried to fly again...

"You're welcome" Crisie nodded with a smile. "Would you like more? I can hunt for something, we also have more fish" She told her, getting onto her feet and shaking the water off her scales. "Just be careful of the sword over there. I've already healed one dragon today" She sighed deeply.

She flapped her wings wildly again, hovering above the ground. Her grin on her face just wouldn't wipe off. She flapped harder and harder, gaining speed as she flew up. Flaming Tornado spinned around laughing and glided around. She could see smoke and was eager to explore it. Flapping her wings hard again, she glided over towards the smoke...

After a while, she reached over there. But she didn't dare to land. Under her was a village. Two legged creatures walked around, giving each other shiny stuff and the other creatures gave them back food. With curiously she flew above them about 15 metres over them, trying to stay silent. This village was noiseie alright. Those creatures were speaking loudly to each other, some little ones yelled and chased each other around and dogs barked at their masters. Flamging Tornado glided down carefully to land on one of their houses to watch them. No one bothered to look up to see the hatchling gliding down carefully. When she landed she watched the two legged creatures walked around, being noisie.

((were are you DragonGirl? It been a while since you last posted tongue.gif))

Edited by Tiffashy

((I might as well slap another post in during my downtime.))

Shawnee flew high above the Silent Forest, scanning for a clearing where she could hunt and be somewhat safe from the darkness that resided within the evil thicket. She saw none, and decided to return to the rock where she was basking, as it was cold up in the thin air and her scales did not retain her body heat very well due to malnutrition.

The dorsal alighted back down outside of the Silent Forest, where her rock was. She looked out at the hatchlings that were fishing on the other side. Her dorsal slowly lowered onto her back as she basked in the sun, holding in her body heat. Shawnee shivered, even though she was in the sun she was cold. There had to be more food around...

Shawn looked at the rabbit she had thrown for the hatchlings to take; laying in the water where it had landed. Maybe if she was quiet and careful, she could retrieve it, since the hatchlings had not shown interest in it.

Flaming's grin was wiped off.

She saw something that she could never forget...

Dragon horns, dragon scales and other stuff that Flaming didn't want to know what it was, was on a large bench with large scarie looking people selling it. They worn leather and a little bit of metal with a hat made from dragon scales. Some of them who were selling the dragon parts also had swords in their belts and dragon teeth necklace. Flaming couldn't look away, she tried to but she couldn't believe the horror that she was looking at. It was the most nastyest thing ever, she wanted to look away.

Then she heard cries of hatchlings, she turned her head around and saw some hatchlings trapped in cages and eggs in boxes. The hatchlings whined lowly and were trapped in metal cages next to each other. They all had fear in their eyes and were very skinny and dirty. She could even see a dead one, lying in its cage with flies buzzing around it.

Flaming stood there in horror, now knowing how dangerous humans are. She wanted to save them but she was too little and couldn't even take on so much humans.

Then a small mod of people covered in armour rode down the streets, they were riding on horses and had swords in their belts. They had helmets and had a picture of a lion on their chest. They were knights. Some of them are looking up to cheak for any more dragons, patrolling the streets. One of them spotted Flaming and yelled out in an angry voice. Everyone looked at the hellfire wyven on the building and gasped in horror while others smirked and pulled out their weopons.

One of the knights throw a rock at Flaming. Flaming Tornado dodged the rock and ran to the other side of the building to make her escape. She flapped her wings wildly and took air. Below her was people throwing rocks at her, trying to force her to drop out of the sky so she can fall to her death. Most of the rocks missed her but one of them hitted her head. Flaming lost her balence and dropped out of the sky. She tried to remember what to do! She was falling down, going to crash...

Then she opened her wings and flew JUST right above the dirt path. Swiftly dodging the people and boxes in her path, she flapped harder to get into air again. She can hear the humans shouting and yelling out commards. She manage to get high enough to go over the buildings into the woods...

She crashed into the water, creating a huge SPLASH! It caught everyone's attence since it was so loud. There was nothing in the water but bubbles escaping into the surface. There was no sign of the hellfire Wyven in the water. Then all of the sudden, Flaming busted into surface panting loudly. She tried to take off in the water, but made even more splashes. Then after knowing that she cannot fly out of water, she swam to shore, were the dorsel was standing. The dorsel was walking towards a dead rabbit in the water. Then Flaming dragged herself towards the shore and rolled over her back, panting loudly.

Edited by Tiffashy

(( It's fine. ))

"She saw humans, I know there is a village up north. They have moved though" Crisie murmured, pulling her tail around her body as she lay down. "Who are you... anyway? I saw you toss the rabbit, but these two" she looked at Jigsaw then Flaming "were being... distracting" She coughed the last part.

Shawnee grabbed the dead rabbit in her maw as the Hellfire hatchling hit the surface of the river, cascading water down all over her already cold scales. She snorted and flapped her wings, lifting her out of the water and carrying her the the bank where the hatchling was. The purple dorsal dragon set down the rabbit on a stack of logs she had collected earlier, blew some fire on it to cook off its fur and roast the meat, then went over and grabbed the Hellfire hatchling gently by the back of her neck like a mother cat would her kitten.

Shawnee pulled the hatchlings as gently as she could over the the fire she had started, to dry them both off and warm them from being in the water, Flaming especially since she was a Hellfire.

"So..." Shawnee began, "you want to explain that little crash landing? See a ghost or something?" She said with a slight chuckle.

((:3 Let's just pretend that this post is before yours. *is a stupid person and deletes her own posts*))

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

((Mah dearest apowlogees missus, twill naht happen agun. /end apologetic southern accent

It's like 4:10 here, and I'm trying to stay awake. X3))

Shawnee gazed into the fire as she listened to the Nature Guardian's explaination. "My name is Shawnee Smith. But you can call me Shawnee, or Shawn, if you prefer. I've lived in between this river and the Silent Forest ever since I grew into an adult." The dragon shivered and shifted closer to the fire, trying to warm herself. "I have a question for you as well..." Shawn started, still a little wary of the group of hatchlings. "What is a group of little ones like yourselves doing so far away from home?"

(( 6:13 PM here, eating dinner biggrin.gif. ))

"What is a group of little ones like yourselves doing so far away from home?" Shawnee asked.

Crisie blinked, what would she say? They were going to stop the wars? Sure, she'd get around this one. Shawnee might take her back to her old home, no! That wouldn't happen.

"You see... my father went off to war against humans. I asked Mumma where he was going, she said the Hatred Lands. I tried to stop her from hunting to tell her about the evil, but she ignored me. When she came back she told me the Oracle had assigned her as an archer. She left and told me a sitter would arrive, so I ran... here to the cave. I've only been here a day, and already met these two. I'm trying to start a clan to stop the wars, I just want peace. I want my family to survive" It almost brought Crisie to tears at the last part, but the night starting to drift in hid them on the darkness on her face, and the warm glow of the fire dried them up.

((Oh you lucky, fully awake dog.))

Shawnee was moved by the girl's cause, as her own parents had been killed in this age-old war. Her tail thumped against the ground softly like a dog's would; this normally meant that she was thinking. "Hm, a clan of hatchlings set on ridding these lands of war. Noble. But you won't get far without strength or larger numbers." Reaching a paw into the fire, Shawn quickly snatched the cooked rabbit off of the flames and tossed it infront of Crisie and Flaming. "Here, take it. I don't need it."

((Bleh short post.))

"You should have some" Crisie said, trying to split it apart with her claws, but she was interuppted by the bones. She took the fish and put them onto the logs, watching them cook made her cringe for food. "Speaking of larger numbers..." Crisie mumbled "could you join?".

Shawnee was surprised by this sudden request of her inclusion in the clan. "I'll watch your backs if you're in a twist with hunting issues and such, but don't expect me to wipe your nose and pull splinters out of your paws." She sighed. "If I find that the clan is to my liking, I'll join. Never really was comfortable in large groups..." The dragon mumbled quietly. She lay her head down on her paws and close her eyes as she pondered what was asked of her.

((Maybe something like an attack by a hunter or predator could pull her to the clans side. *hint hint nudge nudge*. I'm trying not to overstep my bounds here, not trying to make big events happen without permission.))

(( It'll happen in the middle of the night then biggrin.gif. ))

Crisie nodded with a small smile and lay her head on her paws, staring off into the night sky. It took her a few minutes to finally close her eyes and fall into a deep slumber, dreaming about what might happen in her future. Death, hate, love, friendship, war, everything... but was it all good?

((So who should start the attack? Do you want me to?))

Shawnee looked at the fire; slowly dwindling. Before her body could close her eyes and let sleep overcome her, she breathed a small spark onto the wood, letting the fire gain a few more minutes before it went out.

(( I'll do it ))

Inkheart slipped across the leaf-scattered floor. Darkness dawned on his rough scales and shadows over took his feet. A wisk of smoke was in the air from near by, the hatchling's clan. He knew it, simply knew it. The starry night overcame with clouds as he came into their view; luckily they were asleep. As quietly as a mouse he scurried to the Guardian of Nature, lightly padding. The smoke was coming from the burning ashes that had been put out a minute ago and the smell felt welcoming to his body- it reminded him of home.

Inkheart murmured something silently into the night and a dark, purple shadow appeared underneath Crisie. It curled around her body like a snake, trying to constrict her, but it was unable to as it's master ordered, a long line of shadows appeared, spilling purply water from it every second.

Crisie felt her body being lifted and her eyes snapped open. She was trapped in shadows! Wait, not exactly. She got a glimpse of a Neglected dragon and snarled, it was an adult male. She managed to crawl out of the 'sack' and heard the dragon call. "Get her!" She didn't dare to look at Jigsaw, Flaming nor Shawnee as zombies emerged from the shadows, drenched with signs of evil. The noise must of awoken the others, she knew it!

Crisie snarled and lunged at one, it was larger and an adult, but she could kill it. Jabbing her teeth into it's neck, it squealed and a sharp pain filled her tail as it bit down. She managed to swish it away, loosing a scale or two. She pulled her head away and the zombie wasn't there. Something climbed on her back and crushed her to the floor, as it got off she lay still, her back ached with incredible pain. She managed to get up and snap her jaws onto it's right front leg, tripping it. She heard a crack and it lay on the ground, unable to get up. She couldn't end it's life. It looked at her in despair, but closed it's eyes. She couldn't kill it! No way would she!

Shawnee jerked her head up in suprise. They were surrounded; by what or who she couldn't tell until her eyes adjusted. But once they did a few seconds later, she saw zombies and a neglected dragon. "What the hell just happened?!" She shrieked when a zombie dragon started to try and grab her wings. Shawnee saw more zombies advancing on Flaming and Jigsaw and deep fear started to grow in the pit of her stomach.

She flared open her wings, knocking away several undead in the process, and lunged herself at the two hatchlings; scooping them up and carrying them to the mouth of the cave as fast as she could.

Shawn flew back over to the scuffle and tried to pick her way through the living dead to Crisie. "Crisie!" Shawnee breathed a sigh of relief as she felt her paw close around the Nature Guardian's arm.

"Gargh!" She grunted as a heavy weight slammed onto her back. More dragon lurched onto her back and neck, pushing her to the ground. "Don't worry!" The dragon wheezed to the hatchling. "I'll-I'll get us out of here!" She said hoarsly as more dragon piled onto her.

Shawn pulled Crisie close to her, keeping the hatchling tucked into her chest so she wouldn't get hurt from what Shawn was about to do.

energa began to surround Shawn in a cosmic bubble. Zombies began to turn to dust as the bubble of energa expanded and came into contact with their flesh. Dark purple spires of cosmic energy rose from the ground and flashed like electricity. Shawnee rose up from the ground with Crisie in her arms and her sphere of energy exploded, sending shockwaves through the air that were meant to finish off anything other than a creature of light.

The dragon floated gently back down to the earth, her back legs making contact first. She stood on two legs for fleeting seconds before she toppled backwards onto her back. Her breathing which was slow had started to regain its normal oace, but was still uneven. Shawnee felt her arms hit the ground as she reliquished Crisie from her grasp, hoping that she hadn't squeezed the life out of the little one.

((Extremely sorry for the late reply. Hope that this was alright.))

Edited by CYDA LUVA83