Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

AAAAAAH just caught the most exciting thing I've ever gotten from the AP -- happened to be in the right place at the right time when someone was feeling generous, apparently. Check it out!!

My pretty new baby

This is the best Stripe I've ever caught from the AP. Really pretty lineage; I need to find a mate for him so I can make an arrowhead lineage xd.png

http://dragcave.net/lineage/5QXp

Why anyone would abandon anything so lovely is beyond me. <3

So people like you can make happy catches?

Why breed such a nice dragon just once for one's own lineage project?

I also love giving mine away, sometimes trading, sometimes gifting, sometimes just AP-ing them.

I missed a 5th gen silver tinsel in the AP yesterday. sad.gif Wish I'd been quicker!

I got this one.

It's not spectacular (other than being 5th gen), just a Bronze Tinsel staired w/White.

But, I influenced it female and it's the first Tinsel line that I feel confident I can actually continue!

I got this one.

It's not spectacular (other than being 5th gen), just a Bronze Tinsel staired w/White.

But, I influenced it female and it's the first Tinsel line that I feel confident I can actually continue!

Are you kidding? That's lovely! (I know what you mean, I don't really want tinsels with vines or stripes or alts because I don't think I can keep them going...)

I just caught this beautiful egg. I'm stunned! Whoever dropped it, I hope they show up here so I can thank them! And it's a perfect mate for one of my other finds, this White 3rd-gen. What better complement to a Christmas x White lineage than an Ice x White lineage? It's so... snowy!

(And P.S. ... I'm worried because I dropped this pretty in the AP as a surprise for someone, but it's got no views at all... I'm afraid it's destined to be a failed ND attempt! sad.gif )

Edited by Kelkelen

Hmmm... I've found some of my nicest lineages from the AP.

I found this beauty recently, now all I need is a mate... If anyone could breed something as a mate for this one, PM me!

And I found this Thuwed a while back!

Just found this Sunsong, but if anyone wants it, make me an offer!

I just caught this beautiful egg. I'm stunned! Whoever dropped it, I hope they show up here so I can thank them! And it's a perfect mate for one of my other finds, this White 3rd-gen. What better complement to a Christmas x White lineage than an Ice x White lineage? It's so... snowy!

(And P.S. ... I'm worried because I dropped this pretty in the AP as a surprise for someone, but it's got no views at all... I'm afraid it's destined to be a failed ND attempt! sad.gif )

That's part of why I like this thread so much - I see stuff like that White x Ice, and how pretty it is, and get inspired... I have a coupla CB Ices, I have a coupla CB Whites, hmmmm....

Hopefully the person who got that Ember is planning on ER'ing it and it lives. It is quite awesome biggrin.gif

That's part of why I like this thread so much - I see stuff like that White x Ice, and how pretty it is, and get inspired... I have a coupla CB Ices, I have a coupla CB Whites, hmmmm....

Hopefully the person who got that Ember is planning on ER'ing it and it lives. It is quite awesome biggrin.gif

Thanks!

And yeah... as I'm new at this, I love looking at what lineages other people have done, just to get a better sense of which dragons look good together, or what patterns can be made. smile.gif I was planning lineages before I ever caught my first dragons!

I picked up a red stripe egg in the AP and figured it would probably have a messy lineage, as many do. Pleasantly surprised to see that it was rather neat: http://dragcave.net/lineage/MMEdv

Actually, that was quite the day for even gens. I picked up another even gen vine and an even gen bronze tinsel, both very nice. But I give the stripe props for being PB.

Edited by Argie