Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Now why would anyone abandon this little beauty Lineage? Just picked it up with only 2 days left. Should hatch any minute now! wub.gif

Now why would anyone abandon this little beauty Lineage? Just picked it up with only 2 days left. Should hatch any minute now! wub.gif

Aw! I'm guessing someone must have felt like dropping an anonymous present. smile.gif What a lovely lineage~!

I just snagged this lovely hatchie off the AP:

user posted image

Thanks so much to the breeder who dropped it, I'll name either Prince / Princess depending on what it genders. It has a good home! xd.png

I just caught this Autumn, and I love it! The lineage is really cool. The only problem is, that the egg would have to be a Winter Seasonal to properly continue the lineage. Guess I will have to keep an eye out as soon as they switch then! Anyway, thank you to whoever decided to drop this!

Not only will I be able to add this egg to my holiday lineage, but the parents names are awesome wub.gif

Just picked up this ER egg in the AP:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Y7XZ5

Gorgeous.

*drools all over keyboard* That's amazing!

I just checked the siblings, Lagie also owns one lol.

But anyways, awesome! Great catch :D

Edited by aquamarine__

This is a awsome lineage, and iit was my first egg:

PLEASE_READ_THE_RULES_BEFORE_ATTEMPTING_TO_POST_YOUR_EGGS egg spam removed ][/url]

Who could abandon this lineage?

Edited by rubyshoes

I just picked up a red Dorsal rather similar to yours: click

He's adorable.

How cool. Two of my dragons are great great grandparents to your egg. Congrats on your pretty baby.

Just caught this about an hour ago. I was clicking around the AP thinking 'I could use another magi for holiday gifting/trading' and clicked the first one I saw with a low time. So glad I caught it!

Just caught this about an hour ago. I was clicking around the AP thinking 'I could use another magi for holiday gifting/trading' and clicked the first one I saw with a low time. So glad I caught it!

It's the magi line again! I muuust get one of those eggs one day. x3

Congrats! Got to love it when the AP gives you something you need. *wub*

Bumping.

I keep breeding nice lineages when I'm locked in the hopes that someone will pick it up and squeee about it here but none so far.