Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

It's always nice to see one of my babies going to a good home; thanks for posting!

I've been horribly busy the past month or so, so I've got a lot of lovely finds I've not posted (and naming to catch up on!):

4G Turpentine x Brimstone checker from Thuweds, which is a great combination. Thanks, mystery breeder.

3EG Nhiostrife from 2 CB hybrids. This guy is absolutely gorgeous, so thank you, angelicdragonpuppy!

3G Moonstone from Jewel, thanks, joliver1998, for this pretty!

2G Tri-Horn from Blusang, which look better together than I would have expected. Thanks, Mistyca_7!

5EG Tri-Horn, who has made a lovely mate for her; many thanks, herk, for the both of them!

3G Dorsal x Heartstealing stair. I think the alternating Dorsals will look great continued; thanks, Condorflight!

4G Neotropical x Gold checker, which I think look so good together. Thanks, mystery breeder.

3EG Teimarr from a couple prizes. This is so pretty! Thank you, tishavara.

4G Royal Crimson x Marrow checker, I really like how the Marrows bring out the darker shades on the Crimsons. Thanks, mystery breeder!

3EG Harvest with rather rude grandparents! What's not to love here? Thank you, yieldy!

5G Nocturne x Tinsel checker from deadlines, which comes with a song determined to get stuck in your head, too! Thanks, mystery breeder.

3EG Terrae from prizes; thank you for this lovely, federal!

3G BBW x Terrae checker from Thuweds. Such a nice pairing, thanks stargazer_7.

4G Silver x Copper checker, which is unsurprisingly gorgeous. Many thanks, AngelsPunishment!

I was actually looking for hatchies to freeze, but I might let this one mature. I like the lineage - not sure I'll ever get a mate to continue it though.

What a great find!

Oh sweet! Caught another one with a longer lineage! Thanks for both of them, Terces! happy.gif

Edited by Syiren

What a great find!

Oh sweet! Caught another one with a longer lineage! Thanks for both of them, Terces! happy.gif

Every time I see that checker, I think how gorgeous male silvers look with female hellfires. One of these days I will actually work on that checker! I need to finish my autumn/pillow checker first. That might take me a while, since I can only breed one half of the lineage during a quarter of the year. xd.png

O-M-G! This obviously took a lot of work and patience to build. Thank you, Mistyca_7! wub.gif

Originally caught this for the code, but my gosh, that lineage! Thank you again, Mistyca_7.

There are some great lineages in the AP right now. biggrin.gif

Found this white with an amazing lineage!

32 Thuweds

6 spriter alts

and 5 hollies!

Woah....... OAO Most incredible lineage I've ever seen........

Found this white with an amazing lineage!

32 Thuweds

6 spriter alts

and 5 hollies!

I count at least 11 spriter's alts... And it's a dorkface... And it looks like there's a zombie in there... Wow! Awesome find! biggrin.gif Congrats!