Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Super pretty, Turps & Nhios are...but this one is extra special, since the CB Nhios are actually mine laugh.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/2aHWy

Love the EG, harlequinraven! Thanks cx

Ahaha! Don't you love it when you find your lines! <3 Thanks for the original AP find. xd.png

Looks like Lollipop is testing her holiday pairs smile.gif.

Red x Heartseeker 1

Red x Heartseeker 2

Lumina x Magi

I especially love the Lum x Magi. I saw a bunch of other Lumina's pass the AP and am guessing one of those might be a match, but unfortunately I'm locked now so I couldn't look for it. Either way, thanks Lollipop!

No problem, glad you enjoy the babies!

I just bred a whole bunch of dragons with some pretty neat lineages, hopefully something shows up here now :3

In the meantime, look at this cutie! Thanks, Terces. I've got a lovely mate planned, hopefully no rejection (though that is my luck, so...)

Edited by DovahInAhrkZoriik

Hooray! biggrin.gif

You're welcome, too! smile.gif

You bred that? Oh thank you it was such a wonderful little surprise~!

@Starwind - You're welcome!

@DovahInAhrkZoriik - You are welcome, and if he does refuse his mate feel free to PM me and I can rebreed the parents. They actually love producing eggs. xd.png

http://dragcave.net/lineage/p0t8o - Daydream x GoN/Avatar checker, thank you Duskspoken! Such a pretty combo.

v You're welcome rubyshoes! Happy to see that one went to a good home. smile.gif

vv You're also welcome zombiemoon! I know how fast Silvers in the AP go so I'm happy to hear you caught one of them.

Edited by Terces

Recent finds wub.gif

4G Thuwed

Thank you breeders c:

You're welcome for this one. I'm working on the fifth gen now so i just hoped to make someone's day. smile.gif

I was surprised when I managed to catch this shiny, even more surprised by how pretty the lineage was! wub.gif Thank you very much for the pretty spiral, breeder, whoever you may be!

~Please take trading/gifting to an appropriate thread in the Trading section~ Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Just caught some nice pretties in the AP. smile.gif

This Moonstone has lyric names from at least three different songs in its lineage. Thanks, Gutz!

And this Beautiful White Dragon which I will be happy to continue its lineage. A big thanks to Terces. You always gift amazing things to the AP. biggrin.gif

Edited by Syiren

@Syiren - You are very welcome! Thank you for the kind words. smile.gif The father was an AP catch and was my first Avatar of Creation - I'm glad he can produce more pretty babies.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Q4VBD - Thank you JaneMcAsh for this Moonstone x Silver checker! I have a Silver boy who would be perfect for her. *fingers crossed*