Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

xd.png that Seragamma lineage made me laugh aloud.

Maybe they named the parent like that to test the adopter?

Beautiful...

Those two look so GOOD together! I'd love to see a checker from that.

Edited by Doodle_Leetle_Trees

Found this egg in the AP...wonder if the breeder just liked to name the parents like this...or if they accidently abandoned this egg...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3ZiBg

While people often do that when trying to get an accidental AP baby back, I think they usually show their scroll name, so you have some way to contact them. Maybe a mod can help, if you do want to try returning it.

In any case, nice find!

While people often do that when trying to get an accidental AP baby back, I think they usually show their scroll name, so you have some way to contact them. Maybe a mod can help, if you do want to try returning it.

In any case, nice find!

We don't have any extra tools to track down users (and really shouldn't be doing so, anyway! Kind of an invasion of privacy if mods just ignore your privacy settings and give your info to other users ;3 ). I think they must be names the owner liked, otherwise they would have mentioned a forum name to contact.

Beautiful...

I got to 4G :3 you're right, it's beautiful! When you have room I'd be happy to breed you a sibling if you'd like? I actually have one on my scroll right now but I know most people are locked with the new release X'D

I got to 4G :3 you're right, it's beautiful! When you have room I'd be happy to breed you a sibling if you'd like? I actually have one on my scroll right now but I know most people are locked with the new release X'D

Wow! Those look amazing together! I'd never imagined! ohmy.gif

Beautiful...

I could try to make a checker with those, now that I finally have a few CB Blusangs to work with. happy.gif I'll be happy to gift a few checker once I manage to build up the linage. If my Blusangs are willing to cooperate I'll look forward to gifting 3G's and 4G's to the gifting thread/AP. ^^

In any case, nice find!

Yeah, I was thinking so too...if the breeder has really lost that egg, then it would be helpful if a scroll name would show...since there isn't one it isn't really possible to find out who owns the parents...so I guess unless I happen to see someone post about it or come across the scroll by chance, I'll just keep it. smile.gif

Thanks. smile.gif

Found this egg in the AP...wonder if the breeder just liked to name the parents like this...or if they accidently abandoned this egg...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3ZiBg

Now you have me wondering all day long what those names actually are, with your hidden eggy xd.png

@icare4u: Thanks! smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Now you have me wondering all day long what those names actually are, with your hidden eggy xd.png

tongue.gif Sorry, it's unhidden now again. I just hid it over night...lol.

Recently I got...

A 2nd gen Metal kin (hoping mom gets named so I can work on making a nice checker with it happy.gif )

4th gen Moonstone x Shadow Walker checker

A pretty Moonstone prize drop (forcing me to search for a similar silver lineage blink.gif )

And my favorite, a 3rd gen Mint from well named Wrapped Wing x Mint checker. I've been looking for a good checker to start with my Wrapped Wing and that is perfect, so I'm off to build a mate wink.gif

I've been having a pretty good time recently : )) Thank you anon user, SockPuppet Strangler & harlequinraven x2!!

Oh! Wow! You got two of my copper babies! biggrin.gif

I gave a 3rd gen (methinks at least) Daydream x Silver lineaged Daydream from the AP to InsertUsernameHere (no really that's his name).

http://dragcave.net/lineage/835OC <-- I also have this one, if anyone wants it they can have it.