Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

I just hit the jackpot o__________________o

I think I'm going to just stare at my computer screen for a while, with my lower jaw in my lap.

Thank you so much breeders!

*squeeee*  Breeder, you have made my day -no, my week! Thank you so much (My 1st 2nd Gen. from an Alt!)! :3

We have siblings! Here!

I've been fervently hunting for an egg from any spriter alt & not had any luck... Having given up that hunt for this year, I've been scouring the AP for an egg from male silver x female shadow walker when I tripped over that little beauty. I don't know who owns the parents, but thank you so so much! I finally got my own baby from a spriter! wub.gif

ohmy.gif Aaand it looks like I'll have to abandon my search for that specific SW egg I need, since I just now also caught this little one... Thank you once again, breeder, you've singlehandedly made my week!

Edited by Siliskor

We have siblings! Here!

I've been fervently hunting for an egg from any spriter alt & not had any luck... Having given up that hunt for this year, I've been scouring the AP for an egg from male silver x female shadow walker when I tripped over that little beauty. I don't know who owns the parents, but thank you so so much! I finally got my own baby from a spriter! wub.gif

ohmy.gif Aaand it looks like I'll have to abandon my search for that specific SW egg I need, since I just now also caught this little one... Thank you once again, breeder, you've singlehandedly made my week!

Sweet! Nice to see that you've gotten a second there!

As for me, I've another SW find, this one not from an alt., but still amazing. Thank you Drakkena550 for this little cutie. <3

Definitely wasn't planning to keep anything that didn't fit with my existing lineages, but couldn't throw this shiny back! I love it so much. and all the ancestors have pretty names, too smile.gif

Thank you breeder!

Edited by dernwyn

I have no idea why the previous owner decided to abandon this baby. I caught it in the AP just now, as a hatchling, and it's the right gender to continue the lineage. I wasn't planning on keeping any Lurkers this year except what I needed for freezing, and I don't have a mate for it (yet), but this one I have to keep.

Now, imagine finding the new-release Halloween egg on the 2nd of November smile.gif I'll try to arrange that for some lucky soul, just hope it will get to someone who hasn't got any of their own ninja.gif

Now, imagine finding the new-release Halloween egg on the 2nd of November smile.gif I'll try to arrange that for some lucky soul, just hope it will get to someone who hasn't got any of their own ninja.gif

Not possible. Holiday eggs, both caveborn and bred, hatch and grow with a "last bred" date that prevents them from breeding within the holiday season that they're laid in.

Edited by Ansela Jonla

Not possible. Holiday eggs, both caveborn and bred, hatch and grow with a "last bred" date that prevents them from breeding within the holiday season that they're laid in.

Sure it can't be a bred one, but it can be a CB one... The point being an extra kind-of-gifted egg - because there is always someone who didn't get in on Halloween and I physically can't keep more than 7 eggs for latecomers, even if I was generous enough to give away all of them.

I have no words...no words...

Oh!! It's been forever since one of my eggies showed up in here! I'm so glad you like it -- enjoy!

I ADORE Black Marrows -- they may be my favorite dragon in the whole cave -- and I fell in love with Black Teas the moment they came out, so I was ecstatic when I caught this! (even if she was a brat and mis-gendered on me!)

Also caught this lovely Marrow, a perfect mate for a male Marrow I caught last year.

Two more all-time favorite breeds, Shadow Walkers and Terrae -- Oh, the love! wub.gif

My other too-pretty-to-toss-back catches were this icy lovely, this (Royal Blues = <3!),this (I had no idea how pretty this combo looked), and these two jaw-droppingly beautiful Pumpkins, in my favorite pygmy combo of all! They can be each other's mates next year, too!

Breeders, thank you so, so, SOOOOO much! <3

Edited by Kelkelen

My Halloween finds:

A Lurker x Trihorn checker, I love how the breeding pairs appear to be looking at each other. View - Thanks, Cyradis4!

A Sunsong x Lurker checker. I love the contrast of bright & dark. View - Thanks, Olympe!

A Heartseeker x Shadow Walker checker - 4th Gen, wow! View - Thanks, Lantean Pegasus!

A Shadow Walker x Lumina checker, nice and white. View - Thanks, Chanilove!

Plus, thanks to Meiya, Listochek, and the anonymous breeders who abandoned 2nd gen eggs that I was going to breed so I got preemptive bloodswaps. wink.gif

Well, I already posted this dragon here, but his lineage has kiiiinda changed so...

WHY would you DO this

http://dragcave.net/lineage/psJB6

I was so excited to pick this egg up :/

It was exactly the mate I needed for my checker...

Edited by Kiryu