Pintar5

Great Lineages Found in AP

Thanks, soulchaser!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Q7m42

However, when I wanted to find out more about the name, I accidentally googled "Gastrophilus". Not recommended.

It sounded like such an innocent little disease I googled it and... should learn to take recommendations more seriously :c

2 Hours (already incubated my eggs) until I can go hunting for Halloween pretties in the AP.

Come on time speed up already!!!

Gen 2 PB Graves- Thanks LadyBahiya and unknown breeder! These are gonna be a pair. biggrin.gif

Gen 2 Cavern Lurker from Gold- Thanks KingZanto. I'll see if I can trade for a mate to make a checker. biggrin.gif

Gen 2 SW from Ice- Thanks oddsoxdi, gonna try to get a mate to make a checker with this too.

Gen 2 PB SW- Thanks AsheraAshtoreth, I was actually hunting for a PB one as a mate for this girl.

Edit:

Grave x Radiant Angel- <3 Thank you, chibigurl! I was actually thinking of going and trying to trade for a grave with this lineage. So thrilled to find this one in the AP.

Edited by Capricornus

I usually hunt and abandon...hundreds...probably that many...Holiday eggs until I find a super special one I just love and would never consider abandoning. Happened way faster than I was expecting. ohmy.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/2l94m

Eeee! THANK YOU!

Edited by Draco Knight

Grabbed a bunch of pretty Halloween eggs last night, all keepers for sure. Now to start figuring out what I'm gonna do with them when they grow...

2G Grave, thanks unknown.

Checker Shadow Walker, pretty combo, thanks dernwyn.

2G Cavern Lurker, thanks simkim.

Checker Cavern Lurker, thanks Terces.

2G Shadow Walker, both parents holiday dragons, thanks Siliskor.

Checker Black Marrow, also all holiday lineage, thanks unknown.

PB Pumpkin, will make a pretty mate for him, thanks LadyAmlaruil2.